Eighteen.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Are you a relative?"

"Yes, I'm his older brother."

"In that case he'll be okay. The bad part already happened and has been dealt with. Now he just needs lots of rest and his body still needs to get used to the oxygen."

"What a relief, thank you doctor." 

"You're welcome. I'll be taking my leave now."

"Thank you again. Gosh Kris what on earth happened that made you do such a thing? I'm glad I came just in time or else I don't know what would've happened."

I felt fingers run through my hair.

My body aches and I'm cold. My head hurts so much and it's dark. There's some tubes in my nose; like giving me air or something. What happened? Where am I? Why am I in so much pain? Who's voice is that? I know that voice very well. Is it William? No way, he's too busy having a life in London.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get up.

"Woah just stay still." He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down. 

I closed my eyes again and just tried to relax. Am I in a hospital? Oh that's right, I remember now. I tried to kill myself but how did I end up in the hospital? That voice, was it William's?

"William?" I said slowly, my lips all dried up. I could use some water.

"Yeah it's me, your big bro." I felt my head being caressed again.

"What are you doing here?" My throat is all dry, I really need something to drink.

"I came to visit you. Things in London aren't so great so I thought about coming to stay with you for awhile. I was on my way to the house but the rode was blocked. I got out of the car to see what was going on and I saw a guy standing on the edge of the bridge. I couldn't make out who it was but then I heard someone call out your name. I started freaking out and got a better look and it was you. I started panicking, I didn't know what to do. I got in my car and went down to the lake. That person kept on calling your name and then you fell. I got to the lake just in time and went in after you. I took you out of the water and well now we're here." 

"Water. I need water." 

"Oh right." Will gave me some water and I completely opened my eyes. 

If Will heard someone call my name then that means the voice didn't belong to him. Who's voice was it then? Was it Tao's?

"Oh and that guy is here. The one who screamed your name. It was Chanyeol, what's he even doing here?."

"Chanyeol?" So it was him.

"Yeah." The door opened and Chanyeol stepped in. He had a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear. "How are you?" He set everything down on the table next to me.

"I feel alright. My head hurts so much but I can manage."

"Good I don't know what you were thinking, pulling off a stunt like that. I'm glad I found you and your bro was there in time. I was going to jump after you but the police wouldn't let me through"

"Yeah" It wasn't Tao then. Not even in  situation like this does he care. I should've just drowned. 

"Listen Kris. I'm really sorry about everything. I mean it, I didn't think I hurt you so much." Chanyeol said sincerely. 

"You did this to Kris?" William grabbed Chanyeol by the collar in anger. 

"You're  still as cute as ever." Chanyeol winked.

"Will, It's okay. He didn't cause this." 

William let go of Chanyeol and sat back down.

 

"Where is he?" A voice from outside the room yelled. Then all of a sudden someone came running through the door. "Kris!" A tall black haired guy came running in with tears in his eyes. 

"Oh yeah, I called Tao." Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head. 

Tao stood at the door. He was completely silent and just stared at me. His eyes looked swollen, like if he had been crying for a long time.

"Let's go hubby, let's give them some alone time." Chanyeol grabbed Will by the arm and took him out of the room. William having no idea what was going just followed Chanyeol.

Tao slowly approached my bed. He pulled up the chair next to it and sat down. He looked down, avoiding my eyes. He placed his hand on top of mine and just softly brushed his fingers over it. 

I was in pain after the jump and couldn't move my body much. I felt as if I was paralyzed. All I could feel were  tears run down my face.

Tao stayed silent for awhile just holding my hand. He slowly moved his head upwards, looking at me. "Why did you do that?" He said, barely being able to speak.

"I did it because I felt alone, like no one would ever love me again. No one has ever loved me like you did. No one has ever been there for me and once you came into my life I felt happy for once. No one has ever made me feel like the way did. I need you in my life and I can't live without you. If I don't have you in my life then I don't want to live." 

"But you're the one who broke up with me." Tao said interlocking his fingers with mine.

"Because you dropped a hammer on my heart and broke it into pieces. You broke me." My vision became blurry. All the pain is coming back. I hate these feelings.

"It was a mistake. Believe me I didn't mean to do any of that. The only person that matters in this world is you. When Chanyeol called me, I felt like I was going to go crazy. If you left this world then I would die. You're my everything; I need you in my life. Please take me back, I promise that I would never do anything like that ever again." 

He brought his forehead close and placed it against mine. I could see the tears leave his eyes. 

"I missed you." I said as I tried to smile.

"I love you." Tao said as he brought his lips closer and brushed them against mine.

"Kris it's time for your check up." The doctor came in and asked Tao to leave.  Tao smiled at me and left the room.

I think maybe this time I might actually have a happy ending.

 


A/N: Thanks to my brother (who is  corny) he helped me write this chapter^^ I'll edit it for errors later. Don't forget to leave some feedback <3 Love you guys :)