Home Sweet Home

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for the long wait. This chapter is a bit short thoug. Anyway I hope you guys like it even though it's not as long as I wanted it to be. Comment on your thoughts for this chapter. :D

Chapter 16

Home Sweet Home

            I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping somewhere outside our house. My husband was sleeping beside me happily snoring. I giggled when I looked at him. His mouth was wide open and his saliva stained all over his pillow. If I was the old me a few years back I would have found him disgusting. I was different now and seeing him beside me each morning was a blessing I had prayed for during my darkest days. I moved towards him and stared at his sleeping form for a while before I sat down and ruffled his hair.

            “Yeobo time to wake up.” I called him sweetly. He turned slowly in his sleep but there was still no sign of him waking up.

            I leaned over and whispered a sweet good morning into his ear. He still didn’t wake so I ruffled his hair.

            “Five more minutes Jumma Taeng.”

            “What?!” I shouted at him then took my pillow and hit him with it.

            “Who are you calling an ahjumma?!” I angrily asked him. I heard him chuckle and opened one of his eyes.

            “Let’s face it Taeng you are an ahjumma and I’m your ahjusshi!” He said cheesily. I was still pissed though so I continued to murder him with the pillow.

            “Ouch! Chagi don’t kill me you’ll regret it!” He reasoned at me why covering his face with his hands. His words stung me like bees and without even knowing why I started to cry. I dropped the pillow in my lap as tears started to flow. The thought of him dying got me all emotional again. He immediately sat up and hugged me close.

            “Baby I’m sorry I was just joking you know that right?” he asked me as he continued to wrap me in his embrace while showering me with kisses.

            “You said dead…” I sobbed and he immediately understood why I was crying. He hugged me tighter.

            “Hey I’m superman remember I won’t die and I will never leave you again.” He told me sweetly. I giggled.

            “No you’re not. You’re Donald Duck remember?” I .

            “Yah!” He said while ruffling my hair.

            I turned towards him and cupped his face.

            “A very handsome Donald Duck.” I said as I kissed him hard on the lips then mischievously added. “But still a duck.”

            He was smiling before I said that still a duck part then he frowned. I laughed and this caused him to smile.

            “Ahjumma.” He teased me.

            “Ahjusshi!” I teased back then stuck my tongue out at him.

            “You are so childish.” He said while pinching my cheeks. “Sometimes I forget you are turning 27.” He added.

            “Hey no mentioning my age! They all think I’m still 16.” I said while pouting.

            “No they think your 10 because you’re short while they think I’m a e.” He teased. I smacked him with the pillow and stood up abruptly saying.

            “Guess who’s not getting any tonight!”

            “What?! Babe I was joking!” he said while racing after me since I ran straight to the bathroom. I locked the door before he could get in. I laughed as I heard him whimpering outside our bathroom door like a stray dog.

            “You are not getting any tonight!” I told him as I removed my clothes and got ready to take a bath. Time actually flew by for us and before you know it a month had already passed since he got discharged from the hospital. He had a hard time adjusting at first since he lived in the mountains and he was still getting used to modern things. He had to take all of it slowly but thankfully he was able to regain back all of his lost memories. Donghae taught him all he needed to know about the company and soon enough he was on the roll. We all helped him in returning back to his previous state before the accident. Now he had fully adjusted and was back to being the dashing architect he was before. The only difference now was the fact that he had gained so much appeal and charisma that the girls were literally drooling whenever he was near. Maybe that was because of his now seriously well-built body, not that he wasn’t muscular before. He looked like a model before but now he was like a roman warrior. Charisma flows out of him like sweat and he can bag any deal he wanted.

            I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me and then went out of the bathroom. He was drooling when he saw me step out of the bathroom door but I just gave him my death glare. I was pretending to me mad at him. He hung his head low like a lost puppy.

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter