Angst?

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

Title: What should I do? I’m in love with you [One-Shot]
Pairings: HaeHyuk (Switch!age Hae’s older by a year). Also, mention of Jessica.
Genre: Romance, AU!,
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Some say love is not for sinners, I believe that isn't true 'Cause when I was finished sinning, Love came down and showed me you.
Author: [info]monkeygofishy
 
Author’s Note: I don’t know about this thing until I read one… and I’m kind of… I don’t know, have this kind of urge to make one.. and here it is. And I can’t help but sinned even more for doing this kind of story… though, fiction is fiction… this is just a story.. haha.. *guilt free*

It's an old fic that i forgot to post. since i need to take a shower from being so cheesy recently, i decided to be evil and post an angst?...but, then again since i'm not good at it, i'll stick to being cheesy. Ho-Ho. more HaeHyuk!Cheesy fic coming soon. right now, i need you to enjoy reading! hehe...
 
I just hope you’ll like it!
 
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 

When does this feeling grow inside of him? He doesn’t clearly remember what, when or even how it started. He just woke up one day falling for his older brother and the next thing he knew, he can’t stop dreaming about one day, when the world will grant his one and only wish to be just a normal boy-meaning not to be his brother- and confessed his undying love to him that would be great. But still, every morning he always wake up, still on the same bed with his brother by his side, cuddling him in er-brotherly way, and that’s just .
 
He heaves a sigh as he took each of his brother’s arms and legs that hug him away, carefully not to wake the older up, and changes into his casual clothes and headed to the kitchen to make their breakfast.
 
The usual morning is always like this. Can’t this pace change a bit, like his brother will make him a surprised breakfast in bed after making love the whole night?
 
“Well, dream on, Hyuk.” He smack his head as his brain started to dream about dreamless dreams again. “And you already know the answer,” He sighed. “That’ll never happen.” And he went back in cooking and cursed when he saw the sunny side up turned into a burnt sunny side up. “Geez!”
 
“That’s why every day, I always eat burnt eggs.” Donghae titled his head as he took his seat at his usual chair after entering the kitchen. He grabs a cup of coffee and sip it before looking at him with an amuse face. “Why are you always talking to yourself every morning, Hyukkie? Are you gone crazy?”
 
“D-did you happen to hear me talking just now?” He said with a shock face.
 
“Yep. And the ending’s always like this: That’ll never happen. What’s that about?” His brother asks with curiosity.
 
But never will he declare what’s behind his every morning routine. Talking to himself make his mind speaks his mouth answers and after debating to his self he’ll get the conclusion and that’s it. End of the mind-heart conversation.
 
“N-nothing, Hyung. Hurry up and eat it, though I’m sorry for always making you bad breakfast.” He said apologetically. He then served him the breakfast he made before sitting across him on the dining table and dig in as well.
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
“Hmm, Hyuk,” Donghae said as he chew in the breakfast he made. “I heard you’re dating Yoona.” His brother said casually as he ate a mouthful of fried rice after.
 
“And I heard you’re dating Jessica.” He whispered and he thought his brother would never hear him; his answers were a bit blunt for him to puke.
 
“I am. And you?”
 
“N-no.” He answered and hid his face under his bangs to cover his teary eyes.
 
“No? Why? Yoona’s a good friend. Jessica told me about how Yoona feels about you.”
 
“I… don’t care.” He said and tears started to fall from his eyes. How can he say Jessica’s name so casually? Doesn’t he know he’s piercing his heart too many times already?
 
“Well, you didn’t know…” He murmured and his brother heard it too.
 
“What is the thing I didn’t know, Hyukkie?” His brother asks and this time, he knew his brother’s eyebrows furrowed and his tone stiffened.
 
‘Why does a fish have super eardrums inside his ears?’ He asks to himself.
 
“I’m done eating.” He only said, obviously avoiding his question. He stood up from his seat and was about to walk out and just lock himself up on his room when his brother grabs his wrist back and lift his face up with his free hand.
 
“We’re not done talking yet,” He said in apathy but when he found out he was crying, he softens and his grip loosen a bit but it’s still holding his wrist firmly. “Why are you crying Hyukkie?”
 
“It-It’s nothing.” He replied and keeps on avoiding meeting his eyes.
 
“No.” His brother firmly said and freed his wrist. He thought that he could finally get away with him but his two hands hold his face to meet his. “Tell me why are you crying?”
 
“Y-you don’t have to know.”
 
“Well, I am your brother so I have the right to know, Hyukkie.”
 
And his tears started to fall once again. Inside his mind, His words keep on repeating and he hates it.
 
Brother? Brother… Silly. That was a stupid name to call him.
 
When he didn’t answer, his brother spoke once again that made his eyes widen in shock.
 
“Is it because of Jessica?”
 
He didn’t answer and just pry his hands away from his cheeks and went to the stairs, walking out of him once again.
 
“So it’s true. It’s about her. Why? Do you like her?” His brother asks as he follows him and that stupid question made him stop at the third step. He turns around to glance at his brother disgustingly as he stood there in the foot of the stairs, eyeing him.
 
“No. Honestly, I don’t like her one bit. I hate her, as a matter of fact.” He said with disgust and his brother was taken aback by his blunt answer.
 
“Then, why? Are you against her, by any chance? But she’s a good girl, Hyuk.”
 
“Huh!” He scoffs. “Yes, I’m against that… that… whatever she is. I don’t like her. PERIOD.”
 
“But why, Hyukkie? You just met her twice and she was nice to you right?”
 
“Y-you… you want to know why, H-Hae…” He said bravely though stammering as he called out his nickname.
 
“Yes.”
 
He gulped the remaining strength to fight his wailing heart inside his chest and step down one step above his confused brother and did what his mind told him to do many times before, as the words float boldly in front of his head as he look at his brother’s eyes straightly.
 
He traps his brother’s face in both of his palms and captured his lips with his own and kissed him fully like the way he dreams it to be, sweet and addicting.
 
And just the way he dreams their kiss would be and better than his imaginations would be, it made his heart thump, his knees weakens and he gives in as his brother kisses him back with the same passion like he does so.
 
His brother’s kiss created wonderful butterflies in his stomach. He only dreams of this scene to come true and finally, it happened.
 
But as much as he needed to savor the little time his angels have given him, they both needed air to breathe, so both of them broke off the kiss while staring at each other’s eyes with a mixture of daze and confusion in both of their eyes.
 
“H-Hyukkie…” His brother muttered.
 
“N-now you already know why…” He bit his lower lip as his tears started to form around his eyes once again. “… Why I don’t like her… no, why I hate her.” And after he said those words, he immediately runs towards their room and lock up inside, burying his face in between his bended knees after he closes the door shut.
 
“Now I can’t love you anymore.” He sobs.
 
<><><><><><><><><> 
 
Donghae just stood there with mixed emotions as he stares at the stair after his brother walks out from him.
 
“Did he? Did he… just kiss me?” He asks and touches his lips where Eunhyuk had just kissed him. And it was real.
 
His heart thud and for some reasons it made his heart ecstatically jumps for joy. He doesn’t know why it does, but the kiss they shared blew his senses away.
 
He knew Eunhyuk was special to him. Too special that he can’t let his brother get hurt by anybody. But, as he can see right now, he was the one who hurt him badly.
 
What will he do? Honestly his mind was still blank and he can’t think of anything else besides Eunhyuk’s plump lips on his thin ones inside his now upside down brain.
 
This is not supposed to happen between brothers right? This is not right. But why does it feel so wrong yet so right? He felt contented and somewhat happy thinking Eunhyuk loves him more than he could offer as brothers and at the same time worried about what will happen if he accepts it. Definitely, he will hurt him. And just thinking about how it will end cruelly, he can’t help but to curse himself already.
 
After thinking about it more thoroughly, he concluded that he’ll just let Eunhyuk be for the meantime and let his brother rest.
 
He then went straight to his car and speeds it off going to his friend’s bar and drink until he got drunk.
 
And then he left after drowning himself with only a pinch of sanity left from his pocket. He doesn’t know why he safely went home afterwards. It was already two in the morning and thanks God for having the road cleaned up as he drives in zigzag motion over to their home.
 
After he parks his car, he went straight to the door and found his brother standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.
 
