Camp Fire

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it is Sooyoung's birthday yesterday I have decided to post a double update! Belated Happy birthday Sooyoung even though I know you will never read this. XD 

Enjoy and don't forget to comment. I am one comment hungry author here! Thanks again to my subscribers and to Livtaeteuk my number one commentor!

 

Chapter 6

Camp Fire

            I woke up to a blissful morning with the sun shining outside the cabin; its rays slowly entering our room through the wide white curtains. I stirred from under the covers and slowly opened my eyes using my left hand to block out the light hitting my eyes. Jungsu was still sleeping beside me with a huge grin plastered on his face. I mentally reminded myself to hit him later for his ertedness. I was still sore from last night. He was so freaking rough! And to think he promised to be very gentle. I rolled a little to my left then sat up pulling the sheet over to cover my body. I leaned my head back to the dashboard and reached out to his hair using my right hand. I watched his features illuminated by the glow of the morning sun. I realized that I hadn’t been appreciating my husband’s features enough. As I gaze at him I came to realize how lucky I am to have him. He started to stir from his sleep and soon enough he greeted me with his angelic smile.

            “Good morning beautiful.” He greeted me happily.

            “Good morning Mr. Park.” I replied while resting my head on his shoulder. His rams immediately wrapped around me. He glanced at the clock and at me and asked.

            “Are you hungry?”

            I nodded but I refused to get out of bed.

            “Come on Mrs. Park let’s eat breakfast in the resort’s restaurant.” He said while trying to persuade me to get out of bed.

            “Can we just have room service?” I begged. I was still feeling sore. I pouted when he said no.

            “Oppa I’m so tired and it’s all your fault!” I whined but before I could say another complain he carried me straight to the bathroom. We took a bath together and my revenge was that there would be no action in the bathroom or even tonight. He was sulking of course but I ignored him.

            We entered the fancy restaurant and he ordered a French style breakfast. After our meal we headed to the shops near the resort.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter