SOMEWHERE OUT THERE

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

 

SOMEWHERE OUT THERE

HAEHYUK

FLUFF

G

 


 

 

If you can see me in the middle of a hundred fans gawking at you,
then, you have a good 20/20 vision.
If you can reach me with your arms a thousand miles from your house to mine,
then, bounderies are not a problem.
If you can hear me calling your name and shouting your name from across your sea of fans,
then, you have cleaned your ears.
and if you love someone like me aside from your million fans around the world,
then, I must be lucky. God meant for you to be with me.

Don't you think so?

-LongLiveDrZ

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae never had a relationship in his twenty-two years of living in this world. He’s not that choosy (well now, he can say he is), he’s not looking much into a person’s outer look but into their personality. But unfortunately, he’s easily get turn-off when he doesn’t like someone’s other traits even though, let’s say, it’s 3:2.

He hates himself for being that kind but in a way, he didn’t dislike it either. It only makes him more reserved.

He always tells himself that there’s someone out there for him and is also looking for him. He still might be taking a detour, a shortcut and a different lane but, in the end that someone will make the right turn toward him.

Hyukjae never had the chance to fall in love (in reality) because as far as he can tell, falling in love with the famous actor Lee Donghae is not real enough to be believed in.

If Lee Donghae is the Mt. Everest, then he’s only a small hill that will never reach him.

The actor was too far to reach. Hyukjae knew his love for him is a sickness called hallucination but still, he keeps dreaming, praying and loving the same person.

No doubt, he was already crazy for the big guy.

Maybe, that was also one of his reasons why he’s still single his whole life. He finally admits that he’s reserved only for someone (praying that it’s the same) like Lee Donghae; the perfect creation of god in his eyes.

All he wanted in someone is all in Donghae’s inner and outer appearance. Though, (once again) he’s just picturing Donghae to be his everything.

He barely knew Donghae. All Hyukjae can rely was the facts and videos of Donghae he looked up and read in the internet.

He wasn’t sure if it was to be believed in (But in fact, he already did).

 

 

Hyukjae didn’t know that feeling of being in love (again) because he hasn’t fallen in love with someone yet—(again, in real life because Donghae is just… wasn’t meant to be)—

He had dreamt and fantasize of what will it be and how will it go. And do you want to know how that feels? (Aside from watching too many romantic flics) The feeling is incredible yet he knew there’s still something missing in his cauldron of love and that is none other than the ingredient  called ‘actual love’.

Hyukjae knew he was pathetic but, he also knew he just wanted to be ready for it. It’s also his way of protecting his heart from breaking.

For love to be perfect, he must know what to do and what to avoid.

But, who is Mr. Perfect anyway? You can’t predict it. Love is all but a crazy ride. Once you’re in, a roller coaster ride awaits you. That ride may be enjoyable or not. If you feel like vomiting then, the only way out is by ending the ride itself.

Hyukjae thinks that nobody is an expert in love. There are about a million expressions, feelings and deep meanings of it. Love is different in every people’s heart.

 And his feeling for Donghae is a love he wanted to achieve but there’s something choking him back. Donghae is not his man and will not be his man. (Too far too reach; even looking up to his sky, he barely sees his star).

Donghae is just a dream; a very beautiful dream. And that dream is not a reality. It’s not even close to that.

Hyukjae was already a hopeless case. Nobody understands how he feels. I bet you wouldn’t either.

He can’t differentiate his reality yet. Even his words stated above are like a puffy cloud in the sky.

But, dreaming and wishing and praying and fantasizing is one of his ways to live, breathe, eat, talk and walk into this world. Without it, he might choke and die on his own corner, sulking and crying and begging to anyone who can hear, see and watch him bleed that he needs someone who can tell him that it’s okay to wait; that it’s no different than waiting a long line in front of an ATM machine during payday or waiting for Friday to come fast when it’s only Monday and the start of a week of work.

He desperately needs someone who can tell him that being single doesn’t mean you’re all alone in this world. It only means that God just wanted to pick the best out for you. He’s just taking his time to pick the right one.

When, where and how will it happen? Only, God and time can tell. Patience is a virtue, as they say. And that exactly what Hyukjae needs. Patience.

 

At the end of the day, it’s good to have an inspiration especially to the one you idolize the most.But sometimes, too much can make your brain crazy.

Lee Donghae or any idol in the world that you put everything on isn’t someone who can replace, reshape and reconstruct your heart. Though, it’s good to have someone to hold on to. But still, sometimes it’s wrong when people like Hyukjae closes his heart and closes his eyes that there, amongst the millions of people surrounding you, he’s there, he’s always there and maybe, just maybe, he’s the one who is waiting for you all along.

 

 

 

“Hey, Hyukkie. What are you writing?”

 

Hyukjae immediately closes his diary and keep it in his drawer before he turned around the chair and face his best friend, Lee Donghae. (Just another Lee Donghae in the world; also the one who makes him happy and complete that his best friend is always there for him even though he’s sometimes busy.)

 

“Nothing. Why are you here, anyway? No work today?”

“Yeah. I told my manager to let me skip today.” Donghae’ shoulder shrugged and his lips grinned.

Hyukjae frowned. “Why?”

Donghae sheepishly smiled and started walking toward him then lean down to level their faces in the same height.

“Why you say? I have to make amends with my best friend. I’ve got an idea he’s missing me so damn much. That’s why I jumped my way over here.”

Hyukjae scoffed while his best friend smirked after Donghae pointed out the open window. Apparently, the only thing that separates their units together is the concrete wall in their rooms.

“And, what’s your plan to make-up then?” He arched an eyebrow as he keeps his arms crossed over to his chest, waiting.

“Hmm, let’s see…” Donghae, once again smirked. “Free lunch courtesy of the famous Lee Donghae, what do you say?” he then laid out his hand in front of him, waiting for his hand to touch it.

Hyukjae smiled and without hesitation, takes Donghae’s awaiting hand.

 

“Call.”

 

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I’m sorry if I poured Hyukjae’s thoughts and heart out for everyone to read. Or, maybe it's just me.

I hope I didn't offend anybody because of this story.

It's just about me (there I said it) and I want to keep my sanity intact.

(because, most of the time, I'm a delusional maniac)

I'm sorry if you're confused between Lee Donghae (the actor) and Lee Donghae (the best friend) as well.

The answer is...

They're both inspired with the one and only King of Fishes, Lee Donghae.

When I was writing it, it was my intention to make Lee Donghae both characters. but, it was played by two different guys with the same name.

(I'm sorry I love Lee Donghae's name. lol)

If I'm not making sense, I'm sorry I must be out of my wits again.

I'm sorry for the grammar and errors.

What else?

An update since it's been a long time since my last...

Upvote anyone? ♥