Anemic

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

Anemic | Eunhyuk/Donghae | Fantasy, AU, fluff/crack | G



I...need, blood.


I woke up, dizzy in my own world. My Head's spinning, my eyes are rolling. What's happening to me?

Then, when i set my vision straight but end up crook as i catch the glimpse of the nape of the person sleeping beside me and it suddenly looks appealing and y to me, my mouth started to breathe the word 'blood' which came unnoticed.

My body started to weakens as my brain still spins everywhere inside my skull. I feel like I'm slowly fading away. I've started to sweat cold and started to crave for something I don't understand.

My mouth started to speak, "Blood" all of a sudden, once again.

"I think, I need...blood."

I told myself as i am thinking of needing blood as i figured out what causes me to feel like this all of a sudden: anemic. I forgot that i am an anemic person who had many white blood cells other than red. It resulted in me, losing my sleep for the past couple of days and not eating properly. That was probably it.

But, wanting to drink blood is really something else. I am craving for it. It's like, I am wanting to buy a supply of blood in the blood bank or something. Imagining, I am sipping the blood with a straw or everyone's neck without a sharp fangs but only with my teeth.

"Hae,"

I called and shrug Donghae, my lover beside me, waking him up so early in the morning. The sun is still not rising up yet and so, he replied me with a sleepy groan.

"You see, i have a headache and out of the blue, i'm seeking blood... Can i bite your neck, Hae?"

I asked and Donghae just replied with another groan. Taking it as a silent yes, i move closer and exposed his neck.

Without any further ado, I leaned over and his neck with my tongue. I then heard him groan once again, this time, a little louder.

I smiled and kissed his neck lightly before opening my mouth, exposing my teeth.

I readied my mouth on the side of his neck and then bite it afterwards, piercing my teeth on Donghae's skin.

And then, after a while of just Donghae's neck,

"Quit it, Eunhyuk. You're no vampire. You're just anemic."

I heard Donghae said, his voice telling me he's fully awake and so i pulled my teeth out of his reddened neck and made him turn around and look at him, frowning.

"But it's worth a try, don't you think so?"

"What's your blood-type again, may i ask?"

"O" I mouthed, still frowning.

"Ours wouldn't match. Let's just give you some pain killers so the headache would stop, okay?"

He adviced that made me pout. I was so close sipping his blood if he wouldn't stop me.

"Fine." I said, pouting even more.

"You look so cute when you pout."

He stated that made me blush.

"I guess, you don't need my blood anymore. I can already make your blood rush over to your cheeks."

He added, making me blush harder.

"Then, can you be my medicine, Hae?"

"Sure. Hyukkie,"

He smiled at me and that made my cheeks red once more.


THE END>>>

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

let's welcome the new year with a BIG SMILE!!! and let's all continue to support Super Junior!!!


PS: SME vs. ELFs + SJ = WORLD WAR 4!!!!!! ^__^ ♥