Two.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

I was just relaxing, taking my regular bath of the day. I heard someone come into the bathroom. I thought it was just my father who had maybe come home from work early. I paid no attention to it and just continued my bath. When I opened my eyes to leave the bathroom, the guy sitting across me was not my father. It was a average looking guy with black hair. 

"Yah! Who are you and why are you in my bath?!?" I stepped out of the tub as quickly as I could. I threw my robe on and stood in front of the guy. 

"You have a nice ." He smirked and  sank lower into the water.

"Yah!" I felt my face turn a bright red up to my ears.

"Kris-ssi?" A voice came from the hallway. 

I quickly ran out and found the housekeeper with a puzzled expression. 

"Is something the matter sir?" she asked.

"Yes," I said as I tightened my robe. "There is a complete stranger in my bathtub." I pointed to the bathroom. 

The housekeeper walked into the bathroom. I heard her talk to the guy for quite awhile. 

"My apologies sir. That is my son Tao. I told him to wait until you were done but he didn't listen to me." She bowed.

"S-son? Why is he here in the first place?"

"But sir last week I asked you if my son could live with us since he recently came back. If I remember correctly you said it was alright sir." 

What? When did that happen? ..... Oh yeah! I do remember something like that. But I thought her son was like five not twenty.

"Ah yes I remember. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You are dismissed." 

"Remember next time you brat." She mumbled as she walked away. 

Well sorry you didn't explain yourself lady. I ruffled my own hair and just walked to my room. What the hell was that though? "You have a nice ." Is he crazy? We're both guys, why would he say something like that? What's wrong with me? I've gotten plenty of those types of compliments before. They have never bothered me before so why now? I have a feeling I wont get along with that guy. 

As I walked to my room I felt something from behind.

"!!!" 

"I was right. You do have a nice ." That guy whispered in my ear as he d my . 

"Could you s-stop." What's wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast? My face is so red right now, I can just feel it. Why don't I have the strength to push this guy away?

"What a cute reaction." He let go of my and kissed my cheek. "See you around pretty boy." He winked at me as he left. 

I quickly entered my room and locked the door. That guys is seriously weird. I knew it, I don't like him. 

I dressed myself and headed downstairs for dinner. As expected that Tao guy was there. He was sitting just across of me at the table. I tried my best to avoid looking at him as I ate my dinner.  I could feel him looking at me. What was worse is that it was the three of us eating. It was me, him and his mom. I could feel my face turn red just by him looking at me. The housekeeper just ate her food making no eye contact or conversation with either of us. I wish he would stop looking at me. What is it with this guy? 

He finished and left the kitchen. I stayed a little longer just so I could avoid meeting with him. After I finished eating, I rushed to my bedroom. 

"Why in such a rush?" 

. I wasn't fast enough. 

"I just have lots of homework to do. That's all." I froze in front of my door.

"But today is friday, you can do it tomorrow right?" He came closer.

"I could but I prefer to do it early and have the weekend off." Why do I have to explain myself to him? 

"I see." He touched my shoulder. I flinched. "Whoa, I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to properly introduce myself. I am Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao. Everyone does." He smiled.

What? Weren't you just all over me a while ago? Are you even the same guy?

"Kris, I'm Kris." I smiled back.

"Hey Kris, thanks for letting me chill here for a while."

"No problem?"

"Well good night." He smiled. 

"Night." I faced my door again. huh I guess he isn't that bad.

"I hope I'm in your dreams." He softly said as he blew into my ear. I felt chills down my back. 

Nope, I wont get along with this guy after all.