Turning Back The Time

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

Turning Back The Time | EunHyuk/DongHae | Angst | G


A/N: inspired by HaHa's powers in Running Man. Enjoy!



"...May he rest in peace. In the Name of The Father. The Son. And the Holy Spirit. Amen."


The Priest closed his bible as he end his prayer and walk towards me to tap my shoulder as a way of saying i need to take my final speech or should i say--goodbye speech to the person lying inside the ocean blue coffin, carrying by the wooden boat in the shore.

Donghae must've liked it. He must be overwhelmed. I thought as i think of ways to make myself smile--even just a little.

I stood up on my seat and walk my way bare-footed towards the boat where all my love was deposited and where my everything was laid next to the person whom i deeply love so much.

Donghae.

The person who had taken every ounce of me, to my heart down to my soul. He had taken them all away from me. And now, I'm a walking dead as i step closer to him.

As i reach closer to the end of my life, i can't help but to drop a tear each step, reminiscing back the time i had him inside my arms, slowly drifting away from sleep. And now, he's gone and will sleep forever without by my side any longer.

I took a deep sigh and blink back the tears before turning around to face everyone's red and puffy eyes and curve a little shaky smile and finally start my speech.


"I...Donghae and I met when we were little..."

I started, lips trembling at the sudden pressure of the old memories resurfacing through the clouds of my head.

"H-he...he was kind of sickly that time...and even now b-before he--left me."

I said, stuttering my way over the last sentence, making it hard for the words to come right out of my mouth that he's out-- and nowhere to be found.


"I...He said i'm his only friend before the others started to appear in our lives... We were inseparable. No one can make us apart from each other...or so that was he thought." I choke mid-way to my sentence, "I was bad to him. Sometimes, I ignored him from being such a silly, mischievous and clumsy and irritating and weird and corny and cheesy human being who ever lived in this world... The day he---d-died in my arms, was the day i found out that regrets are felt when its already too late."

Then, tears started its way over my cheeks, pouring down so gladly.


"I...took him for granted. I didn't cherish him as much as he cherished me. And so, before he took his last breath, i whispered to his ear the words that made him smile until he took his final breath before me..."

"I said 'I love you' to him. And for him...those words meant a lot because it's the first time i've ever said those words for the past 10 years of living together with him. I know, I am the cruelest person ever."

"And as regrets filled my conscience, I'm thinking, if i can build a time machine or, If i can have a watch that turns counterclockwise inside my pocket and have one chance--one and only chance to turn back time; You know when will i go back? I will go back to the time when we where both lying face to face on our bed, smiling idiotically--crazy in love fools and say those words as a good morning greeting to him." I said and crack a laugh but it didn't went far enough.

"I bet you will love this Hae. I bet you will. So please, give me a second chance...to be grateful that You gave me Donghae, a person who loves me more than words could ever say..."

I clasped my hands together, tightly and whispered beneath my breath the words: come  back repeatedly and close my eyes to see Donghae's face smiling at me. I see him clearly with those white lights on his back that started to blind me afterwards, making the darkness turns white.


And I finally became, a person whose denying the time...


tick...


tock....


tick...



As I open my eyes once again, I find myself lying on my bed, sunlight strikes my face in the open window panes. I flipped myself way over to the other side, still sleepy. But, as soon as i felt someone's presence in front of me, i opened my eyes as wide as i can, couldn't believe what lies in front of me.


"D-Donghae..." I muttered, completely stunned.

"Hello Hyukkie." a greeting coming from Donghae's smiling face knocked me out of my senses.

What's happening? Is this real enough to believe? Or maybe, i just had the baddest dream ever? And, maybe it really was.

A smile escaped through my lips and just enjoy the moment God had given me and live my life to the fullest together with Donghae. forever.

"I love you Hae." I replied back and he just smiled widely and cuddled me tightly in his arms right after.

"I love you too, Hyukkie. Soooo much!" he said and gave me a sloppy yet sweet kisses on my cheeks, forehead and all over my face.

"W-why are you here? What's happening---" I bombared him questions, still couldn't believe after filling my lungs with his scent but, before i could finish my sentence, he already cut me off.

"Whoa? What are you talking about Hyukkie? Did you bump your head on the dashboard? Or...are you still sore from last night?" He asked and that last sentence made me blush as he teasingly smirk at me.

"N-nothing... maybe i did bumped my head. I just wanna say, love you Hae!" I exclaimed and hugged him tight afterwards. so tight he looks like a squeezed fish inside a crowded tank.

"Well, so much for a good morning, is it Hyukkie?"

I heard him mumbled while kissing my hair. I just smiled while I'm trapped inside his arms and silently prayed to God...







I am not greedy...but, can time stops now?




THE END>>>>



A/N2: i excessively overdue it. sorry. the idea was inside my head but, when i try to write it down, i ended up with this! this is not exactly the storyline i wanted but, yeah...this was it. i hope you enjoy reading!


and so much for the mind-inventing writer's block. i still couldn't hang lose of it. ^^

God Bless~! ?