A Coca Cola bottle-shaped waist-like Genie you can ever wish for

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

A Coca Cola bottle-shaped waist-like Genie you can ever wish for | HaeHyuk, Super Junior | Fluff, Fantasy | PG |




The beach is empty, less people walk in and out of the ocean. The sea is calm, the sun will set anytime soon now. The sand looks refined, lying comfortably to see the orange sky. The whole place looks stunningly beautiful without the crowd in the morning up until the sun's boastingly shining above the ground, creating crystalize water fireworks everywhere the sun's light strikes the blue water.


"I love you...you love me. We're a happy family~" Donghae sings a song from the children show Barney, the cute purple dragon--with a big belly. "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...~" Now, he's singing a song back when he was in kindergarten, cute and chubby Lee Donghae.

"Fed up in your room, Hyung?"

Donghae look up and meet Kyuhyun's upside down face above him, covering his view.

"Yeah." He simply answered and shove the magnae's face away from his sight.

"Well, i'm just here to inform you that everbody is now looking for you." Kyuhyun told, sitting on a wooden beach chair beside Donghae.

"Why? I'm not a kid anymore, they all know that." He informed, gazing at the sky.

"But you didn't know, they knew you were still a kid." Kyuhyun said, and he receives a glare from Donghae.

"Why are you here, anyway? Minnie might be looking for you." Donghae said, changing the topic.

"Nah. He's still probably looking for you or better yet, chatting with Wookie back in the hotel." Kyuhyun said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Go back. I want to be alone for one second." Donghae said and shove a hand at the magnae, gesturing him to go back.

Kyuhyun didn't say a word and Donghae thought he was gone.

"At la--"

"Don't even finish that word, Hyung." Kyuhyun cuts him off.

"W-what the?" Donghae sit up and look at Kyuhyun, displeased. "I thought you went--"

"And that too." Kyuhyun smirk. "You said you need your space for good one second, Hyung. You should've asked for more than a blink, you know." Kyuhyun teased and received a splash of sand from Donghae.

"Yah!"

"Can you just leave me alone, Kyu?" Donghae asked, pissed off.

"No can do." Kyuhyun said, slumping back off the bench.

"You want me to call the pink bunny, then?" Donghae asked, a smirk shown from his face when Kyuhyun shows a frightened expression.

"Okay, okay. You got me there, Hyung." Kyuhyun said, gesturing his two hands in front Donghae. "I'm going back now, so you don't have to call Minnie anymore. Okay?" he said, standing up from the bench, walking away from Donghae.

"Finally," Donghae heaves a sigh and laid back into the bed of white sand and resume sky gazing once again.

30 minutes have passed and still, Donghae is still watching the sky turning velvet, waiting for the sun to finally set behind the horizon. He was still lying comfortably on the sand floor when suddenly, the water came into his feet, touching his toes, feeling the coldness of the water through his skin.

He gets up and look at the sea once more, leaving only the traces of wet sand and a colored bottle under his feet. He looks around to see if there are still people walking around but there were none and so, he took the bottle and popped it open afterwards.

Donghae's eyes colored as colorful lights and smoke came out from inside the bottle. A swish that was like the same swish from a magical toy wand owned by a trainee Jessica back when they were still young and auditioning to become a star, was heard afterwards and then the words: "I'm free!" spreads into the air.

"I'm free! I'm free~! I'm glad, so glad I am free~!" The voice sings and when the wind blew the smoke away, Donghae saw a man wearing a genie costume: blue hat with silver accent, a matching vest, a blue trousers with a slit at the sides up to the thighs and silver wrists cuffs to complete the man's get up.

Donghae's eyes then went over to the guy's bare feet, and then to his creamy thighs, going to the beautiful perfect abs, the coca cola bottle-shaped waist before going up to the guy's face. And boy! he was stunned to see a beautiful human in front of his eyes.

Milky white skin just like his Hyung, Heechul. Plump lips like it has been kissed, thoroughly. And his jaw line to-die-for seems so perfect in front of his dazed eyes. And the guy's hair is in silvery blonde in color that looks like it can glow in the dark.

"Yay! It's all thanks to you, master! I'm finally free!" The genie man proclaimed and jumps to hug Donghae from the ground.

"I think i'm in love with you!" the man exclaimed that made Donghae freezed.

"Yah!" Donghae yelled and pushed the guy, making the man fell flat on the sand.

"Yah! to you too! How dare you to pushed me that hard?! I'm still not regaining back my strength just yet!" the man exclaimed, and smack Donghae's head.

"Why did you to that for?!" Donghae shouted, angrily. His face started to show red hue coming out of his body.

"Well, why did you pushed me then?!" the man exclaimed, standing up pointing his forefinger at Donghae.

Donghae then stood up afterwards and was about to say something when he heard a voice from his side and then, the next thing he knew, Sungmin and Kyuhyun is now standing in front of him and the man who looks like a genie is hiding behind his back.

"K-Kyu, Min." Donghae said, acknowledging his co-member's presence.

"Well, well, well. Look who's hiding in Hyung's back, Minnie." Kyuhyun smirk as soon as he saw a blue see-through trousers waving behind Donghae's back.

"Hae, let the girl show her face to us. We're not eating women, you know." Sungmin said, grinning in an approachable way.

"Yeah. We're not into girls, you see. We're eating...MEN." Kyuhyun stated, emphasizing the last word.

The man then peaks through Donghae's left shoulder and then Sungmin gasps while Kyuhyun evilly smirks after seeing a guy's face hiding at Donghae's back.

"I thought you only like girls, Hyung? I never thought you prefer a man also. Especially, wearing a y genie costume like that." Kyuhyun stated and whistle at Donghae when the latter glares at the magnae.

"Who are they?" the man asked in Donghae's ears.

"They're my friends." Donghae simply answered and gulps after sensing something weird inside of him after feeling the man's breath on his ears.

"Oh." The man answered before wrapping his arms wround Donghae's neck, smiling with his gums out to the two people in front of them. "Hi! I'm Hyukjae, by the way. And he's my master." the man introduced.

"Oh hello Hyukjae! I'm Minnie and this is Kyu, my lover and my roommate." Sungmin said, waving a hand at the man named Hyukjae and looks at the frozen Donghae afterwards. "Hae, have you find him at the bar near here?" he asked, frowning.

"I think you're right, Minnie. There's a Genie bar near this place and the girls there is soo hoot--" Kyuhyun added, obviously teasing Donghae but then pouts when Sungmin smack his head.

"Finish that sentence Cho Kyuhyun and you'll never sleep in the same room with me, ever again!" Sungmin threatened.

"Minnie!" Kyuhyun whined.

Donghae on the other hand, seems to have just waken up from taking a nap and exclaimed, "No! he's not!" he defended.

"I came from that bott--"

Donghae shuts the genie's mouth with his hand and cover the guy with his body. "Your dress looks ravishing, i must say. And too revealing as well. Aren't you cold?" he whispered as he hug the genie closer to his arms.

"No. Genies don't get cold. that's why we're wearing these kind of clothes." Hyukjae answered, frowning at his master.

"Hey, hey, hey you two! stop making out in an open. We're here to fetch you because Teukie Hyung is looking for you. So, you better start walking now if you don't want to see the leader roars inside the Hotel." Sungmin said before turning back to Donghae and Kyuhyun followed him after leaving Donghae an evil smirk.

"They're already gone, master. No need to hide me anymore." Hyukjae said and Donghae let loose his embrace and leave a breathable space for the both of them.

"I'm sorry, i only wear a sando." Donghae said, looking at the almost man in front of him.

"It's okay. Now, since you freed me, i can grant you three wishes." Hyukjae stated, grabbing the bottle from the ground.

"Well, is that mean, the fairy tale was true? A genie can only grant three wishes?" Donghae asks, more to himself than to the genie.

"Actually, I can give you thirteen wishes if i like. But, since my powers are still not fully regain yet, i can only give you three wishes." the genie said.

"And after my three wishes, what will happen to you, then?"

"I will be free from hiding inside this stupid bottle." Hyukjae answered.

"Oh..." Donghae nodded, slowly sinking the information the genie had said to him.

"So, what's your first wish then, master?" Hyukjae asks, full of anticipation in his eyes.

"Um...."

"Umm?"

"Well, i wish for...hmm...i don't know yet." Donghae said, confused.

"Okay, fine. I'll give you three days to think about your wishes. Are you fine with it?" Hyukjae asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Donghae said, grateful.

"Just make it faster, so i can be free as soon as possible." Hyukjae added that made Donghae frowned.

