Step 12: Learn to reach each other

Click, Enter, Love

Though I extend my hand, though I extend it with all my strength, (I can’t reach you baby) I can’t reach you
It seemed like I got closer (so I shout outloud and call you) so I called you with a fluttering heart (I call out to you more)
But there’s no answer, I guess I can never reach you

 

I guess I can never reach you

 

(Selene 6.23)

 

If God existed Jonghyun was certainly a blessed person.

He almost could hear the bells ringing and angels singing.

It was going to happen. She was going to say it. His dream would come true. Finally they would…

 

“I want you to kiss me!”

Jonghyun stared at his girlfriend face still not believing that she actually said that. His eyes moved to her lips signaling her that he was ready to make a move. Rin closed her eyes and leaned more in his direction. Jonghyun waited a few seconds admiring her expression with his head slightly bent to the right.

Jonghyun wanted to record that image in his mind forever. We often don’t recollect the moments that anticipate something that we will never forget as long as we live and he knew that kiss was going to be important on the story of his life. So he half closed his eyes trying to let himself drown in the feelings but at the same time not losing that image of Rin with her eyes closed expecting his lips to join hers.

But unfortunately that wasn’t Jonghyun night after all and someone rang the bell making Rin open her eyes and move away from him embarrassed. 

His girlfriend stared at him apologetically and Jonghyun only nodded with his head forcing a smile trying to give her the impression that everything was alright.

It wasn’t alright! Jonghyun almost kissed her and someone that was outside that door ruined everything. He was pissed.

Rin got up from the bed disappointed and disoriented, her heart still beating fast; and opened the door of her apartment. She wasn’t expecting anyone and let alone her sister.

“Hey! I’m sorry I’m here at this hour without warning you but I need to talk.” Rin sister, Ria, an almost replica of Rin, with short hair, entered the apartment.

“What’s wrong?” Rin asked noticing how her sister was trembling and her eyes were moist.

“I had a fight with my boyfriend…” she hold on a sob and Rin stared behind her sister to Jonghyun, silently asking him to forgive her.

Ria noticed that something was wrong and that’s when she saw Jonghyun.

“OH My GOD!” she screamed covering noticing one of her idols on her sister bed. “Is that…?” She blinked her wet eyes pointing with one hand at Jonghyun.

“Yes it’s me” he mumbled forcing a gentle smile and making Ria scream again.

“What…” she stared at her sister and at Jonghyun again. “What is he doing here?”

“It’s a long story...” Rin said while Jonghyun rose from the bed and walked to them.

“Maybe I should go!” He grabbed his coat and touched Rin hand with affectionately, his eyes doing all the talking and making Ria gasp.

The way her sister looked at Jonghyun was something Ria never saw.

Rin accompanied Jonghyun to the door and mumbled an apology to him.

“It’s ok. I can kiss you another time…” he made a pained face pouting and Rin giggled.

“I can’t wait!” She blushed a little holding the door and staring at him calling the elevator.

“Me too!”

She waited for him to disappear inside the elevator and turned around to see her sister staring at her with a huge smile.

“I’m sorry Ria! Tell me what happened!”

“Are you crazy? You should be the one telling me what just happened? Are you sleeping with Jonghyun from SHINee?”

“Sleeping?” Rin stuttered.

“He was on your bed!” Ria yelled excited. “Tell me everything!”

She grabbed her older sister hand and pulled her to the bed.

“I want to know everything!” She repeated making Rin sigh.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jonghyun hummed the song he played on the radio, the headset on his ears while he checked the messages from the listeners. He couldn’t concentrate at all.

Rin face before he kissed her was stuck on his mind and the worst part was that the kiss never happened. Jonghyun groaned frustrated and tried to concentrate on the task in hand. It was his job and he could kiss Rin tomorrow. But why was always something happening, preventing them to kiss?! It was like they were doomed to never have skinship.

The song ended and Jonghyun stared at his annotations. He was supposed to talk about the weather and other random things but instead he sighed, probably making all shawols think that he felt lonely.

“Today it was a long day for me, filled with happy moments and disappointing ones. You know when you are almost getting what you want and somehow it never happens? You have to learn to deal with it and wait for it longer. But I’m sure it will happen….I’m sure…so we can’t never lose hope.”

Jonghyun looked so smart to the listeners of his radio show, but in reality he was voicing his frustrations about a kiss, or a lack of it.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

After inserting the code, Jonghyun opened the door of the dorm and walked inside closing it with his .

Everything was dark and it was total silence inside. Everyone was probably sleeping and not expecting him to be there. Jonghyun took off his shoes and walked to his old room turning the lights on. He sat on his bed and stared at the wall in front of him, Taemin bed empty since he was sleeping at his parents’ house.

Jonghyun could have gone home, but the dorm was closer to Rin’s house and he wanted to be closer to her. A small part of him was expecting her to call wishing to see him in the middle of the night.

He picked up his phone and sent her a message via kakao talk.

“I‘m at the dorm; how are you?”

She answered almost immediately. Rin was probably expecting his call.

“I listened to your show.”

He blushed thinking about how he behaved today.

“I was frustrated!”

“XD I know! I am too! >.< My sister end up sleeping here. She knows everything but she will keep it a secret. I’m sorry but since she is here…”

He sighed understanding what she meant. Rin also wanted to see him but his sister was ruining their plans.

“It’s ok! I’ll see you tomorrow! Sleep well!”

Jonghyun laid down on his bed knowing that he probably wouldn’t sleep anything that night.

So he decided to check his twitter!

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“Thank you for the date!” Rin said smiling beautifully making Jonghyun heart almost explode.

“You are welcome!” He mumbled holding her hand and staring at her eyes like he found a treasure hiding there.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t take you to a nicer place!”

“No! I’m fine with this…only one thing missing!”

Rin swayed her shoulders like a little girl acting embarrassed and he almost lost control. That woman was making him crazy!

“What…?” he asked pretending to be confused when he knew exactly what she meant.

“A kiss..?” she said in a low voice staring at their hands together for a few minutes before raising her head to face him.

“All dates with Kim Jonghyun are perfect! If it’s an kiss you need then…”

Jonghyun didn’t end his sentence and bent down his head stopping inched from her face.

Rin closed her eyes and Jonghyun closed the distance between them.

And that’s when Jonghyun opened his eyes and grabbed his phone to stop the alarm.

“!” he groaned upset and frustrated. Even in his dreams he couldn’t kiss Rin. That was a curse!

He rose from his bed wearing only his underwear and walked to the bathroom and the end of the hall.

Jonghyun stopped outside the bathroom staring with sleepy eyes at the door.

“YA!” he knocked on the door.

“Out in a minute!” Minho said from inside the bathroom.

Jonghyun closed his eyes for a few seconds and then heard water running.

“A minute….” He mumbled “Worry up!” he said knocking on the door again.”

“Use another bathroom!” Minho answered upset.

“I want to use this one! It has my favorite shampoo!” Jonghyun retorted getting upset also.

A teasing laugh was the only thing Jonghyun could hear coming from the bathroom and he lost his patience.

He started walking on the hall from one side to another; he grabbed his phone from his room to check if he had any messages from Rin; he placed it on top of the dining table and walked back to the bathroom. Minho was still inside.

“HURRY UP! IT’S MY TURN!” He screamed frustrated.

“What turn? You don’t live here anymore!” Minho answered, the sound of the water still running, muffling his voice.

Jonghyun rubbed the skin in the middle of his eyes and groaned. Minho was getting on his nerves. No! He was still upset and frustrated from the day before.

Kim Jonghyun couldn’t kiss his girlfriend…

“JUST COME OUT!” He knocked on the door with both hands making Minho scream upset.

“WAIT A LITTLE!”

Minho opened the door after a few minutes with his hair still wet and a bunch of clothes in his arms.

“I’ll dry my hair on the other bathroom!” He said passing by Jonghyun, his shoulder bumping on Jonghyun to whom he stared from above.

Jonghyun frowned at Minho and showed him the middle finger making the taller man turn back and move quickly to catch him. Jonghyun was faster though and closed the door of the bathroom.

“You will pay for this!” Minho said upset and Jonghyun smirked opening the toilet seat.

What could Minho do?!

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jonghyun washed his hands and stared at his face on the mirror giving up after a while. He forgot his glasses and he didn’t have contact lenses.

He turned around and opened the door of the bathroom.

“Do you want to have breakfast here?” he heard Minho say from the living room and he wondered with whom he was talking.

He closed his eyes and yawned for a few seconds when he felt someone hit his body, a hand touched his bare chest and he grabbed the arm of the owner.

Staring at him with eyes wide open was Lillie, Jinki girlfriend.

 “What are you doing here?” he asked clearly not knowing she wasn’t at the dorm or he wouldn’t be walking around wearing only his underwear.

Lillie opened to answer when they heard a click from behind them.

Minho was smirking, the look of triumph on his face, Jonghyun phone on his hands and the taller guy teasing smirk was everything Jonghyun needed to find out about his revenge plan.

He released Lillie and run after Minho who fled to the other end of the table.

 “What the are you doing? GIVE ME MY PHONE!”

Minho took a picture of Jonghyun, almost , and Lillie touching each other. That could be deadly if it fall on Jinki or Rin hands and the tall bastard knew it.

 “The phone...” Lillie said with a cute innocent voice, clearly realizing only now what happened.

“HELP ME!” Jonghyun screamed upset making her stumble on her legs and running after Minho, cornering him. Jonghyun grabbed his arms and tried to pull the phone away but the younger man was taller.

“Why did you take a picture?” Lillie asked confused.

“Blackmailing! He will send it to Jinki or Rin…Just help…Do Something!” Jonghyun told Lillie while he fought with Minho who was amused with the scene.

Lillie grabbed Minho but quickly let him go staring at her hands like she burned herself. Jonghyun stared at her unbelieving.

“DO SOMETHING!” Jonghyun shouted losing his patience “IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU CHOI MINHO!”

“I told you I would get my revenge…”

“Revenge?” Lillie questioned.

“I took an interesting picture of Minho wearing sponge bob boxers and with it…” Also he upset him a few minutes ago; he omitted the last part for various reasons.

Jonghyun smiled showing his perfect white teeth and Minho groaned.

“He said he would post it on twitter!”

“I WAS JOKING!”

“HOW DO I KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE? IT WOULDN’T BE THE FIRST TIME YOU JOKE ABOUT ME ON TWITTER! ERASE THE PICTURE AND I WONT SEND THIS!”

They screamed at each other and Lillie suddenly placed her hands on Minho’s side and started to tickle him. At first he only stared at her confused but soon he started moving uncomfortable. Minho looked puzzled, his cheeks getting pink while a woman was touching him. 

“IT’S WORKING!” Jonghyun screamed happily watching how Minho lost all his strength cos a woman was touching him. What a loser!

Jonghyun kicked himself mentally. He was also a loser. Every time Rin touched him he also lost all his strength. Women were truly stronger than they think.

Jonghyun stretched his arms and almost grabbed the phone when someone showed up from behind Minho grabbing it.

“KIBUM!” Jonghyun screamed releasing Minho who breathed of relief.

Key typed something and gave it back to Jonghyun.

“Thank you! But what did you do? Did you erase it?”

Kibum laughed staring at the three idiots in front of him.

“Of course not! I sent it to Rin and Jinki!” he answered in a calm voice.

“WHAT?” the three asked in unison. Minho never intended to do it and stared at Jonghyun who sat down on the chair behind him defeated.

Lillie grabbed her clothes back from the table and sadly looked at Kibum who almost felt guilty from what he did.

“What’s with the worried faces? A little of jealousy is fun once in a while! Besides you looked good on the picture!”  Kibum laughed wickedly and left to his room.

Lillie’s gaze moved to Jonghyun waiting for a solution.

“I’m going to call Rin. You should call Jinki!”

“I can’t. He is probably on the plane!” She supposed worried.

“It’s ok. He trusts you!” Minho reassured her.

“It’s all you fault!” Jonghyun grunted kicking Minho leg who bended in pain.

Because of his stupid revenge Rin would get angry with him and with her best friend.

Jonghyun walked by Lillie with his phone in hand and hide in his room. First priority was his girlfriend, and then maybe he could help Lillie.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“I need coffee…” Ria mumbled walking around the kitchen opening all drawers and cabinets making a lot of noise and waking up Rin, who rolled in bed and opened her eyes.

