When We Collide

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

When We Collide | Kid!HaeHyuk | Fluff | G |




Eunhyuk, five, has this crush toward this kid who lives across their house. The boy seemed to be nice even though not once they once talked or greet each other. He felt his chest tightening and it feels like there's butterflies in his stomach after seeing the boy emerging from their car, holding a nemo plushie. For some reason, he just do.

On the other hand, Donghae, also five, has this crush toward this kid who lives across theirs. He seemed to be nice and cute just like his nemo plushie. After he saw him standing outside their house, watching them moving in, he can't help but to be mesmerized by the boy. As the wind blew his hair and as the sun strikes his porcelean skin, he guessed, he's an angel in disguise.


The two never thought about walking on the same path together as both of them were too shy to greet each other. But, one day, a miracle just happened. It happened so fast, it seemed like their hearts are running in races. It just do.



................................



"Mom! I'm just going to visit Minnie!" Eunhyuk shouted and happily skips, going to his best friend's house just beside his crush's house.

While, on the other hand, Donghae, with his nemo plushie runs outside happily to start making new friends when suddenly, he got bumped with someone on the way to the playground across the street, near his crush's house.

Eunhyuk, didn't seem to notice as he was too high in skipping that he bumped someone, going to the other side of the road. And to what it feels like the time stops for awhile. The heartbeat stops and even the lungs closed for breathing for a moment; the water stops running and the birds stops singing; the time fairy made everything stops for an instant for this moment to come true.

As Eunhyuk and Donghae collided almost falling from their butts but with each other keeping their balance straight, they just went a little dizzy as their bodies collide. Both started to look directly at each other's eyes, and the mere interaction of their irises made them both shy and surprised that they suddenly run as fast as they could towards their homes, smashing the door from behind. And with their mothers' confused look at the their sons sudden action, they quickly asked them but both ignored by the two boys and went directly upstairs to lock the door and lean on it after touching their hearts that was beating uncontrollably that time.

And, as if their brains got connected by an invinsible red strings; they both said in unison,

"H-he's...c-cute."

and both blushed at the same time.


THE END>>>>


A/N: this was inspired by my papz talking about my cousin's sudden interaction between the little

girl in the nieghborhood. OW! Aren't they cute?

and, i'm on my way for the chapter 21's sequel though i'm warning you, it will be a fail.

 

thanks for reading! ♥