One.

Housekeeper's Son. [discontinued]

"Did you guys see? Kris dyed his hair brown again." A group of girls just around the corner whispered as I passed by. What's wrong with these girls? It's like I'm all they talk about. Last week they were going crazy because I wore a white t-shirt that I guess was see through. Like the other day I got hit with the soccer ball and they came running to me. They brought me water, band aids, called the nurse over and I didn't even have a scratch on me. It's not like I don't like the attention...oh wait I don't. Why did they have to choose me to fawn over? I did nothing to make them like me. All I did was transfer to this school and suddenly I became popular. I never asked for this. I would rather be invisible.

 

I'm just glad school is over for the week. I love Fridays more than anything. I don't really like school; it's not that I don't like learning. It's just I can't be myself because everyone already has a mental picture of who I should be. I act like everyone wants to act because of my family. My family has an 'image' of how we should be for society. My father is a very successful business man and my mother is the owner of a fashion building. They are always busy so I rarely see them. Since all the guys hate me, I don't have friends. At home, it's just the chef and the housekeeper. Neither of them is very fond of me. They think I'm this stuck up rich boy that hates everything. It's like no one even gives me a chance to be myself. Just because of whom my parents are I am disliked.

"I'm home." I say as I enter my home. I take my shoes off and slip into my slippers. I take off my coat and hang it on its proper hanger. 

"Welcome Kris-ssi." The housekeeper greets me as I walk up the stairs. "Are you hungry sir?" She asks as if she actually cared. She's only doing her job. Oh yeah I don't even know her name. We change housekeepers a lot that I never even get close to one.

"No thanks." I say as I head to my room.

"ty brat doesn't even want to eat." I hear her mumble as she leaves.

None of the employees has ever liked me except for a nanny I had when I was little. She adored me. She would always take care of me and made sure I always felt safe. I really miss her. Minhee was her name, I still remember her. She passed away in a car accident six years ago. I really liked Minhee.

"Kris-ssi. You have a call." The housekeeper hollered from the living room. 

I picked up the phone in my bedroom. "Hello?" 

[Kris! It's me Chanyeol from London, do you remember me?]

"Oh yes. Hi Chanyeol, what's up?"

[I was wondering if you had oh you know any money you could lend me. You see I was kicked out because my parents don't trust me anymore and I'm not suited for working.]

"Why don't you ask your brother?"

[We don't get along.]

"How much?"

[1k.]

"That's a lot. I thought we broke all ties when I last paid you."

[Haha. We did but I ran out of cash. You wouldn't want me telling everyone your little secret now would we.]

"..."

[Make out to the same bank from last time.]

"Fine, but don't call me anymore."

[Thank you!! What a life saver.]

He hung up the phone. I really hate that guy. I told him to forget about me last year and he still continues to blackmail me. I mean I went to London to visit my brother. I didn't think I was going to end up drunk. Whatever.

Sometimes I wish I was born into a different family. One where there is lots of love. Where the father works at a pharmacy and a mother who is a nurse or something. Where we didn't have a chef or a housekeeper. Where my brother stayed with us and not leave because he hates our parents. A normal family. 

I also want to meet someone who likes me for the real me not because of what I look like or how much money my family has. Someone who understands me. Is that so much to ask for? 

"Sir, your bath is ready."  The housekeeper said as she knocked on my door.

"I'm coming." I grabbed my robe and followed her. 

"Enjoy your bath." She said as she left to the kitchen. 

I set my robe on the counter. Stripping my body of its clothing I sat in the tub. 

"Aaah." So relaxing. I feel like the world has disappeared and I'm all that's left. I closed my eyes and just relaxed in the bath tub. While I lay there I heard the door open. It's probably just my dad that came home early today. I heard footsteps approach the tub. I scooted over to let my dad come in. As I still had my eyes closed he got in the tub with me. I felt awkward and opened my eyes. 

"YAHH!" That's not my dad. A young looking guy was in the tub with me. "WHO'RE YOU?"

"Could you not yell? I'm trying to relax here." The haired guy closed his eyes and made himself comfortable. 

"YAHH!!"  Who the hell is this guy?