Onew poster was still over her bed and she needed to change it like she promised Jonghyun, her boyfriend, the same she asked to kiss her and couldn’t because her sister had to interrupt.

“Don’t you have to go to college?” Rin asked frustrated rising up on the bed and grabbing one corner of the poster with her bias, also known as Lee Jinki smiling at her.

“Yes and no. I have to go but later…” she stopped at the kitchen door staring at what Rin was doing.

“Taking of the poster of the first boyfriend?” Ria sipped a little of her coffee.

“No. Onew is not my boyfriend…” Rin pulled the poster carefully not to rip it and stared around the room looking for an empty space on her wall to place it.

“Did you meet him?” the younger sister asked.

“Who?”

“Lee Perfect Jinki?” Ria answered with dreamy eyes. She was also a shawol.

“Yes and he is perfect alright but I have a perfect boyfriend too!”

Ria smiled agreeing and jumped on Rin hugging her.

“Yes! I still can’t believe you are dating him!”

Rin handphone rang and she grabbed it from the bedside table placing the poster temporarily on the bed.

The picture Jonghyun sent her was the strangest thing.

Rin boyfriend was on his underwear; the image making her heart stop; but the most shocking thing was Lillie, with a bra on her arms touching her boyfriend.

“Isn’t that your friend?”

Ria asked staring at the phone from behind her older sister shoulder.

“Damn Jonghyun has such a nice body!”

Rin couldn’t care less about that at the moment. Her ringtone echoed in the room and the name Jonghyun appeared on the screen.

“Can you give me a moment?” Rin asked walking to the balcony of her apartment closing the door behind her. The cold wind made her tremble since she was wearing only her pajama but she needed time alone to talk with her boyfriend and understand what was happening.

“Yes?”

“I’m so so so so sorry!” Jonghyun pleaded probably making his puppy eyes at her. Rin was glad he wasn’t in front of her or she wouldn’t be able to resist.

“What happened? I received a weird picture” she asked trying to act as colder as possible. Rin couldn’t believe Jonghyun was cheating on her with Lillie. She trusted them, or at least she used to trust them. Besides, who would be as stupid and send a proof of the cheating with his own phone?!

“That’s why I’m sorry! A funny thing happened…” he laughed awkwardly and Rin sighed grabbing the rail of the balcony “ I was on my underwear because I had just woke up and then I bumped into Lillie who stayed here with Jinki, her boyfriend that she looooves so much…” he stressed the last part making Rin almost laugh.

“And?” she tried her best to not show any emotion.

“And I bumped into her and nothing happened but then this stupid guy that lives here on the dorm, Choi Minho, decided to take a weird picture and somehow he sent it to you to make you angry with me. Funny right? Like you would believe that I would ever cheat on you…right?”

Silence was the only thing Jonghyun heard from Rin’s side making him panic.

“Rin…believe me….I would never do that to you. I know….I know how hurt you were when your boyfriend did that to you. I would ne…”

“I know!” she interrupted him. “I know!”

Ria opened the door from the balcony hugging herself because of the cold.

“Mom called. Dad is on the hospital. He had a car accident…”

Ria circled her older sister neck with her shaking arms and Rin caressed her back, a cold feeling taking control of her body, one that had nothing to do with the cold weather.

“Rin?” Jonghyun asked from the other side oblivious to what just happened.

“I have to go” Rin said with a restrained voice masking the pain and the call went off.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jonghyun run out the elevator not waiting for the door to fully open and knocked at Rin’s apartment door insistently.

“RIN!” he yelled and then stopped. He couldn’t call attention to him. What if her neighbors heard him?! “Rin?” he called more softly.

“Are you there? Please, please forgive me….”

He waited for a few minutes and leaned his head on the door, his forehead touching the cold metal.

No sound came from inside and Jonghyun sighed.

Her voice on the phone was cold and uninterested. It was like she didn’t even care if he cheated or not and then she hang up on him saying “I know”. What did she know?! He was going crazy.

 

After she hang up Jonghyun got dressed, walked outside the room almost bumping again with Lillie.

