Sixteen.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

I had always thought that I would be alone forever. I didn't think I would ever find someone who loved me for who I was and not for my money. But then that day came. When we met it wasn't so great. I mean he just walked up in my bathroom.Who wouldn't freak out? I immediately thought we wouldn't get along and that I would grow to hate him.Who would've guessed that I would end up falling in love with him. He was really nice and honestly I loved when he teased me. I really grew attached to Tao. I really love him. I wanted him to be the one. The one who I spent the rest of my life with. But after what he did to me, I don't now what to think. 

He's a jerk. He made fall in love with him and then he goes on and cheats on me. He had the nerve to have with that and in my house. Like he practically wanted me to see them. He's just like Chanyeol, all they care about is . I can't stand this anymore. I want to be with Tao but not after he did that. I can't believe I'm saying this but I know what I have to do.

 

"Kris!!" Tao knocked repeatedly on my door. He has done this everyday for about three days. I haven't left my room since I saw them together. 

".." I opened the door and went to sit on my bed. Tao followed me and sat down next to me. He stayed silent for a very long time. After a while he slowly went to my hand. He softly brushed his fingers over mine and just looked at the ground. 

"Kris." He said ever so gently. "I'm sorry, but you have to understand that I didn't do it because I wanted to." He interlocked his fingers with mine. 

"Then why did you?" I avoided his eyes. I wonder what excuse he was going to give me. 

"He said if I did it with him then he would burn that video of you two and he would leave you alone." Tao became silent. "I have never been so disgusted to have before. I wanted to puke, I wanted to run into your arms and hold you. He said he would leave us alone and I didn't want him to bother you anymore. Please believe me." He released my hand and placed his head on my lap. He looked up at my eyes. 

Chanyeol told him about the video? He blackmailed Tao and he did it so Chanyeol wouldn't bother me anymore. Is he lying again or is he telling the truth? He sounds serious and sincere but this isn't the first he does that. I already gave him a second chance and it hurts me but I can't do this anymore. Our relationship is just filled with lies and I need someone who won't lie to me. 

I kissed his forehead and saw a smile appear on his face. Seeing his precious smile made my eyes watery. I wanted to hug  him and never let go. I wanted to say that it was okay and that we would be together for a long time and then kiss him but I couldn't. 

"I'm sorry but I can't."  I saw his beautiful smile disappear. "Tao, move out." Now tears were running down my face. "Take Chanyeol and that girl with you, your mother can stay." He lifted his head and stared at me. 

"Kris please! I love you." I could see how sad he looked and it was painful to see. 

"I loved you and you betrayed me, I can't do this anymore." I looked away.

"Kris, look at me." He got down on his knees in front of me and looked up at my eyes. "I love you and only you. There's no one else and their will never be anyone else but you. You own my heart, please believe me." Tears left his eyes. He was crying, I made him cry. What have I done? 

"Leave." I said while looking in his eyes. I could see how painful it was for him. Tao don't go, I love you too, is what I wanted to say but I can't risk my heart being broken again. 

"Kris." He stared into my eyes and slowly came closer. "Kris." He said before pressing his lips on mine. 

"Goodbye Tao." I said as I broke the kiss. 

Tao stood up and walked towards the door. He looked back at me. "Bye." He said in tears as he left  my room.  

I closed the door behind him and threw myself on my bed and cried. 

Don' go Tao, come back and kiss me again. Say you love me once more. Hug me and tell me it's all going to be okay. Anything, just come back. There will never be anyone but you. I love you Tao, but that's why I must break up with you.  I don't want you to keep hurting me no matter how much I do love you. I want to go back to my life before I met you. I want to be that lonely, hated boy again. I want to go away. I hate life.

 

 



A/N: I don't know about you guys but I was really emotional writing this chapter. D;  

Oh yeah, do any of you guys know a good review shop? I want someone to give me a review on this story and the new poster is so pretty <33 

Don't forget to comment^^