Fears

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is chapter 19 for you! Tell me what you think about this chapter down in the comments section! :D

Chapter 19

Fear

            I was brewing some coffee while toasting some bread when he came down after a bath. I caught a whiff of his perfume and smiled. He immediately attached himself to me with glee while I made some pancake batter.

            “Chagi no sausages?” he asked me like kid. I giggled and pinched his nose.

            “No Yeobo but we have salad.” I told him. “Besides I already fried some eggs.”

            “I’m going to turn into a goat soon.” He said grumpily. He snuggled his head against my neck while trailing kisses down to my shoulders.

            “Yeobo, can we go on a picnic tomorrow?” I asked him. He nodded and watched me cook.

            “Chagi do the flip!” He said excitedly. I did as he asked and flipped the pancakes. I detached myself from him for a while to get the coffee while he nibbled on a freshly made pancake.

            I chuckled seeing him like that, sometimes I wonder if I married a kid by accident. He looked towards me with a pancake in his mouth and mumbled.

            “I’ll help with that.”

            After I finished cooking we ate our breakfast together. He would sneakily steal my food and would caress my hand when I caught him stealing it.

            “You are so childish.” I told him. He grinned.

            “Anyway you still haven’t answered my question.” I whined.

            “What question?” He asked while eating some omelet.

            “What are you building?” I asked him as I buttered my toast.

            “Hmm. It’s a secret. I’ll show it to you when I’m done ok. So stop being nosy Mrs. Park.” He told me as he ruffled my hair.

            I found myself giggling everytime I caught my husband looking at me with starstuck fan boy stare. He seriously made me feel like I’m a Hollywood superstar.

            He volunteered to do the dishes because I was too lazy to do it. He looked so cute wearing a yellow apron with peas printed all over it. He was happily singing me a song as he washed the dishes. I took photos of him and smiled as he danced a little while he sang. He suddenly took a dirty ladle and used it as a microphone while swaying his booty. He was singing Livin La Vida Loca while pretending to be Ricky Martin.

            He was so childish! I definitely married a kid. I said while shaking my head as I watched him. It was a lazy Saturday but I still had to go to the hospital. I sighed being a doctor is hard. I got up and took one last picture before heading upstairs.

            “Chagi where are you going? I’m not done with my concert yet!” My childish husband whined. I just laughed and pointed at my watch. He pouted then proceeded to washing the dishes grumpily. I finished my bath and found him sitting on the couch watching some boring shows. I cuddled next to him.

            “Yeobo you are not driving me to work today?” I asked him. He held me tight and answered.

            “No.”

            “Why?!” I asked sort of annoyed.

            “You didn’t feed me sausages earlier.” He said like a kid. I pinched his nose. He complained of course.

            “But I might change my mind if we do a quickie.” He said ertedly. I smack his hand and tried to get up but he held me in place.

            “Chagi just 5 minutes!” he begged.

            “No! I’m going to be late Yeobo.” I told him. I hated quickies.

            “Fine, let’s go I’ll drive you to work.” He said enthusiastically. I laughed he was so unpredictable.

 

            I arrived at work and everything was hectic as usual that was common. I went to do my daily rounds and visited the nursery like I always do. I smiled upon seeing the newborns. They were so cute! They so tiny and fragile, I wanted to hug them. I wanted a baby so bad. Damn Jungsu for being a coward! I remembered our conversation after that fight. He told me that he needed at least a year or two to get ready for fatherhood. I sighed and felt bad about cursing him earlier. I couldn’t blame him he had father issues he needs to deal with.

            I visited my patients and checked on them. Most of the patients I handled were old people suffering from heart disease while I had a few middle aged ones. I stopped by the canteen where my intern approached me.

            “Doctor Park you are needed at the emergency room!” She said frantically. Sulli was her name and she was still a newbie to all of this. She was a fresh grad from med school. I smiled and went to the emergency room acting calm. My intern seemed to be really shaken. The nurses were running around.

            “Doctor Park thank God you’re here!” My colleague who was a attending physician went to me hurriedly.

            As soon as I entered the ER I felt sick to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter