Fifteen.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

**Just a little heads up, this chapter is told by Tao & this happens before Kris finds him with yeollie. Just making sure no one gets confused ^^


Kris hasn't been talking to me lately. Ever since Hyori came to visit, he has locked himself in his room. I tried to go talk to him but that guy..what's him name? Oh yeah Chanyeol, he told me Kris doesn't want to see me. I don't know if he's telling the truth or lying to me but I think I'll just give him some space. I don't like how that Chanyeol guy is always clinging onto my Kris. What I hate the most is how he always calls him 'Krissy' like hello only I can give him adorable nicknames; he is my boyfriend. I don't have a good feeling about that guy. His smile just gives me the creeps.

And Hyori, what is she even doing here? I did get happy when I saw her because I hadn't seen her in awhile. Our past is just that; the past. So what if we were just buddies, she finally found they guy of her dreams and is marrying him. I'm happy for her. The reason she's staying here is because her boyfriend still lives in Tokyo and is moving here next week. She just needed a place to stay before he got here. I mean sure I was a little harsh when I ignored Kris that day. I feel sorry for doing that, I should've introduced him as my boyfriend, but what can I say? I just got caught up in the moment. 

I miss Kris. This is ridiculous, we live in the same house yet he won't come out of that room. My mom even takes him meals, which I find kind of weird. My mother doesn't even like Kris. She always tells me how annoying and needy he is. Why is she acting nice all of a sudden? Could it be because of that phone call she received yesterday? I overheard her conversation with Kris' mom and I heard something about Kris leaving to Paris. Something about that his mom  remarrying and wants Kris to go with them. I think my mom would end up going too but she needs Kris to agree or something. I didn't play close attention. My mom is always like this, I bet she's being nice to him so they can go to Paris. If my babe goes then for sure I'm going. Like hell I'd leave the love of my life. I have finally found the person who means the world to me; there's no chance I'd let him go. He's mine, forever. 

Ah screw it, I'm going to see him.

I turned off the television and headed upstairs to his room. Just as I approached his room Chanyeol came out.

"Hey Taozi~" He smiled. So creepy.

"Is Kris in?" I looked over at his door.

"About him, can we talk?" 

"Is it Kris related?" I'm not talking to this guy unless it's about my boo.

"Yes, follow me." He grabbed ahold of my hand and led me back to my room; he locked the door behind me. What the hell? 

"So what's wrong with Kris?" 

"Let's not talk bout him." Chanyeol his lips and slowly came in my direction. He threw me on the bed and crawled up over me. He ed my shirt and whispered in my ear, "You're so damn y, why don't you me."He kissed my neck.

What the ?

I pushed Chanyeol off of me and buttoned up my shirt. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I don't to have with him. 

"You're crazy." I got off the bed and headed towards the door.

"Hey now." He came after me and wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Either you screw me or I'll tell the whole world about you little boyfriend's secret." 

"What secret?" Is Kris hiding something from me?

"Oh? Krissy didn't tell you?" He put his hand up my shirt and began caressing my chest. This little is going to get it if he goes any further. "Awhile back he went to visit his bro in London, we met, we had , we video taped it and well if the video was released it'd be the end of him and his precious family. You wouldn't want that, now would you?" He my ear lobe.  "If you have with me, I'll burn the video and you and Krissy can live happily ever after." 

"You'd leave Kris alone forever if I have with you just this once?" 

"Sure will." He whispered in my ear.

What should I do? I can't stand this guy and I'm pretty sure Kris is sick and tired of him. It would be nice if he'd leave Kris alone but I have to do him. I don't want to. It's been forever since the last time I had but I want to wait for Kris. He means the world to me and the only person I want to have with is him. No one else but him. I have accepted my feelings for him just recently and I don't want to lose him. But if I don't screw this guy he'd end up breaking us up somehow. , I want Kris to feel at ease....I guess I have to go through with this. Kris I'm sorry, I really am for what I'm about to do but I'm doing this so we can have our happy ending. 

"Fine." I said after a whole lot of thinking. 

"Fantastic! You can pretend I'm Kris while we do it." He turned me around and began kissing me. 

 

--

 

"Faster! Go in deeper...Tao!" Chanyeol clung onto my neck as I ed into him. I fastened my pace, I just want to get this over with. I'm not even enjoying it. Before I didn't care who I screwed or screwed me but now things have changed. I feel like for doing this. Kris I am really sorry. My eyes began watering as I thought about him. What would he say if he found out about this?

"." I said. I hate this.

"Huh? Oh Krissy! Do you want to join?" Chanyeol said all of a sudden.

Kris? Is he here? Did he watch us? I completely froze.

"N-no thanks..c-con-continue." Kris' voice was trembling. , what have I done. He slammed the door and ran away.

"." I pulled out if Chanyeol and was going after Kris.

"I still haven't , deals off if I don't ." Chanyeol said furiously.

.  

I walked back to the stupid and continued.

Kris, I'm sorry. I'm so stupid but I have to do this. So we can be together, if you still want me after this, that is. I pray you still will. You are my one and only. I don't care about the . Ugghh, I'm an idiot.

 


A/N: Guys I couldn't, I couldn't make Tao the bad guy. And I didn't want to go into much detail because I'm saving that for the lovely couple^^ Don't forget to leave me some feedback!~