Seven.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

After what happened last night I haven't left my room. I don't think I can face him. I mean what was he thinking, kissing me out of nowhere. I wasn't prepared. It was unexpected. And what was all that talk about being in love with me? He doesn't even know me. What was I thinking, I actually enjoyed that kiss. His lips just felt so soft. Maybe I enjoyed it because it was my first kiss. Yeah, that's right. Just because I've never kissed anyone before made me like his kiss. That's is the only reasoning that I will accept. 

I just don't know what to do when I see him again. I know that I'd probably just blush like crazy and make a fool out myself. Like after the kiss I turned red and just ran to my room. Tao just looked at me run away. So I've decided to lock myself in my room until I decide on what to do.

I don't think it's love, is it? I never wanted the kiss to stop. I wanted Tao to hold me. I want to be all that he thinks about. I want to spend more time with him. I want to know more about him. I want to hold his hand, feel his warmth again and again. I want to be his one and only...forvever. That's not love is it?

.....

....

...

..

OF COURSE ITS LOVE!

I'm such an idiot. Of course I'm in love with that guy. He's all I ever think about anyway. Now that I have confirmed my feelings with myself I need to see him. I'm still really nervous though. I don't know what to do or say. It should be easy, right? I mean he already confessed his feeling to me so he'd be happy if I confess too, right? Gah, all these questions just wandering in my head. I don't care how I'll look. I'm going to go talk to him right now and just hope I don't look stupid.

 

I went downstairs and found Tao watching TV like always. I sat down next to him. I didn't say anything and just watched the television with him.  He just sat there, as if I weren't even there. 

"Hey Tao.." I couldn't even finish my sentence.

Tao suddenly pounced on me and forced his lips on mine. I was trying to push him away but he would just deepen the kiss. I didn't care anymore and just gave into the kiss. 

Tao, now on top of me practically eating my face, slipped his hand in my pants, ing them. I jumped in shock. What is he doing? His hand does not belong there.  

I broke the kiss, breathing heavily, and pushed his body away from me. 

"What're you doing!" I zipped up my pants and stood up. "I came here to talk." 

"Less talking, more doing." He came over to me and pushed me against the wall. With one had he caressed my cheek as he kissed me. With the other hand he d my . 

Ah, what the hell.

I grabbed the back of his head, pushed him in my direction and kissed him back. 

"TAO!"

Just as we were about to go another step further, the housekeeper came running in and pulled us apart. 

"What on earth are you doing." She grabbed Tao by the ear and dragged him to the kitchen. 

"We'll continue later." Tao winked as he followed his mother.

I threw myself on the couch. 

What on earth just happened? What would've happened if the housekeeper didn't stop us? Just thinking about it makes me embarrassed. What would my parents think if they knew I  have a thing for a guy. I don't really care that he's a guy but what would others say. Imagine if word got out. We would be all over the news and no one would want to make business with my parents. They would also fire the housekeeper.

I don't know what to do. Should I keep seeing him or should I kick him out? But then again my parents are never home and I don't have to tell them about Tao. It could be our little secret. I don't know what to do. I really really want Tao. 

 

 


A/N: Hey there guys. Sorry if this chapter is too short. I will be adding the next one today. 

and omfg AKMU debut was so freaking awesome!!!!!~ So in love with them  keke 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 99 SUBBERS!!~ 

Heres a cute Junhoe for you!! :)