Thirteen.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

Chanyeol meant it when he said he was going to sleep with me. He laid in bed next to me, half , spooning me. I even got up and switched rooms a couple times but he followed me. He is so annoying and too clingy. I wonder what Tao would do if he saw us like this. I bet he wouldn't care, he has his precious ex here. But seriously, who in their right mind brings their ex to their lovers house? I still can't believe he did that to me. 

"Krissy~" Chanyeol mumbled in his sleep. Is he dreaming about me? Gross. He wrapped his leg around my torso and kissed my back. I feel so violated. If  Chanyeol wasn't such a addict then maybe we could have been friends. 

On my brother's twenty first birthday, I went to celebrate with him in London. He rented out a club to have his big party. I was sitting by myself while everyone danced with each other. My brother brought me drinks a couple of times until I got completely drunk. I don't remember everything clearly. All I remember is that I had with Chanyeol and had someone video tape the whole thing. When I awoke, he blackmailed me. I gave him more than ten thousand dollars. Ever since then, he always bugs me when he gets needy.  I really wish he would leave me alone. I tried so hard forgetting what had happened and he just had to show up again. He's one of the reasons I can't talk to people. When I met Tao, everything changed. I had forgotten all about Chanyeol and just thought about Tao all the time. He really made me happy yet now he's really starting to bug me. 

"Kris-ssi." The housekeeper called for me. She doesn't sound like she usually does, I wonder what's wrong. I pushed Chanyeol away, and went to talk to the housekeeper.

"What's up?" I closed the door behind me. 

"Can we talk?" Okay, now this is really weird. She wants to talk to me? 

"Sure." I followed her to the kitchen and we sat down. "It's about Tao." She sighed. 

"What about him?" This is really weird. 

"He doesn't like you, no matter how many times he says he loves you. No matter what nice things he does or what he says, he doesn't love you. Trust me. I don't know what I did that he became like this but he doesn't love anyone." She looked me in the eyes. She was speaking to me with respect. 

"What?" What is she talking about? I can feel how serious Tao is about me. He is in love with me, I just know he is.

"Listen, I have been a housekeeper for a very long time. I have worked at many houses before and Tao grew up in many of them. When he got older he would have with every owner or their kids. He has broken marriages and hurt a lot of people. All he wants is to have and he knows just how to get it. He has gotten me fired every time. When I got the job here, I knew Tao wouldn't get his way with you because you are different than others. I knew you wouldn't pay attention to him and maybe just maybe I could finally have a steady job. But I was wrong, just like every other time he has gotten his way. I am just warning you. Stay away from Tao, I don't want him to hurt you."  She looked at me. This is the first time I have ever seen or talked to her like this. Could she really be telling the truth? "That girl that showed up, she's not Tao' ex. She's Tao's friend. Please listen to me and stay away from him." She gave me one last glance and left to do her job.

Why did she tell me this? It's pretty obvious she knows that I have a thing for Tao but is it really true or just a big lie? I don't know who to believe. That girl, is she his ex or friend? Either way she shouldn't be here. The housekeeper also said that he was good at getting what he wants. Does that mean all the stuff he did for me was a lie? When he said he didn't love me but then he actually fell for me? Was that another lie? If he just wanted to do me then he should've had with me and disappeared, like Chanyeol.

This is why I hate being who I am. I hate being rich and apparently good looking. I hate people who just use me for their personal desires. I hate it. I hate it all. To hell with it. Who do I believe? The guy who supposedly said he loves me or his mother whom never talked to me before but now worries about me. This is going to kill me. Why did this have to happen to me? I have done nothing wrong to deserve all this bull.

Tao said he was actually falling for me, something he has never done before. He sounded so sincere. He even cleared the whole greenhouse just so we could dance. He makes me feel all warm inside and I love being with him. Could he just want me for ? Did he sleep with that girl last night? What if he's so ually frustrated that he might even do Chanyeol too? All these stupid questions are going through my head. I don't know what to do or what to say or think. Should I just go talk to him and verify it all myself? Or should I just let it all go and ignore everything the housekeeper said? ugh it all.

I locked myself in my room and just stared at the ceiling. Why does love have to be so complicated? I wish I was like Rapunzel, have my own Eugene find me and end up falling in love with me. We'd get married and live happily ever after. Tao isn't my Eugene, right?

 


A/N: So it's kind of short -sorry. I just finished watching Tangled (my favorite disney movie) and idk Kris loves Tangled too lol Tao is so secretive nowadays, could what the housekeeper said be true? maybe, maybe not. Thank you for the 100+ subbers, love you all & don't forget to comment :) Until next time~