Let me

heart.

"Where is she?" Luhan asked Himchan who just finished made a coffee. In early morning Luhan came to visit Jinnie before his schedule. He brought a breakfast for her and them too. He just visited BAP's dorm before, but Daehyun told him she was in her apartment.

"Still asleep" Himchan directed his head to Jinnie's bedroom. Luhan walked towards her bedroom, he open the door and found Jinnie sleep really tight, he sit on the chair beside the bed, looked at her. She was calm on her sleep. In a minute Himchan already stood behind him.

"I thought she was in the dorm" Luhan said with his soft voice, not wanting to wake her up.

"She wants to be in her home" Himchan sighed and sit in the edge of the bed as he took a sip the coffee "She begged and crying all night, never in my life I saw her cry, not even when we broke up. The first time I saw she cried is when I picked her up on the villa, it was when Winnie leave her. For this long period I knew her, when I saw her tears my heart is in pain."

Luhan listened all of Himchan's words, he nodded still looked at her. "Do you think it was Jun Di director?"

"I have no proof, it could be him because I never know if Jinnie had an enemy or someone dislike her, but for what he did this?"

"Himchan"

Himchan didn’t reply, he just looked at him when Luhan call his name.

"You still have a feeling to her, right?" suddenly Luhan changed the topic

No need a seconds for Himchan to answer this kind of question "I'll try my best to protect her, make her happy, make her to stay with me, with the boys" He said as he stood up and left Luhan "and make her feeling to me back" Himchan said before walked out of her bedroom.

 

 

JINNIE POV

"Where are you going?" Jongup asked her while he eat the breakfast that Luhan brought this morning.

"Office, Girls Day will start recording tonight" said Jinnie as she walked here and there packing her stuff, Zelo still asleep in another bedroom while Himchan back to the dorm.

"But, it's 11.00 am right now" He chewing the food

"Yeap, and I didn't want to be late until I lost the contract again, I have a meeting with Ailee's manager this noon, tell him don't looking for me because I might be come home very late" She was refers to Himchan who always looking for her since she lived with the same building with them

"Okay, take your breakfast first, he already brought this since early morning"

"He? Who?" Jinnie stopped

"Luhan" he reply

"I'm not hungry, see you then" she closed the door and walked to the parking lot

 

 

The meeting with Aillee’s manager was talked about the concept. Jinnie already understand what kind of Ailee’s style because she ever worked with Ailee before. Jinnie composed her a song with the tittle I Will Show You. She also already heard her last comeback song You & I, to see how far Ailee’s style changed so Jinnie can make another song that still has Ailee’s character for her. The date for comeback is next year, Jinnie had a lot of time to compose a song as her manager told.

“Uhm, I heard about the rumor,but Jinnie, this time I put a lot of trust to you, I’m sure that you didn’t do that” The manager said to Jinnie as they packed their files

“Thank you, I believed the peoples around me who know me will believe that I don’t leaked the song, it was my……..”
 

“sssstttt, I understand, that’s why I told them, our company to believe me too, so I hope you don’t disappointed me, they will mad at me because I’m the one that asked them to make a contract with you” He handshake her, before their leave the room.

Because this is a music station, a lot of idols were come in and out every hour. Their tight schedule made them difficult to get a meeting outside. That’s why I came here. I met a lot of idols who have a contract with me, so I could do meeting or briefing with one or even four groups in one day.

I went to the coffee shop in the lobby. After ordered my ice coffee I sit in the mini bar. Then I noticed someone just entered the lobby from afar. It was Park Jun Di. Forgetting my ice coffee, I ran towards him before he entered the lift.

“Mr. Park Jun Di” I called his name and he turned around

“Good afternoon Sir, I’m sorry for bothering your time” he still remind, didn’t said anything.

I saw him in hurry so I won’t waste any time “I’m just curious……… with the words that you told me last time, I’m sorry I didn’t me….” He cut me

“You waste my time only for asking that stupid question?” Said Park Jun Di coldly with his deep voice

“I’m sorry” I apologized again to him “But, did I make some mistakes to you or is there any of my behavior that makes you didn’t like me?” I don’t want to waste his time anymore, so I go to the point

“You already know that I don’t like you” He said that straightly. His hand wipe away the clothes that cover his hand watch as he take a look to the watch “What else you going to ask? I don’t have any time” He said while he took a step before go but automatically my hands reached his arm and when he looked at my hand suddenly I let go his hand.

