Miracles

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok so the previous chapter was long this one won't be as long though but it won't be short as well. I hope you enjoy the two chapters. This chapter is my treat to you guys. Comment about your favorite part in the chapter. Bye for now! XD

Chapter 14

Miracles

            I woke up with a smile plastered on my face I slowly sat up while I clutched my blanket towards me and I replayed the scenes of my dream last night in my head. I felt the wetness of my core and I blushed as red as a tomato. My eyes shut a little while recalling my not so normal dream last night. I actually had a wet dream and Jungsu was very much involved in it. I chuckled upon the realization that even in my dreams my husband was still a ert. I sunk back in bed feeling exhausted this caused me to wonder. Damn! Did I do something to myself last night? I buried my face in the pillow and covered my head with the blanket. I had no intention of getting up I wanted to sleep more but sadly my vacation was about to come to an end.

            My phone suddenly rang and I saw the caller id. Sicachu it read. If Jessica saw this she would kill me. I answered the call and was met by Jessica’s baby voice which meant that she was talking with her aegyo.

            “Taengoooo…” She said from the other line.

            “Hey Sica!” I energetically greeted her.

            “Where are you?” She continued to ask me using the same voice.

            “Still in Canada.” I replied while chuckling. I swear if Jessica was anywhere near my proximity I would have pinched her cheeks so hard they would turn red. It was amazing how I never knew that Sica had this cuteness about her. She was always cold at first glance but well I guess you should never judge a book by its cover.

            “When are you coming back I want to have a get together with you and Sunny and even Hyo.” She told me.

            “Will Fany come as well?” I joked Fany always came wherever Jessica went.

            “No she’s busy with her boyfriend. Remember she was rumbling about me dating now look at her. She’s like a hormone on the loose.” Sica said annoyedly I could almost see her pouting.

            “So go on a date as well.” I told her.

            “I’m single again that guy I dated was no fun at all.” She said giggling.

            “Sica!” I chided her but I couldn’t keep a straight face.

            “Anyway are you on the way to the airport?” She asked me.

            “Oh CRAP I FORGOT!” I screamed while immediately getting out of bed and rushed to the bathroom with Sica on the phone. I swear I could hear Sica laughing on the other line.

            “Ok I’ll say goodbye for now Taengoo you have a plane to catch.” She said and with that we ended our call. I took a super short bath then packed my things hurriedly and I bolted out of the cottage never forgetting to lock the door. I checked out of the resort and bid goodbye to Victoria who was extending her stay along with the others.

            I paid the service extra just so the driver would hurry. I got to the airport at the last minute which was actually a miracle since I was sure that I would miss my flight. I boarded the plane and sat in my seat by the window in relief. I had placed my luggage in the luggage compartment and just relaxed in my seat. I glanced at the scenery below me and was about to drift to sleep when I suddenly felt something weird around me. I looked around and saw that my seatmate who was a middle aged woman with a baby was sleeping. The other passengers were busy talking with each other. I sunk back to my seat with a troubled mind. Was I really imagining things again? I tried to calm myself and dismissed the whole thing.

            “I’m imagining things again maybe this is a result of what had happened in the resort.” I mumbled to myself. I took out my earphones and plugged in on my iPod and listened to relaxing Chinese instrumental music just as Jessica suggested I do when times like this came. I was listening to a cheerful duet by a pipa and flute when I literally had to turn around because as the feeling of someone’s eyes staring at me became so strong. I fumbled with my bag and took out a pack of gummy bears and continued listening to my music while munching on the bears to relieve my anxiety. I was having cold sweat and my seatmate asked me if I was ok.

            “My head is just not feeling well.” I answered her politely. She gave me a headache medicine which I didn’t actually take. I went to the bathroom and took out some stress pills and popped them inside my mouth. All throughout the plane trip the eerie feeling persisted. I was just suffering from anxiety I told myself and ignored it all throughout the travel.

            I got out of the airport and saw Hyoyeon waiting for me. I hadn’t even asked her why she was the one picking me up. I just got inside the car and slumped on the passenger seat.

            “You ok Taeng?” Hyoyeon asked me worriedly. I nodded.

            “I’m just tired that’s all.” I replied to her while yawning.

 

            I was nearing dark when I reached my house. I went inside and took some of the food that Sunny gave me. I placed the food in the microwave and waited for it to heat up. I was sipping a can of diet coke when the microwave finished heating up the food which happened to be a delicious dish of paella. I sat down on the table with my steaming hot food and began to eat.

            After I finished my meal I immediately went to the study to check on the files that Sunny delivered here the other day. When I was finished with looking through all the files I headed to my room and took a shower. In my pajamas I went downstairs and took out a tub of chocolate ice cream along with a huge bag filled with junk foods and sweets and headed to the couch. I sat t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter