Twelve.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

Okay so just as Tao and I officially become a couple, some weird girl shows up and smothers him with affection. Who is she? A relative? She's probably his little sister. I always over think things.

"Who is he?" The bubbly girl pointed at me. Tao looked over at and acted like he had forgotten that I was even here. 

"Oh, he's a friend. Now tell me, what're you doing here?" Tao took her luggage and headed upstairs.

Did he seriously just leave me here? What the hell. Even if it was his sister he should've said something. And this is MY house. I never approved of any guests and certainly not any cute girls. Well now Tao has done it, guess who's not talking to him. He can forget about kissing me ever again. Hmph seriously, who the hell does he think he is. I am so pissed now, he couldn't even introduce me. That little poop head.

I went to watch TV and sat in Tao's spot. That'll show him. I went through all the channels. There is absolutely nothing good to watch. Why isn't there any thing to watch. This is so frustrating. 

"Omg no way." I heard giggling coming from upstairs. What the hell is so funny? I can't take this anymore.

I left the house and just walked around the streets. Stupid Tao bringing a girl to my house. The housekeeper was talking warmly to her too. What is their problem. 

I walked to the park and sat in a nearby bench. The park is so beautiful, kids running around playing, couples walking together. I wonder if Tao and I could be like those couples. Just being all lovey dovey in front of everyone. That would be nice. To be at the park and expressing your love freely. I don't understand why people are so against of people being in love. It's just ridiculous. Wait...why am I thinking about that jerk. I said I wasn't going to.

As I stared at the beautiful scenery, I felt cold hands cover my eyes. Is it him? Did he follow me?

"Guess who~" A deep voice said eagerly. I know this voice and it isn't Tao. "Krissy!" He gave me a back hug. 

"What're you doing here. I thought I told you to leave me alone, Chanyeol." 

"Wahh~ Didn't you miss me..my love?" He puckered up for a kiss. I pushed him away and stepped back.

"What are you doing here? I wont ask again." Man I hate this guy. I went to London to visit my brother once and met this guy there. He gave me alcohol and well I got a little drunk and stuff happened. Stuff I don't want to remember. Anyways I paid him and he should be not here.

"I got kicked out and have no where to stay." He winked and hugged me.

"Why don't you stay with my brother?" I took his arm off me. 

"He has a lover now and we I don't want to bug him. So I came to you darling. Let's go to your place." He smirked.

"No, leave me alone" Like hell I'll take in this .

"Listen," He put his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Either you take me in or I'll go to the news and tell them about a little incident that happened in London about the Wu bros." He kissed my cheek.

Crap. If news gets out about what happened my family is screwed. I have no choice but to deal with this guy. Well isn't today just freaking fabulous.

"Fine." I started to walk back home.

"Yay!~" He cheered and followed me. Why did he have to come to me? Him of all people. I can't stand him.

 

---

"Wahh, you're house is so huge! I'm going to like this." Chanyeol ran in before me. 

"Pick any room." I said as I went to mine. I hope he leaves soon. 

"I'm sleeping with you babe." He jumped in bed next to me. There are a load of rooms in this house, why the hell must he sleep with me? ugh what a stupid . 

Chanyeol threw his things on the floor and ran to the kitchen. After he left I saw that girl go after him. I had totally forgotten she was even here. Tao went in after her but stopped in my room first. He smiled at me and headed straight towards my lips. I pushed him away and glared at him.

"What's wrong honey?" He looked confused.

"Who is she?" I got straight to the point.

"She's my ex girlfriend from Australia. We became good friends after we broke up. Why? You jealous?" He winked.

EX-GIRLFRIEND? Not even  relative. 

"Why is she staying in my house?" Oh he has done it now.

"She visiting for a couple of weeks. No worries, my heart belongs to you." He caught me off guard and kissed me.

"Krissy!~ You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend. He's a hunk." Chanyeol came back to my room and slapped Tao's .

"Who's he?" Tao had suddenly gone so serious. He glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol on the other hand just smiled. 

"A friend who's staying over." That's right, now it's your turn to be mad and jealous. Who the hell brings an ex to their lover's house?

"I see." Tao gave Chanyeol the death glare and left my room.

"oooh Krissy, he's hot way to score." He bit his lip as Tao left.

"Keep your paws off him." I warned him because if I don't keep my eyes on him, he'd eat Tao up.

"You're funny." Chanyeol left to shower.

Ugh there are two people, who I don't like, staying here. What did I do to deserve this?