Jitters

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank my dear subscribers LivTaeteuk02, fortythree, venasonetaenganger9, novarias, exotaenglove, fallingkyu, shofduck, IceCreamKj! Thank you so much for subscribing! Please comment I really love reading your comments! 

Chapter 4

Jitters

            We arrived at our destination not too deep in the evening. We were picked up by the personnel of the hotel we booked in. As we were moving away from the city to the secluded mountain area where the ski type hotel was located I couldn’t help but gaze at the lights from the buildings which were slowly getting smaller and smaller until they looked like stars in the night sky. I leaned over to my husband’s shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. I was content with his warmth was spreading through me like sweet honey.

            “The place we will stay at is just in front of a lake. It is actually a resort” He told me. I smiled too exhausted from the wedding and the travel to even respond. I didn’t notice that my eyes were starting to droop. I heard his sweet chuckle as he kissed me on the forehead.

            “Ahjumma you can’t sleep yet it’s our wedding night remember?!” he scolded me jokingly. As soon as he mentioned the words wedding night I immediately bolted from my seat. I glanced towards him with uncertainty in my eyes.

            “Oppa…” I said softly. He glanced at me and smiled a gentle smile then hugged me closer. For someone who works in the medical field, I shouldn’t really have fears and doubts when it came to things like coupling. But for some weird reason I was scared of my first time. This fear was pretty childish I mean no one can die on their first night right?

            Jungsu chuckled upon seeing the uncertainty and fear on my face. He kind of knew about my irrational fear which might I add is all because of my stupid cousin Hyoyeon’s fault! She and her overly detailed recall of her first time had left me scared out of my wits.

            “You know Hyoyeon was just messing with you when she told you that story.” He told me while he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter