Chapter 50

Trusting Demons

N grinned to himself as he silently snuck out of the room his shared with his brothers. His demonic beast had offered to help him win Hyorin’s heart and he was more than willing to accept the help. Well, after a long night of though. When the hellish hound had first dropped the ‘you love your master’ bomb, N had denied it completely. Sure he cared deeply about her, but he’d cared deeply about a lot of his past masters who had treated him and his brothers kindly.

This seemed to annoy the hell hound a great deal because the whole time N slept, the beast made a point of proving just how much he loved Hyorin. About half way through a dream about kissing his master while out on a date, N had given up denying his feelings. The rest of the nights was spent coming up with good date ideas since the hell hound was insistent that N start trying for Hyorin’s heart as soon as possible.

“Where are you going?” N froze as Leo’s voice rang out through the hall.

“No place special,” N said, turning around and grinning at his brother.

“Then why are you up so early?” Leo questioned, “and dressed like that?”

“Oh, alright,” N sighed, “I’ll tell you. but you have to promise to keep it a secret.”

“Alright,” Leo nodded, “I promise. Now tell me what’s going on.”

“I’m taking Hyorin out,” N grinned, “on a date.”

“A date?” Leo tried not to frown at that.

“Yeah,” N nodded, feeling his cheeks heat a little, “I mean, I’m not going to tell her that. I don’t want to risk getting turned out just yet. I, well, I want to have a chance to win her heart before I make my feelings clear.”

“You love her,” Leo said.

Told you, the griffin spoke, you love her and so do your brothers. If you keep waiting, you’ll miss your chance to be with her.

“Yeah,” N nodded.

I think, the hell hound voiced, that your brother shares similar feelings for your master.

What? N questioned, you mean that Leo loves Hyorin, too?

I did tell you that you were not the only one who cared for her in that way, did I not? The hell hound replied, so I would assume that yes, he does love her. Just like you do.

What about the others? N asked, wondering just how many of his brothers loved their master the same way he did.

I don’t know, the beast seemed to shrug, could be all of them, could be just you and Leo. I can’t read minds, I can only tell you about my observations.

And your observations say that at least one of my brothers loves her like I do, N concluded, not so sure how he felt about everything now.

All of his brothers being in love with Hyorin was very possible. After all, she was rather loveable – or maybe he just thought that because he was already in love with her. No matter, the fact was that if even one of his brothers was also in love with her, winning Hyorin’s heart became a rather tricky thing. If she picked N over the other – or others – then there might be some hurt feelings and N hated it when his beloved brothers were hurting. Sure, the brother – or brothers – she didn’t pick wouldn’t be angry or anything like that, but they would be sad and N would feel bad about that.

N himself had no problems sharing Hyorin with his brothers. If come confession time she decided that she loved them all, N would happily share her with any and all of his brothers. As far as he could tell, a relationship like that could work out well, as was demonstrated by EXO and Hyorin’s mother. Why couldn’t the same type of relationship work with one girl and six males?

“We could share her,” N told Leo, deciding to voice his thoughts, “If she wants that, I mean.”

“We could,” Leo nodded, “it could work.”

“Just need to make her fall for us,” N smiled, ideas for dates popping into his head – probably thanks to a certain hell hound who was over joyed at the whole idea of getting to plan dates for more than just N.

“We also need to find out how the others feel,” Leo replied.

“We can worry about that later,” N said, “I have plans right now to take Hyorin out on a date. Want to supervise in case something happens?”

“Alright,” Leo nodded, starting to make his way down stairs, “I’ll watch from the sky. Have fun and keep an eye out for danger.”

“Will do!” N laughed before skipping off to Hyorin’s room.

N found her curled up in her bed, sleeping soundly with one of the puppies at her feet. The demon smiled brightly at the sight. Hyorin was just so adorable, he couldn’t help but smile.

We can do this, can’t we? N asked, we can share her?

So long as that’s what she wants, the hell hound seemed to nod.

I hope that she wants all of us, N thought, moving to sit beside Hyorin’s bed, and if not…..as selfish as it sounds, I hope she at least wants me.

That’s not selfish, the beast assured him, that’s normal. It’s normal for you to want the one who love to want you in return.

Back in the bedroom that VIXX shared, Hongbin stared up at the ceiling.

So, his beast questioned, what do you think? Would you be willing to share your master with your brothers?

Only if that’s what she wants, Hongbin replied, I mean, she’ll at least be open to the idea, right? She grew up with all of EXO as her fathers, so having myself and my brothers as her lovers shouldn’t be that big a deal.

But you’re still going to fight for her heart, the beast clarified, because it doesn’t matter how open she is to the idea if she only loves one of you six.

I’ll fight for her, Hongbin nodded, but I want it to be a fair fight. When Ken, Hyuk, and Ravi wake up, I’m going to tell them everything, make sure they all realize their feelings too before I do anything.

Good man, the beast replied before going silent and letting Hongbin drift back off to sleep.

A/N: so all of VIXX are gonna be out of the denial stage by next chapter. Can’t wait to see (well, write) what kind of dates they take Hyorin on.