Super Bass

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

Super Bass | kid!HaeHyuk | G | Fluff, AU |

 



"Hae~!!! Haeeee~~~" Hyukjae called as he run towards his best friend-slash-classmate Donghae whose sitting at the bench in the playground near their school. They were both turning 5 this year though, Hyukjae will be the first one to blow the candles as he was born on April which makes him a Hyung but, since they are already using banmal, Donghae never addresses Hyukjae 'Hyung'. they both go for their nicknames they gave for each other.

"Hyukkie," Donghae smiled as he tilt his head up to face his best friend. He was currently playing on the game console of their genius friend and classmate Kyuhyun that lets him borrowed for a day because the said genius was busy with the senior student name Sungmin visiting their house for a project with Kyuhyun's older brother Heechul.

"Y-yhou whill nhot bhelieve thhis!" Hyukjae said excitedly while catching his breath as he stops in front of Donghae.

"What is it, Hyukkie?" Donghae ask enthusiastically, smiling from ears to ears at his best friend whose also smiling from ears to ears too.

"Ihh...." Hyukjae started, still out of breath. "I accidentally tripped on my way and so i cried but, you---" he continue and point his  pointing finger at Donghae.

Donghae then frown and points towards his face. "Me? What about me Hyukkie? I was never around when you tripped, right?" he asked, confused.

"YES!" Hyukjae said in a quick response. "Hae, i don't know what really happened but, you just suddenly appeared out of nowhere, smiling at me; and then, i stopped crying and felt like this--" He then pulled Donghae's hand that's pointing to his face and put it on top of his right chest, letting Donghae feel his heartbeat that's beating uncontrollably at the moment.

"Can you feel it, Hae? It's like my heart sounds like: boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom...bass~" Hyukjae puts some melody while saying the sound of his heartbeat to make it more believable in front of his best friend who believes in everything. almost everything.

"Oh...then Hyukkie, you have to hear mine too~!" Donghae said excitedly and pulled Hyukjae's free hand and stick it to his right chest to let Hyukjae feel his heartbeat too that's beating the same beat as well.

"I guess, our heartbeats can compare to a super bass ne, Hae?" Hyukjae smiled gummily as they both listen to their voices while feeling the heartbeats of each other.

"Yeah, Hyukkie. Like a super bass." Donghae nodded in agreement and smiled as well, smiling like his lips will soon rip from being stretched too long.


Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Don't you hear that heartbeat comin' your way
Oh it be like, boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass...


A/N: LAME! but, yeah.. i just can't stop singing this part of the song: boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass~ like that...

hihi.,... i hope you enjoy this small drabble... thanks for reading in advance!!!


PS: congrats to Suju for winning many awards in GDA!!! That's why i love you soooooooooo DAMN much~~~!!!! And to my lovely Hyukkie who won the BEST RAPPER award, yeah right!!!! 마 할 나 마 할 기 타!!! supppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~! ♥ hihi *fan-girl mode on*

God Bless~! ♥