“Hyukkie!” He called and walks like a drunken man does, swaying and stops in front of him.
 
“H-Hae… you’re drunk.” Eunhyuk stated as Donghae’s body weigh on his arms and the smell of the alcohol lingers on his shirt.
 
“I am?” He asks with a grin.
 
“Yes, you are. Now, clean up Hyung.” His brother ordered and helps him walk inside their house and into their room.
 
Once inside, he dive into their bed and looks at Eunhyuk smirking. “Why are you calling me Hyung now? Where did Hae go?” He asks, obviously teasing.
 
He saw Eunhyuk frown but manages to answer his question after. “Because you’re older than me and calling you Hae feels like it’s not formal though you already said I can call you Hae simply. But earlier… when I… when I ki—“
 
He captured Eunhyuk’s lips to shut him up.
 
“You’re too noisy, Hyukkie…” He said and lay flat on the bed and pulled Eunhyuk down as well.
 
“H-Hae!”
 
“What?”
 
“T-this is… awkward.”
 
“But we’re sleeping together here before and it’s not awkward, right? Well, let’s see,” he then started to think and rubs his chin. “Tonight will be awkward because I know how you feel about me.”
 
He saw Eunhyuk blushes and he stutteringly answers, “T-that’s why I-I’m s-s-sleeping in my o-own r-room.”
 
“Well, I won’t let you.” He said firmly and traps Eunhyuk’s body with his arms and legs.
 
“H-Hae! W-what a-are y-you d-doing?!”
 
“Can’t let you go.”  He said and sniffs Eunhyuk’s strawberry scent shampoo on his crimson hair. “Lovely,”
 
“H-Hae…” Eunhyuk called and looks at him pleadingly.
 
And all he thinks of that moment is to take him right there. He started off by kissing him passionately, then sweetly afterwards, teasing him even more. And when he moaned, he took another step and started caressing his back and slowly makes his hands inside his shirt.
 
He took care of Eunhyuk and let his brother feel so much love. He took him to the place where they can only reach when they’re together and let his heart controls his body on that wonderful night for the both of them.
 
<><><><><><><><><> 
 
Eunhyuk woke up feeling hurt all over. He was tired last night and his body aches after making love.
 
The sun is brightly shining up now and he was still on their bed, his body parts are throbbing from pain. He groaned as he took off the blanket and searched for his clothes on the floor. When he was about to do his pants, Eunhyuk got startled upon hearing the door burst open revealing his brother, holding a tray of food.
 
“W-what are y-you d-doing?” He asks automatically since never did his brother made breakfast for him, not even once.
 
“I…” Donghae scratches his hair as soon as he placed the tray down the bed. “I thought… I have to make you a… a breakfast.” He reasoned out.
 
“Y-you don’t have to, really.” He said in gloom and was about to go inside the bathroom when his brother grab his wrist even before he got another step towards the door.
 
“H-Hyukkie… It’s not about that…” Donghae answered sincerely.
 
“Doesn’t matter,” His mouth mumbled before prying his brother’s hand away and locks the bathroom door after.
 
He slides down the back of the door, tears falling because of his brother’s stupid reason.
 
“Well, it doesn’t matter really,” He hiccups. “… Because for you, it was obviously nothing.”
 
His brother, maybe just needed to get laid that night and he was obviously a willing victim by succumbing in his brother’s temptation right after.
 
“Hyukkie,” He heard his brother called him outside the closed door. “I made you food. It is bad to skip them. C’mon,”
 
“Hae,” He called after calming himself down a bit.
 
“Hmm? What is it Hyukkie?”
 
“P-promise me…” He exhales before he continues, “T-to forget everything that happened y-yesterday.”
 
“W-why?”
 
“P-promise me… t-that everything will be like… b-before… a-again a-arraso?”
 
“B-but why Hyukkie?”
 
“Just! Just… promise me, Hae. Please…” He pleaded and God only knew how he begged that the other day will reset and made yesterday one of the days their lives we’re still as normal as it is.
 
“I-uh, p-pro—“ Donghae didn’t finished his line when Eunhyuk went out from the bathroom with a smile on his face, acting up like nothing was wrong but deep inside, everything is completely out of control.
 
