You (Beast's song>>>I'm gonna make you love me)

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land



“Hyuk. Hyuuk… HYUK! Ya! Stop patronizing that playboy! He’s not worth crushing at.” Sungmin yelled into my ears. I pouted as I look at my best friend and answered him.

“Ya Minnie! Do you think that Evil Star Craft player is worth crushing at too?” I yelled as well.

“But my Kyu is cuter than your Hae!” Sungmin exclaimed. I just shook my head. We’re like high school girls who can’t help fantasizing on our crushes. Well, we’re still in high school, though the sad part is that we’re not girls who can act like one in front of them.

“Let’s go now Min. we shouldn’t be late for our class.” I said and drag the older male towards our classroom. It’s our first day of class as third year high school and I can’t wait to see Donghae again in the same class.

♪♪♪♪

The High School Heartthrob/ best basketball player/playboy, that’s Lee Donghae. He’s only 17 years old but he’s well known already. He can even beat BoA for his superb popularity all over the school and even outside the school. Girls love him and so does other boys that include me.

He’s been my crush, my one and only love, my everything after I entered high school. And I could never regret our very first meeting.

*Flashback*

I was looking for my classroom that morning. I’m a freshman and I don’t know much about the high school building yet. Sungmin, my best friend was sick on that day, so I was alone and scared, looking nervously around.

I was on my way finding the stares when suddenly I got bump into a hard thing. I lost my balance and was going to fall down so I closed my eyes and wait for my body to collapse on the floor but a pair of arms wrap around my waist and hold me tightly on its arms.

“You should be careful, next time. Are you hurt?” The voice asks me. My eyes are still closed and my arms are tightly holding the collar of the person in front of me.

I slowly open them and look at the uniform I crumpled. I then look up to the person who owns the arms that’s been my savior and found a beautiful man in front of me. I blink twice thinking I was only dreaming but he spoke again that made me believe I wasn’t.

“Are you okay? I see you’re also a freshman. Are you looking for your classroom?” The beautiful man asks.

“I-I-I’m fine. And y-yes, I’m looking for it.” I ask, stammering and blushing.

“Hmm, let’s see.” He said and took the piece of paper with the number of the classroom on my hand.

“Oh, we’re on the same classroom. We’re classmates! I was finding it too. Want to look together?” He asks and smiled at me. I gasp as my heart skips a beat. He looks at me questioningly.

“What are you doing? Let’s go.” He said and took my hand and drags me to the hallway.

I was looking at his hand, touching mine. His hand was so warm and comfy. I blushed at the thought of it and shook my head lightly.

‘What are you thinking Eunhyuk? You don’t know this guy. You don’t even know his name!’

I was busy staring at our hands that I didn’t see he already stops so I bump in him again.

“S-sorry.” I said shyly.

“It’s okay. Here we are.” The guy smiled at me. He then let go of my hand and went inside ahead. I wanted to pout and wished the room was far enough to savor the moment of being held in the hand but here they are, standing in front of the classroom door.

“Ya! What was I thinking?” I ask myself and smack my head. The door opens again, revealing the boy I met 30 minutes ago. He smilingly looks at me before saying,

“Don’t you want to come in? The class is almost starting.” He said and took my hand once again and pulled me inside.

*End of flashback*

That was the time I finally know who he was. And before the day ended, I fell in love.

♪♪♪♪

“Ya! You’re dazing off again. Can you stop thinking about him during school hours? I was like a crazy person talking to myself here.” Sungmin pouts.

“O-oh sorry Min. I won’t daze off again, promise!” I promised and smiled at him with my gums out.

“Didn’t you remember? You promised me that all the time but see? Nothing’s change. You’re still dazing off every time. Tsk Hyuk, when will you stop this nonsense? He doesn’t like you back. Accept it.” Sungmin said that made me want to cry right at the moment.

Sungmin’s right. Donghae doesn’t like me now. But he will. He will. When he can finally love me. But when is that? At the end of the world?

I sighed at my fighting spirit. It sure is confident. But will there be a time he will like me back?

“Accept the fact he doesn’t like average guys. C’mon Hyuk.” Sungmin said while tapping my shoulders and lead me inside the room. I sighed and bow my head, thinking Sungmin is right. Donghae will never like an average guy like me. I am nothing while he’s everything. He’s on the top while I’m on the bottom. We’re living in two different worlds. And I bet he will never take a step into my world.

Once I look up when we enter the room, Donghae was the first one I saw, talking with his best friend Kyuhyun or Kyu as Minnie and our other classmates called him simply.

Cho Kyuhyun is a genius Star Craft addict. He always brings his PSP and play inside the room but when the teacher comes, he hides the PSP underneath his desk and played there. He once scolded playing but it lasted only for a week because he got the highest score the next day on our exam. The teacher then leave him be together with his PSP.

“Ooh my Kyubear is so cute!” Sungmin giggled and pinch my arms so that he can’t scream it out loud.

“What’s with the Kyubear?” I ask, whispering while heading to our assigned seats.