"Well, i am your master and i will say my wish whenever i want to, okay?" Donghae said, annoyed and started walking towards the hotel.

"That's why i wanted to be free faster. So that i can get over to clingy masters like you." the genie hissed.

"Well, whatever you say." Donghae mumbled and just walked ahead of the genie but then get back when people started showing interest in the delicious genie on his back.

"What are you doing?" Hyukjae asked when Donghae took off his sando and dressed the man after.

"That's much better." Donghae said, ignoring the genie's question.

"I'm asking you." Hyukjae stops in front of Donghae and crosses his arms around his chest.

"People are staring at you Hyukjae." Donghae simply answered before grabbing the genie by the wrist and started walking once again.

"And do you think your sando really helped?" Hyukjae asked, raising an eyebrow; following Donghae inside the hotel and greeted by the bellboys and the receptionists.

"Well, at least you're more decent enough." Donghae answered and pressed the elevator button afterwards.

"Well, you're not decent enough for me too, you know." Hyukjae's lips twitch and points at Donghae's bare chest.

Donghae then look down and see his half body. He then shrug, not minding about it anymore as long as the genie is now covered, he's okay walking half .

He then lifts his face up to reply but, a sudden scream came rushing and a group of fans are now running towards them. Donghae then clicks the elevator constantly until the door finally opens. He then grabs the genie inside and shuts the door after, leaving the endless clicks of cameras down below them.

"Being a member of a global group Super Junior is really hard, isn't it?" Hyukjae asked while inside Donghae's arms as the latter protects him from getting involved with a celebrity's sudden photoshoot outside a studio.

"How did you know i am a member?" Donghae asked, slowly releasing himself from hugging the genie.

"Well, a genie can know his master's past, secrets and other things hidden inside the heart with just a touch." Hyukjae informed, smiling.

"Really?" Donghae asked, amused.

"Yeah." The genie answered.

"So...you knew what happened--"

"Is it about your father? Yes. After i hugged you back at the beach." Hyukjae said.

"Oh," Donghae said, nodding. "Well, that's amazing, then."

"Thanks." Hyukjae replied and both of them are smiling as the elevartor stops from the thirteenth floor and Leeteuk was there, waiting especifically for Donghae but then, got suprised to see his dongsaeng half- and he's with a guy who wore Donghae's sando.

"What are you two doing inside the elevator, Donghae?" Leeteuk asked, arching an eyebrow at his dongsaeng. Donghae then smiles awkwardly at the leader before looking at the genie who seemed calm and collected.

"Hi! I'm Hyukjae and Donghae is--" Hyukjae couldn't finish his sentence as soon as he almost fell from the ground, thanks to Leeteuk who had fast reflexes and caught him from swaying after stepping out of the elevator and finally loses his conscience after.

"Hyukjae." Donghae said, stepping outside the elevator too and took Hyukjae in his arms from his Hyung.

"I think he's exhausted." Leeteuk said, still arching his eyebrow at Donghae.

"Yeah. He must be." Donghae said and carried the genie bride-style and walks through his own room afterwards.

"What did you two doing inside anyway? And does Minnie's information true?" Leeteuk asked as he followed his dongsaeng through the door and opens it after Donghae gave him the key.

"What information, Hyung?" Donghae asked after placing Hyukjae on his bed.

"That this guy came from the bar near here in Jeju island?" Leeteuk asked.

"No. I don't even step a foot in that bar they told you." Donghae answered, truthfully.

"Then, where did this guy came from? Why are you half- and he's wearing your sando?" Leeteuk asked, curious.

"Easy, Hyung." Donghae said, pushing the leader from leaning closer to him. "First, he came from here." he then shows the colored bottle that he took from Hyukjae's hand. "And i just covered him because he's ." he told.

"And you're not? the receptionist called and said, the fans are screaming because they saw you , Hae!" Leeteuk exclaimed. "After the fan service you made last night at the showcase by showing your abs to everyone, the fans can't stop imagining you totally in front of them!"

"Ssh Hyung! He might wake up!" Donghae said, covering the leader's mouth.

"I'm sorry. Let's talk about this matter in the balcony." Leeteuk siad and started walking towards the balcony. Donghae followed him after leaving the sleeping genie a glance.

.......

After 30 minutes...

