Nine.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

Tao came into my room earlier and said that we were going somewhere important today. The thing is that I don't know where we're going so I don't know how I'm supposed to dress. Like am I supposed to wear a suit or like a t-shirt and shorts? I wished he would've told me. I'll just wing it and go casual. I feel really weird getting all worked over my clothing. I also feel like a little kid because I'm dying of excitement. I looked myself in the mirror and I think I look good. I went downstairs and waited for Tao.

I sat down and just read the morning paper. It's been awhile since I last read the paper; it's pretty interesting nowadays. It looks like they opened up a new zoo nearby. My favorite movie is getting a sequel too. As I flipped through the paper, Tao came down. He was wearing sunglasses so I suppose we'll be outside for awhile. 

"You ready?" He put his shoes on.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He said as he walked out, leaving the door open so I could follow. I got in his car and just sat quietly as he drove off to who knows where. 

"Kris." Tao caught me spacing off.

"What?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"About what?"

"Me. Do you really want to be with me?" 

Why does he have to say these kinds of things. He just loves messing me with me, doesn't he. 

"Yeah." I replied without looking at him. I can already tell what my face looks like. I wish I could just control my facial expressions. 

"Good." Tao smirked as he pulled up.

I've never seen this place before. It's really huge and the place is packed with people. We both got out of the car and walked to the entrance. 

"I'll be right back." Tao said as he walked over to some ticket booth. I looked around the place and saw big posters with animals on them. I can't believe it. Tao brought me to the new zoo from the paper. I'm actually at a zoo. This is so exciting! I've never been to a zoo before. This is like my childhood dream come true. 

"Let's go." Tao called me over. He gave the guy our tickets and we entered the zoo. 

"Wow, this place is so huge." I looked around at all the food stands and large areas of grass.

"Quit acting like a five year old." Tao came up from behind me and intertwined his fingers with mine. He winked and lead me to the aquarium. 

"What are you doing, we're in public. People are staring." I tried to let go of his hand but he just tighten his grip.

"Then let them see. I'm just holding my lover's hand."

L-lover? We're lovers? Since when? I can't take this, I'm going to explode of happiness. My first relationship.

We entered the aquarium. I never knew there were so many kinds of fishes before. Seeing a shark in person is quite scary. We continued to walk through the aquarium until we reached the penguins. 

"They're so cute." I walked up to the glass and took tons of pictures. I also caught Tao taking pictures of me. He's so embarrassing. 

"I should stop taking pictures, my phone is dying."  I frowned as my phone warned me about my battery.

"You can take more pictures next time we come. Let's go." We headed out of the aquarium and wandered around the zoo. Tao bought me an ice-cream cone and we continued to look at all the wonderful animals. We saw the tigers, elephants, giraffes etc. The zoo is an amazing place to go to. It's really fun but man is it tiring. 

After looking at every single animal at the zoo we headed home. I took tons of pictures, ate ice-cream, Tao bought me two stuffed animals and we ate some pizza. It was honestly one of the best days of my life.

"Did you enjoy our date?" Tao said as we entered the house.

"Date?" I turned red as I heard that word.

"Yeah silly. We went on a date."

"I've never been on a date before. I didn't even know that was a date. "

"You mean you didn't know we were on a date? Wow Kris, you're too cute." He kissed my cheek and ran off to his room.

Tao is such a sweet guy. I'm really glad I met him.