Eleven.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

Ever since Tao told me those things, I have locked myself in my room thinking. Since Tao moved in he has always been flirting with me. He made me believe that he liked me. He was there to cheer me up and he was there for my birthday. He took me places where I've never been before and said nice things to me. He made me feel special. I don't know if all those things were just a big plan to get in my pants or if he did it all to be with me. Even if he said he lied when he said he loved me, he still must've felt something. No one just does all those nice things to someone they barely know, do they? Ahh, I don't even know what to think anymore. There's just so much going on in my head. Oh and did I mention my mom is having an affair and wants me to move in with them. Things .

I slept for awhile, thinking that when I awoke everything would be back to normal. When I did wake up there was a sticky not on my forehead. It said to go to the garden at five. I'm pretty sure I know who it's from. He must have a lot of things to say about yesterday. There's five minutes till five so I'll go. I put on my sneakers and off to the garden I went. 

There was a rose petal trail leading to the fountain. This is so cheesy yet kind of cute. I followed the trail and sat on the small rug next to the fountain I wonder what he has planned. I feel so weird being here. I don't know what to expect, it's jut like in those chick flicks. (That I love to watch) This is another reason that made me fall for Tao, he's so good at surprising me.

I sat there for around five minutes and then a violin started playing. Tao came out wearing a tux. He walked over to me and reached out for my hand. I didn't know whether or not to take his hand but I did. He led me to the greenhouse, where it was dark. He the lights and it was empty. What happened to all the plants?  

Tao took my hand and led me to the center of the greenhouse. The violin was later joined by a beautiful piano. The music continued to play as Tao got a hold of my waist. Before I knew it, we were dancing. Tao had cleared the whole greenhouse just so we could dance. Does he not know we have a ballroom? 

"Kris." He whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry." 

He started waltzing. 

"I really want to be with you. Yes I admit at first I only wanted to do you but I actually fell in love with you. You are the first person that I want to spoil and smother with love. You are the only person I need in my life. I want you and none of this is a lie. I love you Kris." He stopped dancing and held me tight against his chest.

He sounds so sincere. He sounds so honest, this can't be a lie, can it? No, I don't believe that he's lying. Why would he go through all this to lie to me again? I believe him. He does feel something for me.

"I love you too." I hugged him back.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "Tell me everything about you and don't leave anything out, I want to be with you for a very long time." He then kissed me. He's all I've ever wanted and needed and now I'm 100% sure about it. 

When we headed back to the house their was a girl waiting in the living room with the housekeeper. She saw us walk in and immediately ran into Tao's arms.

"Tao!" She said with joy.

"Hayoung!" Tao picked her up and spun her around. 

"Did you miss me?" She kissed his cheek.

Who is she and why is she all over my boyfriend? I don't like her.