“I’m sorry sir, but will you please tell me why?” I couldn’t hold it. I really want to know even though I know it’s only makes him hates me even more. The aura become worse when he looked at me with his expressionless face

“Your existence” Now it was me who waited for him to continue the words, but as I kept silent he let out a small chuckled “Why? Surprised to hear that?”

His face was really not friendly now as he said every each word fiercely “Young girl, a new very young amateur director who tried her best to get work with a top agencies ckck, you don’t deserve that” He shook his head very coldly as he underestimated me “Even SM ever asked you to work with them, I don’t know how you beg at the time” Beg? I’m not even begging at SM, not even once, he took a deep breath “If VIXX was won last time, it’s because of coincidence don’t be too confident to can work as a director,,,,,,seems like now they just realized” He means SM and a few agencies that just canceled the contract with me

“They scared if their song gonna be leaked like VIXX, ck ck what kind of composer is that” He was not asked me question, he just said that.

“You have no proof to say that she leaked the song!” I didn’t realized Himchan just came from somewhere with the others.

“I didn’t said that she was, you are the one you said that she leaked the song” Park Jun Di tilted his head a bit while he take a look to Himchan behind me. I guess there is a lot of people behind me who witnessed this. I scared if I turned around they would shout at me or even yell at me. “Then you have the proof that she’s not the one who did it? You don’t have, right?”

“How can composers leaked their own song, their hard work, and if you said VIXX won only coincidence you was wrong, they won because they deserve” Himchan in his anger right now, I could feel it from his voice even though he said that without even raise his voice or yelled at him. I hold his hand and shook my head softly “It’s enough, stop it Himchan” I whispered to him as I take a look saw many people behind, Yongguk already hold Himchan’s shoulder to prevent he said even more and there is VIXX too, I looked at them as their head down. “I’m sorry” I mouthed them apologized but they shook their heads and smiled at me. Their heart must be really hurt right now.

“If you know that…..” I turned around to cover Himchan’s mouth and gave him a look to not continuing his words “Please” I said softly, I know he going to tell him about the fact that he is my uncle. He just sighed heavily and looked at the same direction as me. Then we saw a group just came from another direction with their manager, they walked closer to here

“Park Jun Di director, I’m really sorry we just arrived there was traffic jam on our way, did you waiting for so long?” EXO’s manager greeted him and followed by EXO. Slightly I noticed Luhan was looked at me. Himchan suddenly put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer

“Not really, I just talking with the composer who rumored leaked VIXX’s song, right VIXX?” he asked VIXX directly in front of them. VIXX who really respect him as a popular senior director didn’t answer that, they still silent for a moment but then N said “I’m sorry sir, but it’s only rumor, we believe that Jinnie director didn’t do that” N said that as he still bowed at him. Now that he smiled, bitterly.

He chuckled before said “Director? hmm” the situation turned really bad here, EXO manager just noticed everything said something to distract him “Director, I think we can go to the room for briefing right now, shall we?” He lifted his hand, give a sign to Jun Di to enter the lift first but he walked a step closer to me and whispering “Wish you like my gift” then he entered the lift with EXO and his manager. A lot of people around me started to back to their own work. As they leave, VIXX come to me.

“Jinnie, calm down” It was ken who pats my arm right now “We believe you, maybe because he is senior he became like that”

“Jinnie be strong” Leo smiled to me. I nodded at him “Thanks guys, I’m okay” I smiled to convince them.

Himchan turned my body around and cupped my shoulder “A gift” he was not asking what kind of gift but he asked to remind me about something that I got in the apartment last time.

“I know”

“What do you mean a gift?” Now Ravi that asked me, but I shook my head at him. Not wanting they know about this. But it was vain.

“Someone send her a bloody voodoo doll, like what you guys use at the music video” No it was Youngjae who leaked the secret. VIXX face was shocked at the moment, not really understand what’s the point.

“Youngjae don’t” I said but he told them even more

“No Jinnie, they have to know so they didn’t thinking you was leaked the song, she got it at her apartment even before you guys filming the mv”

“Really? Why didn’t you tell us? Why Jinnie?” Ravi ruffled his hair in shocked

“Just forget it, okay. We don’t know who the sender is” I said to all of them before their manager call them to go. They greeted me and BAP before go.

“How can you just forget it, we should ask him if the gift that he mean is the doll that you got” Himchan cupped my shoulder and then Yongguk told him something “You can’t do that, he’s the one who will make our mv now” it made Himchan’s hand let go of me. Then Yongguk pats me. I could read from his eyes that he didn’t mean to replace me with him, it was their agency. But from his face I know he was saying ‘sorry’ inside.