She was crying outside his room with her phone on her hand.

“He doesn’t answer…and he will be away for two weeks! He hates me!” she mumbled with tears on her eyes and even though he wanted to run to Rin he couldn’t let that bunny crying in the middle of the hall. All Kibum and Minho fault. He was going to kill them when he had time!

Jonghyun grabbed his phone and called Onew instead while Lillie stared at him with hopeful eyes.

“Nothing…” Jonghyun said after two tries. “Maybe we should try later! Maybe he is on the plane.”

“No…” Lillie grabbed his arm pleading, her small, wet eyes staring at Jonghyun soul and crushing his heart with sorrow.

“Ok! One more time!” She nodded staring at the floor, looking like a stray bunny that lost her way.

The phone rang several times until it was picked up.

“Ya Lee Jinki!” Jonghyun screamed in happiness making Lillie look at him.

“What the hell is this?” Jinki looked upset and weirdly that made Jonghyun smile.

“A very interesting and funny story that I will tell you right away!”

Lillie watched Jonghyun while he repeated almost the same words that he said to Rin, as if he was telling a very interesting story.

“So…I don’t have anything with your girlfriend…just a misunderstanding!”

“Is Lillie still there?” Jinki asked after a while, his voice a little raspy.

“Yeah! Want to talk with her?”

“OF COURSE!” Jonghyun passed the phone to her quickly and she grabbed it eagerly. Jinki sounded mad and it was better not to provoke him.

“Jinki…” she mumbled with a soft voice and Jonghyun watched her carefully trying to understand what they were talking about and if he was safe.

“I’m sorry…” she stopped and looked away from Jonghyun blushing.

He bent his head smiling at the reaction. Was Jinki saying some dirty thing to her?

Lillie turned away covering her face with her hair whispering something Jonghyun couldn’t hear.

“You heard it…” she complained weakly and Jonghyun sighed impatient wanting his phone back.

“I’m only yours!” Lillie repeated with a loud voice making Jonghyun laugh. So that was what she was saying before…

“Ok can you two stop flirting and give me my phone back so I can go flirt with my girlfriend?”

Lillie mumbled some more sweet words and gave the phone back to him.

 

Lillie and Jinki seemed ok, but Jonghyun and Rin weren’t.

Jonghyun sat down on the floor in front of Rin apartment and tried to call her.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“Drink this!” Rin gave the plastic glass of water to her sister who stared at it in silence.

She sat down by her younger sister side and circled Ria shoulders with her arm, her slowly.

“He will be fine….”  Rin said trying to input strength into it, trying to convince her sister and herself.

Ria leaned her head into her sister shoulder and they stayed like that for a while until their mom walked on their direction.

“How is he?” Rias asked immediately, both sisters standing up.

They were at the hospital for some hours now without knowing anything about their father.

“Apparently there was a mistake of identity and your father is not the one on the surgery. He is fine, he only has a cut.” Rin mom giggled happily and Ria hugged her relieved. Rin smiled feeling a little guilty knowing that somewhere in that hospital another family was worried about that man they thought that was their father.

“Then we can go back home?” Ria asked like a little girl.

“Yes. Let’s go see him and go back home!” Her mother said grabbing her bag from Rin’s hand.

Rin couldn’t explain how relieved she was. It was like a dark cloud soundly disappeared and gave way to a wonderful sunny day. Suddenly she thought about her boyfriend again and grabbed her phone to check her messages.

She had 6 missed calls and one voice message that she listened to.

“Rin, I’m outside your apartment. Please come back. I need to talk with you...” he stopped talking and Rin thought the message was over until she heard him again.

“There is no else for me Rin…I’ll wait…I’ll be here waiting…”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“Now you can tidy this up!” The older cordi said opening the door to SHINee old outfits.

Eun Ha stared at all the clothes over the table and some in boxes at the corner of the small room.

She had work for at least a full day.

“You have two hours to do it and then come help us at the EXO room.”

She closed the door leaving Eun Ha speechless staring at the spot the older women was at seconds before.

She hated Eun Ha!

Eun Ha was sure that she was just trying to find an excuse to make the management kick her out.

