Coming Back

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took me longer to update than expected. Haha I was busy with my other fanfics so yeah here is Chapter 11 for you guys! My next update might be next week since I'm busy with school and my other fics. If I get a lot of comments then I might be motivated to update this one faster. (Shameless author here) I also apologize if this chapter is abit short. I am just running out of time to write longer chapters since I have school to worry about. 

Chapter 11

Coming Back

            I sat in my cousin’s four-seater car and watched the scenery around me slowly passing by. I lost count of the time as we sped through the thick forested area. My breathing tensed up as the scenery reminded me so much of Canada, the land that I had chosen to forget ever since my husband’s death.

            13 freaking months had passed since then and I had spent every last waking hour of those months in a mental institution. I had tried desperately to overcome my depression. At some point I could say that I had become sort of schizophrenic. Sunny told me that I imagined things like seeing Jungsu alive in the forest and I would shockingly try to escape the institution because I kept on believing that he was alive. I kept on trying to find him. I created illusions for myself where he would come back to the resort. Sunny said that at some point I even forgot about the incident.

 But to be honest I on the other hand did not remember much about my stay there. My mind had developed its own life it seemed. During my stay there I felt as if I lived like a zombie. I ate whatever was given to me spoke only when spoken to and did nothing much besides draw. My doctor had let me vent out my anger and grief by expressing it through art and this enabled me to finally cope with my depression. I stared at the trees while fiddling with Jungsu’s wristwatch. I had it repaired and now I could not live a single day without wearing it. Sunny sigh when she saw me fiddling with the watch again. She looked at me and spoke.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter