Eight.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

"What on earth were you doing with Kris-ssi?" My mother dragged me into the kitchen.

"Nothing. We were just messing around." 

"You were just messing around? Yeah right. Listen I know you're gay. I also know about how you would practically sleep with anyone, you . But I am not going to lose this job because you're sleeping with the son again. I have already been kicked out of various houses because of your ual desires." My mom scolded me again.

"I'm serious this time." 

"You say that every time I catch you 'messing' around with the boss' kid. Stay away from Kris or your out."

"I seriously love him mom."

"You don't know what love is. You just want a in your , you ." 

"Quit calling me a . I haven't slept with anyone in awhile, I'm just thirsty." 

...

"You are not sleeping with Kris." my mother slapped me. "Keep your away from him. This is the last time, I'm warning you."

"But-"

"Tao, you are a twenty-one year old and Kris is eighteen. Leave the kid alone."

"He's already nineteen."

"Just stay away from him, got it?"

"Got it." 

She left the kitchen and went back to work. 

What's her deal anyway? I know that in the past I've slept with a lot of people and had gotten her fired for it. But I think this time I'm actually falling for the kid.  He's so sweet, innocent, and sensitive. He's also really cute when he blushes. It's just so much fun to . I can already tell that he has fallen in love with me and hard. I want to treat him nicely. I want to fall in love for once. All those other people just wanted me for my body. That's all they ever wanted. After meeting Kris, I feel better, safer. I feel like he wants more than just my body. That's why I want to try to love him. I know I told him that I was in love with him already but I was lying. I only said it at the moment because I wanted to sleep with him. I feel pretty ty about it now. 

Like what happened a while ago was another act of me wanting to sleep with him. I really need to control myself. I actually want to wait for Kris. I want him to be the one.  The one who will be with me forever, the one who loves me and only me. I want him to be happy with me. oh my gosh, I'm sounding so cheesy. I need to snap out of it. 

I walked upstairs to his room. The door was open and he was laying on his bed. I walked in and laid next to him. Without even looking at his face, I could tell he was dying of embarrassment. He's so adorable. 

"Listen," I whispered into his ear. "How do you feel about me?" His pretty face turned even more red. He turned his body away from me. 

"I-I don't r-really know.." He mumbled. 

I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a back hug. "Do you really not know?" I whispered in his ear again.

Kris stayed silent. 

He's so cute, I could just eat him up. Now that I think about, he's the only one who has ever made me feel like this. 

Kris turned around, now facing me. 

"Well, kiddo. Your answer? Do you like me?" I winked. 

Kris was practically a freaking tomato by now. He stared at me for a while. "I think I'm in love with you." 

...

He's actually in love with me? Me? That's a first. 

I placed my head against his chest. His heart was beating so fast. This kid, he actually likes me.  I don't even understand how he likes me, he knows nothing about me. I know nothing about him either. 

I closed my eyes and just hugged him. After a while he finally hugged me back. His heartbeat was still beating pretty fast. He needs to calm down. 

I smiled and just stayed silent throughout the night. 

I think I'm actually falling for this kid. 

 


A/N:   I wanted to give Tao some sort of difficult past. Idk if it fits the story or the character but whatever I'm tired hehe That's it for today!  good night guys. Until next time :) leave me some feedback so I can make the story better. love y'all.