Eun ha grabbed her hair on a ponytail and pushed the clothes rack to the back of the room starting to organize the outfits by members.

“This is crazy!” she said out loud grabbing a pair of pants she didn’t even know to whom they belonged too. They looked from Juliette era and Eun Ha was certain that if the management knew about that mess they wouldn’t be easy on the older cordis responsible for the wardrobes.

“I’m certainly crazy about you…” She heard a voice from behind her and turned around.

Minho opened the door a little and was peeking at her.

“You moron…what are you doing here?” she whispered.

He entered the room and closed the door.

She jumped when Minho grabbed her waist and pulled her to the middle of the clothes so no one would see them if they opened the door.

He pushed her against the wall and kissed her fervently while she circled his neck with her arms, touching his neck.

“What if…?” she asked after he moved away from her lips, moving her head on the direction of the door.”

“Shhh…” he said touching her lips with a finger and making her smile.

“What are you doing here?” she repeated, caressing his cheek, happy to see him.

“Practice….and making out with my girlfriend! I miss her. She never has time for m!”

“That witch gives me so much to do. I don’t have a free day in weeks…I’m sorry!”

Minho hugged her and kissed her neck slowly making her giggle.

“I want my date!” he insisted against her neck.

“You look like the girl on this relationship!” she giggled making him pout “always demanding a date!”

“Just say you are sick and skip work!” he kissed her again, his hands dangerously moving up her body.

Eun Ha grabbed them and hold them on each side of her.

“I can’t lose this job! It’s my dream!”´

“Dressing man is your dream? Tidy up a bunch of weird clothes is your dream?”

“No!” she brushed her nose against his. “You know what I mean…”

Minho sighed and kissed her cheek.

“This is Taemin’s….” he said grabbing one of the shirts on the floor…I can help you…one information, one kiss….”

Eun Ha giggled and hit his chest.

“Idiot! You can’t stay here….I won’t work!”

Eun Ha pulled him to her again kissing his lips and Minho caressed her making her yelp and move away from him.

“ert Minho!” she laughed and stared at him with a teasing smile.

“Are you playing soccer tomorrow?” she asked liking her lips.

“Yeah….” He mumbled staring at her lips.

“Wish we could go on a date!”

“Come play soccer with me!” he looked excited.

“PABO! There are better things to do besides playing soccer…”

Minho smiled knowing quite well what she meant.

They heard the door opening and Minho quickly pulled Eun Ha to his arms, both hiding in the middle of the clothes again.

They heard footsteps and Minho watched how Eun Ha eyes stared at him in fear.

He didn’t care if they got caught but she did and he couldn’t see her like that.

“EUN HA?” the cordi asked. “Where is that useless girl?!” Eun Ha closed her eyes praying silently that she wouldn’t decide to search for her in the middle of the clothes.

Minho leaned closer to her and kissed her lips. Slowly Eun Ha answered to the kiss and soon they heard the door being closed again.

Minho moved away from her lips but kept holding her.

Eun Ha opened her eyes and stared sadly at him.

“Don’t worry. I will protect you!” he said trying to act like a prince protecting his princess.

“It’s ok…I can protect myself!” Eun Ha said pushing him so she could get back to work.

“Are you angry with me?” he asked following her.

“No….”

She was angry with herself. That relationship was madness. She was risking everything for him knowing that the relationship had no future.

“Actually…maybe we should talk about this!”

“This?” he frowned with the tone of her voice.

“Maybe…maybe….this is wrong…”

“Eun Ha…we already talked about this.” Minho answered upset.

“I know but I can’t do this!”

“You know what? I’m the one who can’t do this! Every time we are ok you come and say that. If you don’t like me enough to fight for this relationship then maybe we shouldn’t be together after all!”

“Maybe you are right” she swallowed hard, and grabbed a black coat from the pile, trying to disguise the way her hands were shaking “Maybe I don’t like you enough…”

He shook his head smiling although he was crying inside.

“Ok…”

He turned around and walked to door stopping to look at her one last time.

“The coat on your hand is Onew’s….” he said bitterly closing the door.

Eun Ha picked up a pile of clothes from an old bench and sat on it. She felt like the clothes around her.