"You sure he's a genie?" Leeteuk asked for the nth time, couldn't believe it just yet.

"For the nth time i'm answering you, Hyung. Yes. he is." Donghae said, sighing.

"Then, genie it is. Have you wish for something, yet?" Leeteuk asked.

"Nope. I'm still thinking about it." Donghae answered.

"Then, be careful on wishing. You don't want to miss what you really want to wish for." The leader said, tapping Donghae's shoulder before going out of the balcony and out of the room, leaving him and the genie alone.

"Well, what's that supposed to mean?" Donghae asked and shrug his shoulders afterwards. He then step inside and closed the balcony's sliding glass door and opens the lamp from his bedside table and sits across his bed, staring at the sleeping genie.

"Stop staring at me, Hae."

Donghae got startled after hearing the genie's voice.

"You're awake." He said, ignoring the guy's statement.

"Yes. And i'm hungry." Hyukjae opens his eyes and turns his body to face Donghae.

"Then, let's eat." Donghae said, standing up and hand his hand at Hyukjae.

"I want strawberries." Hyukjae said, taking Donghae's hand and grabs the latter down, to weigh on top of him.

"Well, let me call downstairs and ask if they have strawberries--"

"I don't want just any strawberries, Hae." Hyukjae asked and Donghae gulped when the genie suddenly turns to a very alluring strawberry in front of his eyes.

"What strawberries do you want then?" Donghae asked, his insides are getting hot.

"I want the strawberries from Baguio." Hyukjae said and Donghae frowned.

"So, do you want me to go to the Philippines just to bring you strawberries?" Donghae asked, bewildered.

"If you don't want to go then, you can wish for it." Hyukjae said.

"You're testing me, are you?" Donghae said, getting up from weighing on top of Hyukjae and sits at the foot of his bed after.

"No. I'm just really hungry. And my stomach is really craving for strawberries since i've tasted it ages ago." Hyukjae said, pouting and Donghae's heart soften after seeing the genie's face like that.

"Fine." Donghae sighed. "I wished to have tons of strawberries coming from Baguio." He wished and Hyukjae gummy smiled. He then clicked his fingers and in an instant, ten, twenty baskets full of strawberries are everywhere inside his room.

Hyukjae hugged Donghae and kissed his master's cheek for a wonderful blessing he received.

"Thank you. These strawberries are not going to last until sunrise. Believe you me." Hyukjae stated and started eating happily.

Donghae tilted his head and joined the genie as well in eating a room filled with strawberries.

.......................


The next day...

"Hi everyone! My name's Hyukjae and Donghae is my master." Hyukjae introduced to all the Super Junior members who's lazing off their last day in JeJu island before going back to Seoul anytime soon now.

"Well, welcome to the family, Hyukjae!" Heechul said that made everyone shock as their weird Hyung become approachable all of a sudden.

"Thanks Heechul Hyung." Hyukjae said and hugs the older back. "I am here, Hyung. We might be the closest of friends, you know."

"Really?" Heechul asked, smirking. "Then, I'm glad I found a new friend."

"Me too, Hyung." Hyukjae said and their hugging session was cut off after the manager went in and told everyone to pack up their bags because they will be leaving in 30 minutes.

"Well, i need to talk to Hae for now and let's get back knowing each other later, ne?" Heechul said, kissing the genie's cheek before giving Hyukjae a chance to meet the other members as well and pulled Donghae near the door.

"Take him with you. I want to know him more, Hae." Heechul stated.

"I can't Hyung. He's a genie." Donghae said, disagreeing about Heechul's suggestion.

"And a genie can't leave this place?" Heechul asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Hyung. I can't leave this place." Hyukjae was the one who answered and both men looked at the genie, confused.

"Why?" Heechul asked.

"Well, that's because Donghae needs to throw the bottle where he found me after granting his wishes." Hyukjae informed.

"You mean, the ocean?" Donghae asked.

"Yes."

"But is there anyway you can come with us?" Ryeowook, the eternal magnae asked, teary eyed.

"There is." Hyukjae said, smiling.

"Then, tell us right now." Heechul demanded.

"If master can wish for it." Hyukjae told, looking at Donghae.

Heechul and everyone's eyes turned to Donghae and Donghae sighed after giving in.

"Well?" Heechul said, waiting.

