Republic Act. No. 143

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

Is there anyone against this rule? If there is, Donghae will see you in court, then.

 

 

Section 1: Making him fall in love


“Hyukkie!” Donghae called and slammed Eunhyuk’s door open.

“Hae! Why are you just barging in without knocking?! I’m half here!” Eunhyuk exclaimed while covering his body with his hands.

“Hyukkie, I’ve seen it all so there’s nothing to hide anymore.” Donghae grin. “Anyways, I’m here to arrest you.” He then smirks.

“Why are you arresting me? I should be the one suing you because you’re disturbing my privacy, Donghae AND for molesting me with your eyes just like now!” Eunhyuk pouted. He then wore his clothes quickly, after.

Donghae giggled, “I’m not scared my Hyukkie. You can sue me later, for now; you have to come with me.”

“Where?”

“To where I will make you fall in love… with me even more.” Donghae whispered the last four words to him and just drag Eunhyuk out of their room.

♥.♥

Section 2: Hugging and Kissing Forehead with Love
 


“So what do you think?” Donghae asks as soon as they arrive at the place he took Eunhyuk.

“You made all these?” Eunhyuk asks with disbelief.

Well, who wouldn’t believe it anyway when your boyfriend did something superb like this? They were now inside a forest (well a forest-like since trees are surrounding them) with colorful lights hanging on each tree and scented candles formed a runway from their spot up to the big cherry blossom tree with a matted floor under it, with pillows and food on the side.

“Sort of,” Donghae rubs his back neck as if he’s embarrassed, “You like it?”

Eunhyuk didn’t respond and just hug Donghae tight and planted a soft kiss on his forehead after.

“Thank you, Hae.”


Section 3: Kissing Nose with Love


They were now casually eating his favorite strawberries when suddenly; Donghae put some whipped cream on Eunhyuk’s nose tip.

“Ya! Hae! What are you doing? Take it out!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“My pleasure, Hyukkie.” And Donghae kissed the whipped cream away from Eunhyuk’s nose by of course, a kiss.



Section 4: Kissing Cheeks with Love


“Say, Hyukkie. I know I will sound desperate for telling you this. And it’s bugging me every night as to what your feeling is for me. And—“

“I Love you. If that’s what you wanna know.” Eunhyuk said casually.

“You sure?”

“We were going out for like a year now and you still didn’t know that?” Eunhyuk asks upset.

“It’s just that… I didn’t hear you say that to me. This was the first.”

“Stupid. You just didn’t hear me say it.”

“Really?”

“Never mind.” Eunhyuk shrug and looks away when Donghae started staring at him.

*Kiss*

“What a—“ Eunhyuk got startled at Donghae’s action after.

“I love you, Hyukkie.” Donghae smiled.

“Hmp!” Eunhyuk snubs him.



Section 5: Kissing Chin and Eyes with Love


“You won’t answer me back?”

“No.” Eunhyuk said firmly.

“Fine.” Donghae then move closer to Eunhyuk’s face and kissed his eyes.

“I love you, Hyukkie.”

“Still not answering me?”

“No.”

“I love you, Hyukkie.” this time, on Eunhyuk’s chin.

“Still not going to answer?”

“No.”

“Fine. This will make you shout it.” Donghae smirks.

 
 
Section 9: Kissing Mouth with Love

 
 
“What are you up to Dongha—“

Donghae then captured Eunhyuk’s lips and kissed him. He was teasing at first; and started to kiss him passionately after.

“Hae…”Eunhyuk moaned.

“I love you, Hyukkie.” Donghae said once more after they broke off the kiss.

“You think I would fall for it? I already said it Hae. I don’t want to repeat it all over again.”

 
Section 24: Lovemaking with Love

 
“I’ll make you repeat it over and over again, then.” Donghae then carried Eunhyuk, bride-style and started walking towards their car.

“What are you doing, Hae? Put me down!” Eunhyuk wiggled.

“I’m going to make you scream that you love LEE DONGHAE, Hyukkie. So get yourself ready.” Donghae said with confidence.

Eunhyuk panics, “I love you, Lee Donghae. Now put me down.”

“Nah. It’s too late, Hyukkie.”

“Hae!”

o.0
 
the aftermath...
 

My heart was stolen. My life was taken. I’m a victim of love and you are guilty!” Eunhyuk pinch Donghae’s nose lightly. “So you are hereby sentenced love me forever, Lee Donghae.” He kissed Donghae lightly on the lips before snuggling closer to him.

Donghae, on the other hand, snuggled closer as well and slept soundly that night with a smile plastered on his lips.

He didn’t know he made Eunhyuk answered him back.