Abandoned alone in a small room, never to be used again…

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

After being certain that her father was ok and after the family dinner, Rin left her parents’ house.  She was going to catch a taxi back home when Lillie called her. Rin smiled knowing quite well what Lillie wanted to say to her.

“Yes Lillie?”

“I’m sorry! Please believe me Rin. It’s not Jonghyun fault or mine. Nothing happened! Minho took the picture and Kibum showed up from nowhere and you know how much I love Onew and Jonghyun adores you…”

“Hey calm down!” Rin raised her voice so Lillie could hear her “I know he didn’t cheat on me. I know it was a joke. I won’t lie saying I wasn’t jealous but I trust him.”

“Oh I was so worried. He called me…”

“Jonghyun called you? Why?”

“He was worried about you since you spent all this hours away from home…”

“How does he know I’m not home?”

“He is waiting for you!”

“He is?” When he said he would wait she thought he meant it figuratively. Rin stared at her wrist watch. It was night already. “I don’t believe this…he waited all day?”

“Yes. He is so worried since you didn’t answer your phone so he called me…”

“He is crazy!”

“I think he loves you!” Lillie giggled from the other side of the line making Rin blush with her observation.

“Don’t be silly….”

“It’s love!” Lillie repeated singing a little of colorful.

Rin made a sign to a taxi passing by and it stopped in front of her. Rin needed to be quick and go back home. Her boyfriend that maybe loved her was waiting.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

 Key watched the couple in front of him sharing kisses and holding hands, the boyfriend grabbing a popcorn and feeding the girl.

He stared at his bag of popcorns and wandered if he should try to do that too…

“Good night!” A blonde woman said siting by his side.

Kibum looked at her, taking the time to appreciate her choice of clothes.

“Do I look ok?” Jules asked opening her arms in the dark of the room and Kibum swallowed pretending he wasn’t looking at her black leather pants and red sweater.

“I can’t see much in the dark!” he answered back “Good night!”

“Thank you for the invite!” she said siting back on her seat, getting closer to Kibum who stared at her pretending that he wasn’t nervous.

“Thank you for accepting it.”

“Of course I would. I like you!”

Key stared at her surprised with the confession.

“I thought you liked girls who say their mind!”

“I do!” he grinned and grabbed popcorns eating it. “I’ll be straightforward too...”

“Good!” Jules nodded thankfully and grabbed popcorns too. “You can grab my hand during the movie if you want!” she whispered because the movie was starting.

Key pretended he didn’t hear and luckily there was not enough light in the room for Jules to notice that he was blushing.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Rin never wished the elevator was as quick as she wished that night. The door opened and she ran outside to the hall in front of the door of her apartment.

A man was siting against it, his head leaning against the door like he was asleep. He had a black cap on, that was covering part of his face but Rin knew who he was. Her heart filled with love for him and she walked silently standing in front of him and squatting so she could stare at his eyes that were closed.

“Jonghyun…Jongy…”

She called him softly even giving him a sweet name. He moved a little and opened his eyes.

“Jongy?” Jonghyun asked smiling slightly.

“It’s cute!”

“Oh noona….” He moaned and she got up opening the door, pretending that he didn’t call her noona.

“Let’s talk inside!” she entered the apartment and waited for him to follow closing the door in the end.

“I’m an but I didn’t cheat on you Rin!”

“Today I had one of the worst days of my life!” she interrupted him.

“I’m truly sorry…” he said sadly thinking that she meant that the photo was the reason for that horrible day.

Rin smiled, closed her eyes and circled Jonghyun chest with her arms hugging him. He was so surprised he took a while to move and hug her back. Wasn’t she angry with him?!

“I don’t believe you cheated on me Jonghyun. I trust you! The reason I had a horrible day is another one. I wish you were there to hug me, but you are here now….”

He hugged her tighter, pulling her against his chest.

“I’m here…” he whispered against her hear, his lips kissing her skin softly.

She didn’t mind anymore. She wanted him, his warmth and all comfort he could offer to her.

Rin stared at his eyes that she loved so much and Jonghyun caressed her face, moving the strands of hair away from her eyes so he could return the same loving gaze.

“Thank you!”

