Dilema

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys since I have nothing to do all day besides type that is why these updates are coming faster. If I feel productive I might post an update everyda, but if the Jessica bug bites me I might juts sleep all day. XD 

Anyway enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment! Hi to my avid commentors by the way. Kekekeke. I was so close to making this chapter a rated M one. XD

The sad news is this fanfic only has 8 chapters left so I want to ask you guys which fanfic I should continue.

SOS Galactic School - this has taeteuk as the lead this one is an action scifi.

The Art of Not Getting Lost - Taetuk as sub lead Haesica as main this is a comedy/ supernatural. 

Write your pick in the comments click on the titles to check the plot.

 

Chapter 18

Dilema

            “Taeyeon.” Dr. Han called me and I looked up from my table. I gave her a weak smile.

            “Are you ok? You look horrible!” Dr. Han told me while eyeing my appearance. I couldn’t actually blame her. I looked like a wreck. Dark circles were starting to form under my eyes and my skin was turning pale. I was frustrated beyond what is normal and my husband is oblivious to it like an idiot.

            “What’s wrong?” Dr. Han asked me. “You were fine just last week now you look like a character from evil dead.”

            “I’m fine Ga-in unnie.” I told her which was a lie of course.

            “Stop lying your appearance gives you away.” She told me sternly.

            “It’s Jungsu.” I told her how am I going to begin telling my dilemma.

            “What about Jungsu don’t tell me he is having an affair?!” Dr. Han almost screamed.

            “What? NO! No that’s not it!” I told her frantically before she starts assuming wrongly.

            “Then what about him? If you ask me he seems like a perfect husband.” Dr. Han replied.

            “It’s just that…” I began. She listened as I told my tale.

            “He keeps on withdrawing everytime we have ! Just before his ejection! And it’s killing me!” I let out my anger and frustration as I relate to her my oh so not common problem.

            “Wow that is the first.” Dr. Han said. I mean what was his problem? It was actually just last week when I started to notice his mortal sin against me. Everytime we had he would withdraw himself before his ejection. I mean what the heck?!!!

            Here am I waiting to get pregnant and there he was preventing it! Urgh! In the end I ended up crying as I narrate my problem to Ga-in unnie.

            “How can you not notice that he had been withdrawing?” Ga-in unnie asked me I shock.

            “He was so freaking good in bed that my logic gets jumbled up!” I said in defense which was true.

            “So how did you notice?” She asked me.

            I told her about my special treat wherein I planned for our night together. It was then that I noticed. I thought it was just one time and he was just teasing me but he did it again almost every freaking time!

            “You know what Taeyeon; I think you should confront him. Ask him what his problem is. I mean maybe he has some issues.” She told me. I nodded and contemplated when I would ask him.

           

            I got home early from work, I was still pissed with Jungsu so I went home alone and just texted him. I was still thinking about how to bring the subject up when I heard the phone ring. I picked up the receiver and heard Tiffany’s voice.

            “Hey Fany...” I said in a gloomy voice. After I heard her voice I wanted to cry so badly. Tiffany and Jess were the people I could cry my heart out to. I started crying and telling her about my problem while she listened.

            “What?! Does he have a problem or something?!” Tiffany yelled and I had to pull the receiver away from my ear to prevent ear damage.

            “Sorry Taetae. Dr. Han is right you should confront him.” She told me.

            After our seriously long conversation on the phone I sat down on the couch waiting for him to come home. He texted me saying he would be late because they had a business deal with a big company. I decided to cook a lazy supper today just some microwave lasagna. I was setting up the table when I heard him enter the door. I looked up and saw that he was also frustrated like me. I had been ignoring him for the past four days so it was no surprise that he was also a mess.

            “Hey Chagi.” He called me lovingly but I just ignore him and continued my task. He came towards me and hugged me tight. I was about to hit him with the plate but I restrained myself. I just gave him the cold shoulder but he held on tighter. He gave up after I removed his arms around me myself and headed to the kitchen. We ate our meal in silence while he continued to look at me longingly.

            He finally broke the silence when he place his fork and knife down and stared straight at me.

            “Taeng can we stop this. Just tell me what’s wrong?” He said or more like demanded. His voice was stern and I swore I could hear a brewing anger in them.

            “You tell me.” I answered back coldly.

            “What the heck is that supposed to mean?! Just tell me what I did wrong!” His voice became louder now.

            I slammed the utensils on the table and looked straight at him with the same anger and frustration he felt.

            “Why do you keep doing IT?!” I yelled back.

            “What are you talking about? You are not making sense here!” he almost yelled back.

            “Why do you keep on freaking WITHDRAWING EVERY FREAKING TIME WE HAVE ?!!!” I yelled shocking him.

            “HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU THAT I WANT TO BE MOM? THAT I WANT TO HAVE A BABY?! That I freaking WANT TO BECOME PREGNANT?!!” I yelled with tears streaming down my face. He approached me and tried to bring me to his embrace but I pushed him away. All the pent up annoyance and confusion and anger I had exploded.

            “Don’t touch me…” I said coldly then dashed to our room. He followed me but I slammed the door in his face. He pleaded and begged outside but I shut the world out including him. I was crazy I said to myself. Well I did spend 13 freaking months in a mental institution so it’s not a surprise.

            He stopped trying to plead with me and I heard the front door slam. I cried even harder as I brought myself to our bed. I fell asleep feeling like an idiot a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter