Fourteen.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

It's been a week since Jiyoung told me all those things about Tao. Oh yeah Jiyoung is the housekeeper's name. She told me when she brought lunch to my room. I haven't left my room since that day and what bothers me even more is that Tao hasn't even come to check up on me. What kind of boyfriend doesn't check up on their lover? Even Chanyeol asked me if anything was wrong and we're talking about Chanyeol here. Speaking of Chanyeol, he hasn't slept in my room for awhile. I mean I'm not complaining but it was nice to have someone be with me. I wonder if he chose another room or just left. I hope he left though, I still don't like him. 

I'm having mixed feelings about everything. In my heart, Tao loves me and adores me. But my brain says Jiyoung is the one who is telling the truth. I mean she's even warming up to me. Besides why should she take this job if she hated me? I almost want to believe everything she said but I'm just too in love with him to even think straight. He lied to me once, it wouldn't be that hard to lie to me again, right? Screw it, I'm going to go talk to him and make him tell me the truth. 

I looked over at the clock and it was 11pm. I don't think he's asleep and if he is I'm going to go wake him up. We need to talk about  this problem and get it solved if we really want to be together. I put on my slippers and headed to Tao's room. His light was off so maybe he's sleeping. I turned away and just stood there.

"Mmm."

What was that? I heard a voice come from Tao's room. I turned around and headed back to Tao's door. I gently pressed my ear against Tao's door, making sure I didn't make any noise. 

"F-faster. Go in deeper..Tao!" 

That....That is C-Chanyeol's voice. He's in Tao's room and saying those kind of things. 

"."

That was T-T-Tao's voice. They are both in his room, there's no way they would....would they? No I am just over thinking things, they're probably playing videos games....yeah that's it. 

I slowly opened the door and peeked in. 

.....

....

..

.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw two guys on his bed. Tao was on top ing into Chanyeol. H-He's having with Chanyeol. 

"Huh? Oh Krissy, do you want to join?" Chanyeol saw me standing at the door and smirked at me. When Chanyeol caught me standing there, Tao froze.

"N-No thanks....c-con-continue." I slammed the door and ran to my room. 

He...Tao is cheating on me. No wonder Chanyeol hadn't been in my room, he was with Tao the whole time. Jiyoung was right, all Tao cares about is . She was telling the truth and he lied to me again. 

I felt my whole body shake. I couldn't stand, my legs were going numb. My eyes, they were leaking. I fell to the floor and hugged my knees. My face slowly became covered in tears. 

I can't believe it. The one person who I finally thought I could trust. The person I actually felt feelings for, the one who I thought actually liked me for who I was. How could he? How could he do this to me? Tao, I hope you burn in hell.

 

 


A/N: I'M SORRY D:  TAO HOW COULD YOU? KRIS LOVES YOU, YOU JERK.

(btw: there is a Tao's beginning in the forward if you haven't checked it out yet.")