“Nothing. Does my new nickname for him cute?” Sungmin eyes are twinkling as he said his reply.

“No, I didn’t call Hae my Fishy.” I sighed. Here we go again, feeling like a high school girls making a pet name for our crushes.

“But still, KyuBear is much better than Fishy.” He said and pouts while heading to his own desk beside Kyuhyun. I sighed and went to take my seat too at the back of Sungmin and beside Donghae.

I was happy that he’s my seatmate again and at the same time nervous. I’ll be conscious for the rest of the school year again.


♪♪♪♪

The next day....


“Good morning, Hyukjae.” Donghae greeted me with a smile on his face.

That’s it. For three years, that’s the only conversations we shared every time we see each other, simple greetings. I don’t know why he acts like we’re just mere acquaintance when in fact we’ve met 2 years ago, right?

“H-hi, Donghae” I replied and quickly bow my head and turn to other side, blushing. And like the every other conversations we had, I can’t stop myself from blushing so hard. Why does he have to make things hard for me?

“How was your day? It’s raining yesterday, did you catch a cold?” I was frozen on my seat as I heard him ask me, what? I hesitantly look at him with confused eyes.

“Hey, I’m asking you if you catch a cold yesterday.” Donghae smiled to me, different from his smiles when he greeted me before. I feel like something’s not right. Did I bump my head earlier? Am I daydreaming right now?

“Hyukjae, are you alright? You’re spacing out.” Donghae ask the third time and wave his hands in front of my face.

“Three.” I said, thinking he asked me three times already.

“What?” Donghae ask, this time, getting confused at my behavior.

“Uh-Um, nothing. Nothing. What did you ask, anyway?” I ask without stammering but my face is blushing so hard.

“You’re red. Are you okay? You want me to tell the teacher that you need to go to the clinic?” Donghae ask with worry on his chocolate brown eyes.

“I-I’m fi- Ouch!” I was about to say I’m fine when Sungmin accidentally or he really hit my knee with his 1 inch heel shoe.

“You should rest. Come.” Donghae said and grabs my hand and went to our teacher. I was still in bright red as I follow him and ask our teacher if I can stay at the clinic for the rest of the period. The teacher look at me before nodding and so Donghae drags me out of the room while holding my hands tightly.

♪♪♪♪

Eunhyuk could only watch their clasped hands and Donghae’s back while guiding him into the clinic room. He wonders why Donghae is acting like he cares for him when in the first place they’re not even friends. Why is Donghae acting like this now? Donghae never cares for an average person like him. It really confused him. It feels like he wanted to read Donghae’s mind at the moment.

“Here we are.” Donghae announced and smiled at Eunhyuk before going inside the room. Donghae then lead him in one of the beds there and pats the bed, gesturing him to seat. Eunhyuk awkwardly sit on the bed. He looked at Donghae questioningly when the latter sat beside him. Donghae smiled the same smile he showed to him in the classroom. Something’s fishy, Eunhyuk can tell so he asks Donghae bravely.

“W-what do you want?” Eunhyuk ask, bravely but stammering. His hands are sweating and Donghae’s stare makes him even sweatier. Donghae laugh as soon as heard the question. Eunhyuk frowned at the sudden gesture.

“I’m sorry, Hyukjae. I can’t help it. Instead of a thank you, you ask me what I want. You’re making me laugh, Hyukkie.” Donghae said and laugh once more. Eunhyuk frowned even more when Donghae called him Hyukkie. What was that? A new nickname for him? Eunhyuk ask himself, curiously.

“Well,” Donghae started after laughing on top of his lungs. “What I want from you? Hmm… That’s not an easy question, Hyukjae.” Donghae said and smiled to me beamingly.

“Why the sudden interest in an average guy like me, huh Donghae?” Eunhyuk ask bitterly, thinking of things why Donghae is showing interest in him. Is he the next target of this playboy? Or, maybe he wants to bully him?

“Whoa?! Whoa! Whoa! Hyukkie! What are you talking about? I’m just worried when I saw you all red back in the classroom.” Donghae eyes widen. Like he doesn’t know Eunhyuk’s an average guy and he’s the undeniably gorgeous guy. “And about the ‘average guy like me thing’, what was that?” He asks in a serious tone.

“Nothing. Don’t ask anymore. You should go back now. Thanks for taking me here.” Eunhyuk said with a sad expression on his face. Donghae should not talk to him again. It will make him more miserable. Sungmin’s right, all along. Just here with the famous guy like Donghae makes him so small he wants to hide on his shell. They were not compatible and will never be compatible for each other. They’re like Heaven and earth. They can see each other’s face every day but they can’t touch, no matter how hard the earth wants to be close to him. No matter how hard he tries to reach Donghae, he can never reach him.

That was his mind telling him but his heart contradicts every word his mind said. He was thinking negative towards his feelings for Donghae. Maybe there’s hope. Maybe Donghae can like him back. Maybe… just maybe.

“Hyukkie, you don’t want to be with me anymore?” Donghae ask with puppy eyes. Eunhyuk panics and look at him in the eyes. He then pouts after. Donghae is definitely a playboy. He knows how to make a person fall in his charisma.