“Hyung!” He smiled and he wished it reaches his eyes. “Are you sure that’s edible?” He joked and it merely went over the punching line as he tried his best to fake a real smile.
 
Donghae obviously shocked at his sudden change of mood but manages to answer, “Uh- it’s—of course, it’s e-edible.” And his voice answered in weary, not getting what Eunhyuk was probably thinking as of the moment.
 
“Well,” He looks at his brother and went his eyes back to the food that was waiting for him to eat. “It looks good.” He nodded. “I’ll eat well.” And he digs in after sitting on the bed.
 
Donghae just looks at his brother astonishingly but didn’t try to open his mouth to ask what’s really happening. Looking at his brother’s face with a smile makes him relieved a little though he obviously knew Eunhyuk was hiding something from him.
 
Eunhyuk, on the other hand is biting his lower lip to stop the tears from falling down. He doesn’t want to cry because he just can’t. Though, he was somewhat happy because his brother unintentionally made one of his wishes came true.
 
“Hey, Hyukkie,” He heard his brother called. He lifts his face up after and met his brother’s eyes questioningly.
 
“Hmm Hyung?” He asks enthusiastically, obviously he’s still faking it.
 
“Do you…” Donghae’s voice trailed off. “Do you lo-“ His mid thought was cut-off by his cellphone, ringing. “Jessica,” Donghae looks at him before going outside the room to talk to her on the other line.
 
Eunhyuk drop his spoon that was about to get a rice from his bowl right after he heard the name he doesn’t want to hear for the rest of his life. He just couldn’t finish eating the food his brother made for him. He doesn’t have an appetite anymore. And that thing is one of the reasons why he just can’t eat anymore.
 
He just can’t hide it no matter how hard he tries to. He can never hide, and will never hide the number one fact that he was ridiculously in love with his brother.
 
Yes. He was so in love with no other than Lee Donghae, his brother himself.
 
But what is he going to do with it? Eat it up inside him or let it go and be free but in the future, it will only be left broken and bruised after?
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
“Jessica let’s talk.” Donghae said on the other line.
 
“Sure Oppa. You want us to meet right now?”
 
“Sure, sure. Meet me in the coffee shop—“
 
“D-don’t leave me.” Eunhyuk said as he faces him with a face Donghae obviously can’t say no to.
 
“We really, really need to talk.” He said on the line and ended that call briefly right after.
 
Eunhyuk’s face on the other hand showed him a frown and decided to push him with his hands on to the wall and left feeling hurt after.
 
“I hate you,” His brother said and his words brought a thousand needles piercing his heart.
 
“No, Hyuk.” Donghae said, trying to stop his leaving brother. He sighed after he catches up with Eunhyuk, blocking the almost closing door of his brother’s room by his arms and leg. “Stop running away.”
 
“Stop running away? You know I can’t do that…” Eunhyuk mumbled and tears started to fall from his now swollen eyes.
 
“You love me, don’t you?” Donghae asks and he’s sure he’ll like what his brother will answer.
 
“That doesn’t matter even if I do… right?” His brother confesses and loosens his grip on the door, making Donghae stop blocking it and just freely enter after.
 
“Well, it do—“ Donghae groans when his phone started ringing again. “Just one second, Hyukkie. Hello?”
 
“Y-you’re what?!” Donghae exclaimed over the line and when he looks at his brother, he saw him frowned. “I see,” He calmed down after. “Stay there and don’t move.” He ordered and shuts his phone after.
 
“Hyukkie,” He called his brother. “We’re not done talking yet.” He said before pecking his lips that made Eunhyuk’s eyes wide in shock. “I’ll be back.” He smiled before dashing down the stairs after.
 
<><><><><><><><><> 
 
“Don’t leave me please, Oppa.” Jessica begged.
 
“Why are you here? We’re supposed to meet later, right?” He asks in annoyance after he drags Jessica 10 meters away from the house.
 
“I… I can’t wait. I’m feeling that you don’t like me anymore.”
 
‘Well, this girl has premonitions, eh’ He thought.
 
“I’m sorry,” he briefly said.
 
“So I was right!” Jessica blurted out and cried after. “You don’t like me anymore!” and she punches his chest will all her strength.
 
“I don’t know anymore. I’m very sorry, Jessica.” He said before making her face him.
 
“Y-you love someone else?”
 
“Y-yes,” He bowed down his head when his brother’s face showed up on his head.
 
“I see,” Jessica then wiped her tears. “But I… I can’t just give you up yet.” She looks at Donghae with confidence. “I’ll beat her.”
 
“You can’t…”
 
“Oh I will, Oppa. I will.” And Jessica walks out from him afterwards.
 
“Hyukkie…” His lips mumbled and in an instant, he runs back to their house.
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
“Hyukkie?” Donghae called frantically as he searches for his brother all over the house. “Sh*!” He cursed and pulls out his phone and calls all the numbers stored in his phonebook.
 
“Hyung, is Hyukkie there?” Donghae asks Leeteuk, Eunhyuk’s favorite Hyung in the world.
 
“Nope. Isn’t he with you?”
 
“No, he left.” He said and his Hyung on the other line started to panic.
 
“What?! What did you do to him, Hae?! Oh my God! Kangin! Kangin! Find Hyukkie, okay? I can’t let Donghae hurt my Eunhyukkie anymore, arraso?!”
 
“Hyung! Hyun—“and the line went off. He curses even more.
 
He dialed once again. This time, it was his Heechul Hyung.
 
“Yes, my favorite dongsaeng?”
 
“Is… Is Hyukkie there?”
 
“What are you talking about? He’s uh… okay. He’s not here, Hae.”
 
“Are you sure, Hyung?”
 
“You don’t believe me, the great Kim Heechul, huh Hae?”
 
“I-It’s not that, Hyung…”
 
“Tsk… Hyuk must been crying right now, and you, my dongsaeng is really, really bad.”
 
“He’s with you isn’t it?”
 
“Try calling Sungmin.” And the call ended.
 
“Minnie,” He said after the guy answers his phone.
 
“Don’t call me Minnie, you monster! You hurt Hyuk! Kyu and I hate you!” and the line went off after.
 
Now he was doomed. He grabs his keys on the side table and dashes to his car and speeds it off going to Heechul’s Mansion where Eunhyuk were definitely was.
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
“Gwenchanha, Hyuk.” Sungmin consoles his best friend’s grief.
 
“Minnie, help me. I don’t know what to do anymore!” Eunhyuk sobs once more and buried his face in Sungmin’s chest even more.
 
“Hyung, that’s too much touching,” Kyuhyun commented and Sungmin punch the younger male’s leg beside him. “What?”
 
“You should be sorry you know!” Sungmin shouts.
 
“I heard you okay? Am I deaf Minnie? Why are you shouting at me?” Kyuhyun retorts back.
 
“Stop it, you two! Don’t make me envy both of you even more…” Eunhyuk said and face palmed.
 
“Oh sorry Hyuk.” Sungmin said and hug his best friend once more.
 
“I think he loves you too, Hyuk.” Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out after a minute of silence.
 
“And what makes you say that, huh dear brother?” Sungmin asks, raising an eyebrow at Kyuhyun.
 
“I just know,” Kyuhyun shrug his shoulders. “I am not a genius for nothing, right?” He smirks.
 
“Well, I hope you’re right, Kyu. I hope you’re right…” Sungmin then rub Eunhyuk’s back, still consoling his broken hearted best friend.
 
It’s really hard to fall in love with your own brother. And what makes it so hard the most is that, you share the same blood, share the same parents and live under one roof.
 
He can say that he and Kyuhyun were a little bit lucky that their parents accepted them as they are. They’re even happy to know that their sons are in love, well with each other. Well, they are a weird family.
 
While Hyuk and Donghae, they doesn’t have parents anymore and his best friend’s brother was in love with someone else. It was really heart breaking.
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
“Hyuk! Hyukkie! Come out! It’s me Hae!” Donghae shouted outside the gate and shook it angrily.
 
When he saw the front door opens, he stops shaking the gate and calmed himself down a bit.
 
“Ya! What are you doing in here, Hae?” Heechul revealed himself and walks towards the gate, pointing at him.
 
“Hyung! I need to see my brother! Now!”
 
“Huh! You still called him your brother after all you’ve done to him! Don’t you have a brain or something? Geez Hae!” Heechul commented.
 
“W-what’s wrong calling him that? He is my brother—“


“Last night you two checked, he wasn’t anymore.” Heechul’s face darkens.
 
“H-how d-did—“
 
“I wasn’t Kim Heechul if I didn’t know that, right Lee Donghae?” Heechul smirks. “Well, come in and be my guest.” He then opens the small gate after and let Donghae enter. “Maybe, he’s already killing himself inside.”
 
And those words made Donghae run towards the house and into Eunhyuk’s room inside frantically.
 
When he was almost there, a few meters away, he saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin walking out of Eunhyuk’s room. His feet then stops and gasping for air, he waits for the two to see him.
 
“So there you are Donghae,” Sungmin sarcastically said.
 
“Where’s my brother?”
 
Sungmin laughed. “You’re brother? That hurts me, Hae. And definitely, it hurts Hyuk the most.”
 
“What are you talking about?”
 
“Are you stupid, dumb and blind? Can’t you see Hyuk’s in love with you?!” Sungmin said in rage.
 
“I know that,”
 
“You knew that so why are you still calling him your brother, huh?”
 
“Because I am still his brother! Everything happened yesterday… It was your fault!” and he points out to the two of them.
 
“Us? Are you gone crazy, Hae?!” Sungmin exclaimed.
 
“He… He will not feel that towards me in the first place… if you two weren’t !” Donghae blurted out and the next thing he knew Kyuhyun punched him hard on the face.
 
“Love is not an HIV, Hae. It’s not because we’re , that doesn’t mean it’s a contagious sickness. You don’t know about love, don’t you Hyung? I really pity you,” Kyuhyun titled his head. “Hyuk should not be in love with someone like you. And I thought you love him the way he does to you.”
 
“B-but I do love him!” he reasoned out.
 
“No, you don’t Hae.” Sungmin answered. “If you love him, you’ll accept the fact that he’s in love with you.”
 
“But I do love him,” He mumbled.
 
“Then, if you do Hyung, let Eunhyuk know how you feel. You don’t know how much he’s hurting right now.” Kyuhyun said and tap his shoulders after.
 
“I’ll do that,” He whispered and went towards Eunhyuk’s room after.
 
“Are you sure, they’ll be okay?” Sungmin asks.
 
“Hae Hyung will be okay.” Kyuhyun stated, talking about his punch before walking down the stairs with Sungmin after.
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
He opens the door slowly, and found his brother sleeping calmly on his bed. He went towards Eunhyuk and sat next to him. He touches his brother’s cheek and he knew his brother cried as his closed eyes can’t hide the evidence that it was swollen from shedding unending tears.
 
“I’m sorry Hyukkie,” He apologizes and kissed Eunhyuk’s forehead. “I’m sorry,”
 
“I love you.”
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
“H-Hae?” Eunhyuk woke up on something heavy above his chest and saw his brother sleeping soundly beside him, his head resting on his chest.
 
He heaves a sigh before taking his time staring at his brother’s face. He traced his nose and the contour of his lips. And he got startled when Donghae move and wakes up after.
 
“Hyuk?” Donghae asks and smiled after.
 
“W-what are you doing in here? H-how did you know I was here?”
 
“I just know it, Hyuk.” Donghae smiled and took a sit and take Eunhyuk’s hands after. “Let’s go?”
 
“Where to?” Eunhyuk asks with a frown.
 
“To our parents,”
 
 
Eunhyuk’s eyes widen in shock but soon smiled after. He took Donghae’s hand and run outside the house, leaving a smirking Heechul and Kyuhyun, a confused Sungmin and Leeteuk who can’t help but to comment while the two escapes from them.
 
“Ya! Donghae! Where are you taking Eunhyukkie?!!! Don’t hurt him again, arrasso?!”
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
“Mom, Dad,” Donghae started. He then glanced at Eunhyuk beside him and gripped his hand tighter. “I hope you’re not mad at us. I hope you will not condemn us in heaven… We’re sinners… and I hope you can ask God for forgiveness for us and for everyone who loved their brothers more than just siblings and who love their brothers with all their heart.”
 
“Mom, Dad,” Eunhyuk added. “Remember when you told us to find the right person to love, the right girl to present to you two and to God as well, and the only one we will be facing in front of the altar after. He’s with me now, Mom, Dad.” He smiled and tears started to fall from his eyes. “He’s with me and I know you will like him because you two knew him too well.”
 
They both stared at each other after and their lips touch for a sweet short kiss.
 
“Mom, Dad, I’m in love with Hyukkie.” Donghae confesses.
 
“Mom, Dad, I’m in love with Hae.” Eunhyuk confesses too.
 
“Forgive us,” Donghae said. “We’ll be discreet and will never let you two down.” He finishes.
 
They both said goodbye to their parents before walking hand in hand towards Donghae’s car and sped it off and went back to their home.
 
<><><><><><><><> 
 
Walking to the front door; Donghae and Eunhyuk stops as they saw Jessica standing outside their house.
 
 
“J-Jessica?!” Donghae outburst as he saw Jessica standing in front of their house.
 
“What’s that about Oppa?” Jessica asks and pointed out their intertwined hands. Eunhyuk then blushingly unclasped his hands and bowed with a red face.
 
“What are you doing here?” Donghae ask grimly and took Eunhyuk’s hand back inside his’ but the latter struggles back and instead hid his hands on his back.
 
“Stop fidgeting Hyukkie,” Donghae whispered and forcedly took it behind Eunhyuk’s back and trapped his hand together with his’.
 
“I see no point in talking to you anymore, Sica.” Donghae bluntly stated and walked passed her, but Jessica stops him and fiercely stares at Donghae and Eunhyuk.
 
“I told you, I’m going to fight with whomever who it was, you fell in love with. Now, that I have good news for you, Hae Oppa.” Jessica smirks and was about to touch Donghae’s cheek but the latter pried it away.
 
Donghae raises an eyebrow. “Whatever it is, I simply do not care. Stop doing all of these, Sica. It’s not you.”
 
“Well, you made me turn into this, Oppa. And I cannot accept the fact that you dumped me because you fell in love with someone else!” Jessica shouted.
 
“Then, tell everybody you dumped me first.” Donghae said in annoyance.
 
“But you already dumped me first Oppa.” She retorted.
 
“Whatever you say, Jessica.” Donghae rolled his eyes. “We’re both tired today so I’m sorry, I can’t accompany you anymore.”
 
Donghae and Eunhyuk walked towards the front door but stops after a very shocking news Jessica blurted out all of a sudden. Donghae look back at her with a shocked face while Eunhyuk stood frozen on his position.
 
“Oppa, I’m pregnant.” Jessica blurted out with a smirk.
 
Donghae then went towards her and held her arms tightly with a mad face.
 
“Stop making worthless efforts to get back to me, Sica. It’s not going to happen and WILL! Never happen anymore. You hear me?!” Donghae exclaimed.
 
“B-but… I just… w-want you… O-Oppa.” Jessica cried in shock.
 
“H-Hyung,” Eunhyuk finally made his move and stood beside Donghae and held his brother’s arms, stopping him from his tight grip on Jessica’s shoulders.
 
Donghae then took a deep breath before calming himself down. “I’m sorry, Jessica. I just can’t love you back anymore. I am not worthy of your love anymore. Can’t you see I’m already in love with someone else?”
 
“I-I know…” Jessica tearing up, she answered with a low voice.
 
“You can see in my eyes who is the person I love so much and we’re standing in front of you to prove it.” Donghae said before letting Jessica go and walked back towards their house while holding Eunhyuk’s hand once again.
 
“H-Hae!” Eunhyuk whisperingly exclaimed as they enter the house. “What was that about?”
 
“Nothing,” Donghae shrugs. “I think she has the right to know.”
 
“About us?”
 
“Yup. About the fact that I love you, that I love my brother.”
 
Donghae stated and sealed it with a kiss.
 
The END>>>
 
A/N: okay… so the end was a fail. Hope you enjoyed reading!!!

Comments are Super Duper LOVED! ♥_♥ Silent readers are NOT!