“It’s okay, Yongguk, I know that” I said as if I could read his mind

“No, you don’t know how I feel” He turned away and walked to the parking, where Seokgu their manager waiting for them there. Yongguk not disappointed to me. It was because of their agency canceled the contract and replace me with Jun Di. That’s what makes him mad, disappointed and sad.

“Go, the other already waiting you in the car” I said to Himchan as I noticed his fist even though it was inside his leather pocket. I smiled and hold his fist from outside of the leather “Hey” I said and waiting for him until he loosen his fist as he closed his eyes and sighed.

“I’m fine, you have to go” I tilted my head to the door

“Be careful, please” He whispered before go

 

 

 

I back to my office to recording with Girls Day. They were really excited at the first they heard the song last week. The title is Something. The song talked about a girl who caught the boy off guard, the boy that lies but too obvious and something that how the boy movement or gestures showed them that they was guilty.

I composed a lot of long songs, romance, lies, promises, sweet, as if everything ever happen to me but not. I never experienced a love like that. How was Himchan at those times as my boyfriend, still young and free and we always went out with Yongguk and the other too, so we never had a things like that except shared a kiss, warm hug, natural skinship. Even after him, I didn’t date any boys until now. How I wish somehow, may be some of the sweet lyric I made, could happen to me.

The recording was running smoothly, they have the great vocal skills, especially Minah and Sojin, their voice is just too high and soft and the other Hyerin and Yura had their own character voice that unique when they do rap.

I’m the type that can be serious at one thing that I’m on work. But sometimes I could think any work or problems or incident at the same time. Not to mention when Jun Di said about that gift, since the recording has started until now my mind still thought about it. Luckily, this girls do their best so it not really hard or too difficult during the recording process.

I took a picture of my mom and dad from my bag. How can this person really look alike? Is he really my uncle? I’m sure of that since his wife admitted it last time. But why he dislike me that much? When he know the truth, will he changed and like me as a family? Did he know that his twin brother has a twin daughter?

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

“I really want to touch her, but she ignored me since that incident” Luhan told Xiumin when they just reached home, he ruffled his hair with both of his hand. “I want to make her stronger to face her problems” He was sad when Jun Di bad mouthing about her in front of peoples. He really want to help but can’t.

“But you also know, that now we work with Jun Di director, it would be a mess if you fight with him too, our company will warning you, you shouldn’t bother her business”

“I know, that’s why I couldn’t get on her side today” Luhan texted a message on his phone, but didn’t send it yet, he delete the words, texted again deleted again.

“You will busy with comeback next week, right?” xiumin asked his friend in the same age

“Yes, but there’s one thing I should finished” He have to met with Winnie to explain everything. Luhan doesn’t have a lot of time. In the other hands, an idea comes to his mind. He will ask for Winnie’s help this time. Maybe for a while he better let Jinnie calmed herself. He had no other choice to help Jinnie but this one. This one could really help her, help Jinnie.

 

 

 

In the Hospital…

“When?”

“It was about in the middle January” N answered Winnie question. He accompany Leo to check up. Because there will be Idolstarts Championships again in January, so Leo came to check up and asked if he can Join the tournament.

“Hmm,,, how you feel about your legs now? Still hurt?” Winnie asked Leo while gave Leo sign to lie down at the bed. She is going to check his legs.

“No pain, but sometimes it feel like too stiff and little bit weird I don’t know” He explained as Jinnie started to check his leg reflex

“If I push this it’s hurt, tell me” Leo nodding as an answer

“How was this?” Winnie started to pushed the edge of his leg and pulled that so it’s like his leg was pointing something

“It’s hurt a bit” He bit his lower lips

“Okay wake up, you can’t join that this time” Winnie back to her seat

“Ah why, there’s soccer” He mumbled something

“You want to make your legs got more injury then please” Leo throw away his face by her statement

“Ah Leo it’s okay you can play next time” N said and he remember something “Doctor, we met your sister yesterday, everybody seems like rumored her about the leaked song even she fight with another senior director

Winnie chuckled when she heard that “Like I care” She said that softly, really softly but enough to make Leo turned to look at her in confused

“Did you two fight?” Indeed N, he really curious about everything but Winnie just shrugged her shoulder “I’m sorry”

“She is a good girl” Leo whispered to N

“So you think I’m not?” Leo shook his head

“She is liar, trust me, she even lie and went out with the guy that I want” realized something, Winnie cover “Just forget it, you guys can go”

“Who who who” N got more curious “She may not lie, but indeed, a lot of guy loved her, Like Himchan or even Luhan” N just stood up with Leo to leave the room

“Luhan? What do you mean?”

“Hm,, Luhan way to her is just…….too obvious the way he look at her or smile at her, hmm I don’t exactly know but he seems so close with Jinnie, sometimes when we had a meeting Luhan just came to met her and the other time it was Himcan, she is really a nice person no wonder they will like her” N explained that to Winnie. As they leave the room, Winnie kept repeating that in her mind.

 

 

 

Jinnie just back home and feel really tired. Moreover with everything happen today. Seems like since she back from Italy every problem attack her. She was tired but didn’t sleepy. She was totally hungry so she went out to the restaurant and brought a lot of food. She’s not going to home. She drive her car to the TS’s company to get meals with the boys. Zelo texted her that they was in office to practice.

She entered the lobby and went upstairs to their practice room. She walked in and watch the boys practicing the dance of their gonna be comeback song, 1004 (Angel). She put the food at the table on the edge of the room and sit in the long chair beside it. They were sweats, they were tired and Jinnie could see that from each one of them. The dance was really chic but not really hard except for Jongup and Zelo. When they finished the last part, all of them lie down and breathless. Jinnie claps her hand.

“I like the dance, elegant manly mature, really fit with the song” She said as Himchan get up and sit beside her, Jinnie open the mineral water for him. After he take a sip he said “I’m the manliest, right?”

“No, the manliest is my baby, Zelo” Jinnie tilted her head to him as Zelo walked to her “Noona, you bring the food that I asked?” Jinnie nodded slowly when she opened the food that Zelo asked before. Zelo asked her to buy him a hamburgers and Jinnie also bought the other the same food.

As they sit around in the floor Jinnie put the food in the middle and they started to eat. “You guys really that tired” Jinnie said as she hugged both of her knees to her chest “Seems like you lost some weight” Jinnie told that to Yongguk beside her, and he nodded as he chewed the hamburger.

After they finishing the foods, they went home together except Yongguk, he stayed at the office to continue the composing, he need to briefing with another composer team from his company and added a lot of thing.

“You have to get some rest too” Jinnie said to Yongguk

“We have no schedule tomorrow, I can sleep then” He said as he take off his wet shirt  because of the sweat and put a new shirt on “I’m sorry I was really upset today” he admitted about his anger today

“I said I know, it was our dream, but it’s okay we still have another chance”

“Back home safely and thanks for the meal I’m not even got my lunch if you wanna know” Yongguk hugged Jinnie before he went to upstairs.

Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun back home with Seokgu while Himchan drive Jinnie’s car to home with her.

“Promise me don’t say anything to him about me” Jinnie turned her position in the car to Himchan when they reached the parking lot.

“I don’t understand why you won’t, he have to know” Himchan said that as he turned off the engine.

“It’s just not the right time, I really want to tell him but not now” Jinnie lied, she doesn’t want to tell Jun Di because she was waiting for his wife to tell him first, she scared if she tell him it will be burden for his health, just like his wife said, her aunt.

“And it will not good if you are the one who tell him, it should be me” She pokes Himchan tummy “Promise me too you are not going to mess with him” Jinnie even smiled at him even though there’s a pain inside her.

“I just don’t like when he said a bad things about you”

“Maybe he believe the rumor, it’s okay he didn’t know the truth, a lot of people didn’t know too, they have their rights to believe or not about that, come on” when she was about to let out the safety belt and get out from the car, suddenly Himchan pulled her and hugged her. Jinnie was shocked and don’t know what happen but it’s not like encouraging hug or what. She felt the same hug like the last time when Himchan picked her up in the villa. Himchan didn’t let her and stay still for a while, he hugged her tightly, no words. Just a soft hugged.

Jinnie hugged him back, she even rubbed his back softly without asking why. She felt comfort with the hug

“Thanks, for always worry about me and protect me” She whispered

“You make me want to worry you, want to protect you, you always make me want to stay beside you, it’s never changed since the first Jinnie, and it’s not going to change forever” he reply with whispered to her too. Jinnie felt something from every word that just Himchan said.

“Himchan”

“Please Jinnie..”

…………………

“I know everything has changed, but let me try and show you, even until you cannot love me back as it used to” Himchan said softly, still hugged Jinnie in his arms.

“Just let me, love you...”