“You’re so cute when you pout.” Donghae stated, staring at his pouted lips. Eunhyuk got embarrassed and covered his lips with his hands. Donghae then smiled at him with, lustful eyes? Eunhyuk then slap his head mentally. Donghae doesn’t even like him so why is he illusioning such things?

“Aahh, I’m tired!” Donghae then said when the atmosphere becomes awkward. He stretches his arms blocking Eunhyuk, obviously doing it for a reason because Donghae then drops his body on the bed together with him. Eunhyuk was about to stand up when he falls back on the bed once again because Donghae’s arm is still blocking him.

“Let’s stay like this for awhile.” Donghae said, looking at the ceiling. He then put his arm on his side, beside Eunhyuk’s right arm. Their hands were inches apart. Eunhyuk breathe out silently and straighten his position from looking at Donghae.

Donghae’s hand is slowly crawling towards Eunhyuk’s hand. When he feels that their skin is only a thread apart, he closes their gap and softly touches Eunhyuk’s hand.

Eunhyuk on the other hand, is palpitating uncontrollably due to Donghae’s weird actions towards him today. His mind stops wondering when he feels a hand capture his hand. He was startled so he gasps aloud making Donghae laugh. Then a tiny volt of electricity comes rushing, tickling his heart to skip a beat. After a minute, a thought came out of his senses that things like this could never happen, so he pulled his hand away and stood up from lying.

Donghae was confused at Hyukjae when he pulled his hand away. He took a seat, still on the bed and look at him with confused eyes.

“Don’t do this again, D-Donghae. I’m not a toy for you to play with.” Eunhyyuk said with tears forming around his eyes.

“A toy?” Donghae is even more confused. “I know you’re not a toy, Hyukkie. What’s with you today?”

“I-I should be the one asking that, right? You’re not like this towards me. You’re not even paying attention to me before. You didn’t even care like you did just like now. What are you doing, huh? If I’m your next target, then I’m sorry but I will never fall for your trap.” Then Eunhyuk’s tears fall rapidly.

“Hyukkie…” Donghae can only manage to say at the moment. He’s not playing around with Hyukjae. Nor he’s his next target. He will never consider Hyukjae to be his playmate. He will never be like that to him.

“I hate you.” Eunhyuk’s last words before he quickly exited the clinic room leaving Donghae alone.

Donghae smack his head after Eunhyuk left. Damn his tactics. Damn his playboy image. Damn his reputation of being one. Now, he hates being called a playboy. Eunhyuk made him hate himself.

He then exited the place after a minute and went back to their room, thinking.


♪♪♪♪

Donghae frowned when he didn’t see Hyukjae on his seat. Where did he go? He asks himself as he took his seat, beside Hyukjae’s empty seat.

Donghae was startled when he heard the bell rang. Kyuhyun look at him, questioningly.

“Hae, what’s with you today?” Kyuhyun ask curiously. He then moves his chair in front of his desk, facing him.

“What?” Donghae ask innocently. Kyuhyun’s eyebrow’s furrowed. He then moves closer to the older male and look straightly on his eyes.

“Why showing a sudden interest on that average guy, hmm? He’s not your type, is it?” Kyuhyun ask. Donghae laugh at Kyuhyun’s question. The younger male, frowned at his best friend.

“You know what? He said the same thing to me earlier. Why are you even asking such a stupid question, Kyu? I thought you were a genius.” Donghae then laugh once more.

“I am and will always be a genius, Hae. Let me rephrase the question, okay? Why are you showing like you care for him now? You’re not even close with him.” Kyuhyun said and shook his head, thinking his best friend saw another victim.

“Who said we’re not close?” Donghae ask and smiled widely.

“Then what are you two? BFF?” Kyuhyun ask, still not getting his best friend’s actions.

“Kyu, I’m planning to court him, so we'll never end up with being BFF.” Donghae said after awhile. Kyuhyun’s eyes eyed him.

“What?! Are you kidding yourself? Why are you messing with him? He doesn’t do anything to you, right?” Kyuhyun ask. He knows how playboy his best friend is. Well, everyone knows about it. But he didn’t get is why he wanted to court that Lee Hyukjae or simply Eunhyuk as our classmates called him. Why the sudden interest in him? He never bothers to even touch the guy ever since before. So, why now all of a sudden? What is Donghae thinking right now?

"I like him since the first time i met him, Kyu." Donghae answered.

"Then, why are you only courting him now?"

"You know my image, Kyu. I'm scared that i might scare him off before. But, right now, i've got courage. And, i've change my mind. I don't care about how he looks at me like he's seeing me as a playboy or whatever. I'm gonna make him love me. that's it! I'll make him fall in love with me. Deadly." Donghae smirks and Kyuhyun only shook his head.

"Well, goodluck with that, Donghae." Kyuhyun said before leaving his best friend alone, busy daydreaming a certain monkey hanging above a tree."

 

THE END>>>>

 

A/N: i don't know what to say. goodnight! ♥

♫♥♫