Epilogue

Black Mansion Series: The Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for sticking by this long for this fic! It was a fun ride but sadly it has come to an end! To my subscribers! Thank you so much! 

My subscribers,

densus888, tuanstagram, nellya_ss, hyobest, ametista, sehunnnnie, 4ever_9, supergeneration20,BaekYeon_3796, ZiiSONE0211, Sujubest, 123698445, missZa-T,  Mary178, taengoolai, hrizkina,  ZKERLYN, Ann96sone, YazELF-SiHan, lollol96,andieen,chacha0123, SwiftSwiftSwift, aSliceofLove, shiehany, RiterRocks, Pinkalmuffin, Maru-nyan, inditae, dimplelove1801, Taengsicotp,Iceprincess_sica95, Taenganger, nanana309, TaeyeonFan, shanaa12, red_wings, caroline01, followtheLeader09, ThoriaLips, miley552, LePetitAdelfi, lolalovetae, mvmongjigelly, rahimz, sunshiner27, Johntan, aezzen, skip5beat, Loochi, iVexxy, tata_0898, oppastongue, atlantys, Leire17, Macaroonssi, I-Love-EXO, Nine_9, IceCreamKj, shofduck, fallingkyu, exotaenglove, novarias, venasonetaenganger09, fortythree, LivTaeteuk02!

My Upvoters,

Taengsicotp, tata_0898, Nine_9, skip5beat, chacha0123, SwiftSwiftSwift, Taenganger, atlantys, LivTaeteuk02, I-Love_EXO, fortythree.  

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart! Hehehe so chessy I know! This is goodbye. If you want to read more of my work then look out for Kingdom Eras and Haunted House on Strawberry Hill! Sayanora! Annyeong! - Love XSalvia.

Epilogue

 

            The smell of blood hit my nose so hard that I had to pull back a little. I saw the reactions of my fellow doctors. They were disturbed by the wounds and well were spacing out like me. I took the initiative and proceeded with the operation. I sewed every open wound close which such precision that my fellow doctors stepped back in awe, and well watched me do the deed on my own. I could see Ga-in Unnie looking at us from the observation window. Our district was trying to get a higher approval from the government. Our hospital’s dignity was at stake, so I pushed aside the deadly urged I had and did my job as a doctor.

            After the operation we all left the room and I heard applauses as I stepped out of the doors. I smiled weakly and Dr. Han patted my shoulders.

            “You were excellent Dr. Park!” She almost squealed. I smiled and gestured at my bloody gown and she chuckled. I headed straight to the bathroom and washed my face while removing my blood covered operating gown. I looked at the mirror and stared at my face. My eyes were changing color, from pink, to blue, to yellow, like a rainbow and my mouth was dry.

            I washed my face again and decided to head to the nearest snack machine. I had to fight my natural desire to freaking devour the poor man. I was cursed alright. Even though I almost screwed up, I was a bit proud of myself for not running out of the operation room. I was controlling myself pretty well, now that was an improvement. I was considered a relatively new animus. I turned when my unborn child infected me. My turning was hell!

            I threw up blood and I became weaker as each day passed, which was a signal that my original body was dying and I was morphing into a new one. Thankfully, I survived and gave birth to my healthy bouncy son Jungyeon. My turning had been a lot faster than my husband, because me and my baby shared the same blood. It lasted for two weeks, as compared to my husband’s one month turning.

            I rolled up my sleeves, and was fully intent on taking a bath there in the comfort room, but I again restrained myself. I felt so hot and well incredibly hungry. After washing my hands again I went out of the bathroom. It was a good thing that I spotted the snack machine, beside the baby center. I bought three snack bars and two cans of soda. I needed the sugar now. I opened the soda and took a sip. I spotted our Director as well as the district head heading towards me. Ga-in unnie was smiling.

            “Seriously Taeyeon, you are eating after such a bloody operation?” Ga-in unnie asked me disapprovingly I just laughed and offered her a bar. She declined the offer. I had to stop eating because our director and the district head congratulated me and well I was given a promotion. I was happy of course but that didn’t ease my hunger. After the conversation I went to the canteen accompanied by Ga-in unnie.

            I had a huge helping of some salad and sweet breads in my tray.

            “Does having a baby really increase your appetite like that?” She asked me while eyeing my food.

            “Unnie I have a very active life plus Jungyeon is a very energetic baby.” I answered. It wasn’t actually a lie. Ga-in unnie could barely drink her tea because she kept on remembering the blood. I on the other hand felt famished because of the blood.

 

            I dropped by a fast food chain and ordered a heavy meal which I ate on the road. I had a large subway sandwich as I drove home. I was too lazy to cook today so I just bought three large bucket meals. I looked like I was feeding an army when the truth was I was only going to feed two grown-ups and a baby.

            I stepped into the living room and saw a blurry figure running around, a small very cute blue figure similar to a baby polar bear. I giggled and immediately grabbed him when he passed by my legs. He immediately transformed into my fat 7 month old son. He happily held out one of my peas which he had turned into a chew toy. I gasped seeing my butchered pea but held my tongue as he waved it in front of me.

            I cuddled him close and took the pea. I looked at his face which was staring at me.

            “Jungyeon-ah this is mommy’s pea, you shouldn’t have used it as a chew toy.” I scolded him lightly. He looked at the pea with puckered lips, his eyebrows scrunched up and his fat baby cheeks were puffed. He was fiddling with the pea and then looked at me and began to cry knowing that he had done something wrong.

            I calmed him down by rocking him back and forth kissing his cheeks. He calmed down and handed me back my pea. I pulled him close to my chest and he began to nuzzle my . Where the hell was my husband?!! Someone was going to get killed! He forgo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter