Chemical Love Interest

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

Chemical Love Interest | Kid!HaeHyuk, side!Kid!KyuMin | Fluff | G |





Inside the science laboratory room, a little boy wearing a white vest with complete face mask, wide rim glasses and rubber gloves were busy holding two beakers with blue and silver colored liquids inside. He was carefully walking his way towards the roller coaster of tubes across him, careful not to break the chemical containers because he couldn't afford to buy a new one if it does break.

When the bottom of the beakers landed softly on the desk where the bunsen burner is heating up the florence flask, connecting to the roller coaster tube, he pulled his glasses upward and inhaled lots of air before grabbing the two beakers and poured it together inside the florence flask that was ready for some magical action.

the two liquids started to combine together, making the chemicals turn into perlescent blue in color. While waiting for the chemicals to boil, the little boy took out a bottle of anchovies and a monkey's saliva out from his bag. He placed one anchovy in a watch glass together with the saliva of his neighbor's monkey. He placed the watch glass under the end of the roller coaster tube and waits for the drop of the chemical coming from the florence flask that was now starting to boil.

He waits patiently as the chemicals goes up, entering the roller coaster tube. Sitting idly while swinging his legs, he smiles as the chemicals went inside and moving to find the exit of the roller coaster ride. He can't wait for his experiment to happen. He wonders if the experiment he's conducting will be a V for victory. And he hopes it will be.

Kyuhyun, his best friend did the same experiment too but his specimen is a bunny's fur different from his specimens in the watch glass. He can clearly remembered their conversation the other day on why he decided to do the experiment Kyuhyun called: Chemical Love Interest.




"Hey, Hae." Kyuhyun said and when Donghae looks up to his classmate and best friend, Kyuhyun is holding someone's hand.

"Kyu, where is your game console?" Donghae asks as soon as he saw his best friend didn't hold his favorite thing in the world.

"Home." Kyuhyun replied shortly. Donghae frowned and finally looks beside his best friend to see a cute guy wearing pink shirt, brown kakhi pants and pink sneakers, smiling at him.

"Who's he?" Donghae asks, looking weirdly at the boy. "How come you like pink now?" he followed up a question.

"Minnie, this is Hae, my best friend. Hae, this is Minnie. My pink bunny." Kyuhyun introduced the two boys, ignoring Donghae's question.

"Hi! Hae! Nice to meet you, I'm Cho Sungmin but you can call me Min of Minnie for short." Kyuhyun's pink bunny introduced himself to Donghae.

"Hello, Minnie. I'm Lee Donghae, by the way. But, you can call me Hae too like Kyu. I really wonder why Kyu likes pink now. He seems to hate it before." Donghae said, couldn't help but to comment.

"Well, do you want to know why, Hae?" Kyuhyun aks, leaning closer to Donghae's ears, whispering.

Donghae nodded and so, Kyuhyun continues.

"He's the result of the experimentation i made yesterday. I couldn't believe it actually works, you know. Wanna try?" Kyuhyun said and grins when Donghae nodded eagerly, like he was very interested in the said experiment.

Kyuhyun then whisperd his instructions on Donghae's ears and smirks when Donghae looks at him weirdly.

"Why do i have to do it in the afternoon? I will be skipping class, you know that." Donghae said.

"Well, that's because all the teachers will be busy teaching in their respective classrooms so the laboratory will be free that time." Kyuhyun informed, smacking Donghae's head. "Do you want to do it or not?"

"Yes." Donghae answered.

"Yes what? Yes like you want to do it or yes like you won't do it?" Kyuhyun asks, impatiently.

"I...I want to do it too..." Donghae answered.

"Then, it's settled. I'll just make an excuse if Mrs. Teukie asks where you are." Kyuhyun said, smirking once again. He then looks at Sungmin and both of their eyes glint like they're planning something. Donghae doesn't have any clue.






The little boy stood up from sitting on a small stool across the table where his experiment is currently conducting. He readies himself as the mixture of two chemicals is near at the end of the roller coaster tube, where the anchovy and the saliva is waiting.

Shutting his eyes closed and covers his face as a drop fell down in the watch glass. The room was then filled with blue smoke and a loud bang followed afterwards. Donghae, coughs as soon as he inhales some and clears his view as his glasses and vest got covered with blue dust.

Donghae then clears his way towards the table and see the watch glass empty. He then take his vest off and waves it in the air, clearing the place and to find his specimen or what he so-called creation of a mermaid that can be in both land and water. But, he sees none. He sighed.

He coughs once more but then another cough was followed after, he frowns. He followed where the sound came from and he smiled to find a little boy under the table, coughing.

Fair skin, blonde hair and plump lips, he wasn't expecting to create snow white instead of little mermaid. But, he's glad he made a beautiful creature just like he wanted it to be.

"Hey," Donghae called and face the boy who's still coughing. Kneeling in front of the blonde boy, Donghae smiles brightly when the boy finally lift his face up to look at him. "What's your name?"

"U-uh--"

"Oh, i must be the one to give you a name. Wait," Donghae then thinks of a name and comes with a cute name. "Eun...Hyuk. Eun because of your hair and Hyuk because i like the comedian Lee Hyukjae."

"Um...I have a na--"

"I'm your master, by the way. I'm Lee Donghae but, you can call me Hae or master Hae for short." Donghae introduces and took the blonde's hand for a hand shake.

"Let's go. I can't wait to let you meet my best friend, Kyu and his Chemical Love Interest too." Donghae said, dragging the blonde boy out of the laboratory room, going back to his classroom even though they were both covered with blue dust.


.................

Inside the classroom...

"Why are you nervous, Min?" Kyuhyun asks while holding Sungmin's shaky hands, sitting on Donghae's seat. "Don't be scared. Mrs. Teukie has poor eyesight. She will not see you yet."

"It's not that, Kyu. I'm happy to be with you together in one class. It's just that...will my best friend be alright?" Sungmin asks, worried about his best friend and classmate, Lee Hyukjae.

"He will, Minnie. He will be. Hae wouldn't hurt your best friend, I assure you that." Kyuhyun then tightens his grip on Sungmin's hand and the latter smiles afterwards.

"I hope he will--" Sungmin's words were cut off by a loud bang on the door, revealing a grinning Donghae and a confused specimen at the door.

"Kyu! It worked!" Donghae shouted, grinning widely.

Mrs. Teukie shook her head at the two kids. "Hae, Hyuk. Come inside."

Donghae and Hyukjae bowed at their teacher before walking in front of the class. Donghae then stops in front of their teacher, still holding Hyukjae's hand.

"How did you know I named him Hyuk, Mrs. Teukie?" Donghae asks, confused.

"Well, I--" Mrs. Teukie was cut off by Kyuhyun.

"Ma'am, Hae is still fine believe me." Kyuhyun said and gesture Donghae and Hyukjae to take a seat beside them.

"I know, Kyu. Well, to answer you, Hae. I was guessing you'll name him after the comedian, Lee Hyukjae." Mrs. Teukie said, winking at the four kids.

"Oh. Thanks Mrs. Teukie." Donghae said and sits at the back of Kyuhyun and Sungmin, still holding Hyukjae's hand.

"Min, Kyu." Hyukjae said, shaking his head.

"We'll buy you strawberry sweets later, okay?" Kyuhyun compromise and Hyukjae smiles after hearing that.

"Filled?"

"Filled with what?" Kyuhyun asked, confused.

"Strawberries." The blonde boy replied and looks at Donghae afterwards.

"Sure." Kyuhyun bluntly answer and fasten his seat to look upfront.

"Master," the blonde called, looking at his "master".

"Hmm?" Donghae asks, smiling widely.

"Um...nothing." The blonde said, fastening his seat to cover the blush on his cheeks.

"Oh, Hyuk. You like my smile? You like it?" Donghae asks, leaning forward to see his specimen blushing.

"Oh shut up, Hae!" Kyuhyun hissed and all the four of them went back into listening to their teacher.

Mrs. Teukie on the other hand, skipped the part where she was about to introduce two new kids in her class and just continue her lessons for the day instead.


The END>>>>


another kid!haehyuk fic for my readers! well, this was inspired by b1a4's beautiful target mv. i hope you like it! ^__^
--well, a great start to welcome another month! welcome october! also, the month of our fishy, Donghae-ne: Donghae, Donghae, Donghae, Donghae-love-uU! (remember the mini drama's game in the studio?)
---hihi... i'm overly excited and inspired today...Oh God! ♥ i have to remember: cupid is just hanging around the corner.. keke..(what?!) O.o
----- and i have a good news, guys... A beautiful curse will have a sequel. yeah, yeah, yeah. bits me. but, i'm still writing it so it's going to be... COMING SOON on my journal... hope you anticipate it. thanks! ♥

back to the fic...going back to being cheesy again.. i hope you enjoyed reading!
 



Comments are LOVED! Silent readers are NOT!