He was going to say something to answer her back but stopped because Rin kissed the corner of his lips softly making him freeze.

“I think you finally made the moon notice you...”

He looked at her confused until he realized what she meant.

The story….the star always staring at the moon that never noticed him.

“You are more beautiful than the moon. If you are in front of my eyes I can’t see anything else.”

Rin blushed with the compliment and stared at the wall behind him. Jonghyun followed her gaze. The wall over her bed had no poster.

“I was going to put your poster today but something came up. I’ll explain it to you later…”

“It’s ok! I can help you put it up!”

Rin nodded and he gently held her hand in his, both walking in the direction of her bed.

She gave him his everybody poster and he placed it carefully on the wall over her bed, both staring at it when it was finished.

“I’m really handsome!” he said making her laugh.

“I need a place to put Onew now.”

“You know what?!...you should put Onew up by my side…”

She stared at him confused. Weren’t he deadly jealous just the day before?

“I don’t care if he has a place on your wall….I have a place on your heart!”

He moved his hand to grab his fellow member poster and placed it by his poster side while Rin watched him.

Something inside her made a click. She didn’t know if it was because Lillie sang colorful or because her friend mentioned the word love but somehow Jonghyun was right. He had a place in her heart, a huge one she didn’t know if she would ever erase. That was a scary thought but at the same time it was so comforting. For a few years Rin thought she would never open her heart again or love, and now here she was staring at this younger man, famous idol, and sweet person that she loved.

“Jonghyun…”

“Hum?” he asked absent minded checking if he put the posters aligned. Onew poster couldn’t be taller than his. That idiot couldn’t be the taller on the poster world too…

“Jonghyun…”

He looked back at her questioning her intense gaze.

“Do you want to kiss me?”

He put a hand on his chest and giggled surprised.

“You know I do….”

“Then come...” Rin said walking backwards, her eyes never leaving his. He followed after her, her gaze was like an incantation making him blindly follow her to the balcony. The cold wind made her hair sway but surprisingly he wasn’t cold. None of them was.

Rin stopped offering her other hand to him who grabbed it immediately.

“Here?” he asked and she nodded.

Jonghyun stared at the ski behind Rin and smiled because he understood now. Rin was a romantic like him and there was no other place that made more sense.

He pulled her gently to him; her hands leaving his hands moving on his chest softly while she stared at his eyes waiting for him to make a move.

Jonghyun touched her nose with his and she closed her eyes, his arms circling her waist and his hands pushing her to his chest. He stared at Rin, enjoying that moment and freezing it in his mind so he could replay it forever, like one photograph he could stare at when he was older.

 Jonghyun said a silent pray that no one would interrupt that moment and inside his heart he knew it wouldn’t happen.

No one could ruin that moment. It was meant to be on that day, time and place.

There was no singing angels or inner Jonghyun celebrating but there was more than that….

His soft, warm lips touched hers and Rin opened them slightly giving him more access. Her tummy tingled and once again she felt something she didn’t felt for years and Jonghyun was feeling the same, while his lips moved slowly but tenderly with hers. He caressed her face and neck and she sighed against his lips making him stop. He stayed closer to her for a few seconds smiling. Finally they did it. Their first kiss!

He opened his eyes beaming at her and she was also smiling a little embarrassed, thinking about the same that he was.

They didn’t have to say what both wanted, his eyes making all the talking and once again he leaned to her; but this time she met him halfway and Jonghyun didn’t have to freeze that moment in his mind. More kisses would follow…

They kissed again, holding each other, with the best witnesses of that special moment watching them.

The moon and the stars were shining, blessing that relationship, and finally the distance between them disappeared.

Jonghyun reached Rin, and the most important part was that Rin helped him do it.

zsr4uh.jpg

My biggest CEL chapter ever....lool but i feel like it didnt happen much in it. I was going to write more but i had to cut it in half...yes it wasnt suposed to end with the kiss...XD

But here it is...im nervous....the first kiss is important....i hope i didnt disapoint! T___T

give me your honest opinion and stuff....

i think this chapter ws boring...less shinee as ot5 in it...=/ 

Now back to that epilogue for Lost in love and Dating an idol and new fic! yeaaaah! XD