"I wish i can brought Hyukjae with me anywhere i want to." Donghae wished and Hyukjae clicked his fingers for the second time.

"Is that it?" Heechul asked after a minute of nothing's changing.

"Yes. I can finally go with you." Hyukjae stated.

"So my wish came true already? How?" Donghae asked, confused.

"The bottle is now gone. You see, the ocean owns that bottle that has been my home ever since my last master threw me out there." Hyukjae informed.

"Oh i see. Then, it's settled then. Let's go!" Heechul said and went out of the room afterwards.


..........................


Two weeks later....


"Donghae from the global group named Super Junior, has seen recently with a blonde guy who's always with him whenever he goes. Netizens and paparrazi said, he's an addition to complete the title: the largest boy band so far. We still don't have any annoucements coming from SME yet and we're waiting for it as fans are also waiting outside the company---"

"So, care to tell me what really happened in here?" The founder and the president of the SM entertainment, Lee Soo Man, turn the TV off and asked the thirteen men inside the practice room.

"I can't leave Hae alone, Sajangnim." Hyukjae rectify.

"They're in love with each other, Sajangnim. Don't worry about them." Heechul added.

"And why am i playing along with you guys?" Soo Man asked, raising an eyebrow.

Before the members could answer, someone at the door, spoke and it is the president's secretary.

"Mr. President, someone wants to see you immediately at your office."

"Fine. I'm coming." The president told his secretary and face the thirteen men once more.

"He leaves or Heechul leaves. You choose, Donghae." The president said with finality before going out of the practice room together with his secretary.

All the thirteen men sighed after talking with the president and looks at Donghae and Hyukjae afterwards.

"I don't want you to pick, Hae. Because if i were you, i would pick Hyukjae instead of myself." Heechul said and goes out of the room followed by the other members, leaving the KyuMin couple together with Hyukjae and Donghae.

"Hae," Sungmin said, tapping Donghae's shoulder.

"You have your last wish, Hae. Think about it." Kyuhyun said before the two went out of the room, leaving Donghae and Hyukjae finally alone inside the practice room.

"Hey Hae," Hyukjae said, taking Donghae's hand and enclosed it inside his'.

"Hmm Hyukkie?" Donghae asked, lifting his face up to see his genie.

"Remember when i told you, you can wish for even thirteen wishes?"

"Yes. I remember you told me that." Donghae asnwered, half-smiling.

"You can start wishing right now. And i will grant it all for you." Hyukjae said, kissing Donghae's cheek.

"You can do that?"

"Uhum...but, i can no longer be with you if i grant it all." Hyukjae informed.

"Why?"

"I will lose my strength and lose my magic after." Hyukjae's face saddened.

"Then, i won't wish for it. One wish is more than enough for me." Donghae said.

"But Teukie Hyung always reminding you to be very careful in wishing. You don't want to regret it afterwards, you know."

"I know. And i think, i already knew what i really want to wish, this time, without you or Heechul Hyung ordering me." Donghae stated, finally smiling.

"Okay, fine. I will grant your wish. But before that,"

"What is it, Hyukkie?"

"Kiss me." Hyukjae said, closing his eyes.

Donghae smiled and leans forward and kissed his genie on the lips. He doesn't know when he fell in love with him. Maybe, back at the beach where he first met Hyukjae. And he believed, it was a love at first sight.

"Then, make your wish now." Hyukjae said, after the kiss.

"I wish..." Donghae then peck Hyukjae's lips before continuing. "I wish for you to stay with me forever as my lover, my friend, my everything and as a member of Super Junior as well."

Hyukjae smiled, showing his gums out and clicked his fingers and chanted, "Your wish is my command."

............................


"My nickname is Anchovy.  When i was given that nickname, it was just Anchovy. As we started our Asia Tour, the foreign fans in asian countries held banners with 'Asia's Anchovy' in it. So i felt great. But now, we did our concert in Paris, prepared our 5th album, held a concert in L.A, and my nickname changed again into 'World Anchovy'. So i personally felt that Super Junior is becoming global. Kamsahamnida." - EunHyuk @ Mr. Simple Fan Signing Event.



The END>>>>>

sorry... it's kind of confusing? hehe.. all my fluff fics are childishly ertish.. lol.. so forgive me... 3 days left before Donghae's big day.... i'll update a bday fic for him that day..

thanks for reading in advance! ♥