Step 27 : I swear by the moon, it’s only you for me

Click, Enter, Love

i0jkK7n.png

 

“How are you?

What are you thinking?

Are the days heavy for you too?

Not making you go to sleep like me?”

(1 out of 100)

 

 

Rin took a deep breath and drank her coffee, warming her hands with the mug.

Jonghyun grabbed one of her hands and blew hot breath on it before rubbing it between his hands and placing it inside the pocket of his coat.

“What are we even doing here?” She asked moving her on the cold bench, getting closer to him, searching for his warmth.

“Look!” He signaled the big building in front of him with his head. ”That’s where we first met.”

Rin buried her chin under her coat and looked at the huge Arena in front of her; the same one where she found out that the man with whom she was chatting online was Jonghyun, one of her idols.

“Was this planned?”

“Not at all, but I just had this random desire to come here and why not?”

“At the time I was so upset with you. That’s the only thing I remember of that day, how you revealed yourself to me and how wronged I felt.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t have another way to reveal it.” He leaned back on the bench “But now that time has passed and you know me better and this time the idol Jonghyun too, do you feel like you shouldn’t have trusted me back then and should have walked away instead? Do you regret it?”

“No! Of course not!” She drank the rest of her coffee eyeing him.

“Good.” He grinned. “Sometimes doing risky things is worth it right?”

“Being a bad girl!” She giggled to herself.

Jonghyun raised his hand to Rin’s hair and played with a strand of it tangling his finger in it seductively. “I like bad girls too!”

Rin pursed her lips and for a while Jonghyun wasn’t sure how she would react to his approach.

“Well you always had the bad boy reputation and now that I know you I realize you are a good boy instead.” She laughed cutely and he frowned. “Someone needs to be the bad one for this relationship to work. Aren’t we like a cat and a dog? So…”

Two sides of a coin.

She liked cats he liked dogs, she liked to travel he liked to stay home, she liked to hide in the shadows and he was always in the spotlight, she liked white and he liked  black and yet there were things that pulled them together, that joined them. They could be seen together enjoying a winter snowy day, they would spend their nights watching movies or working like the workaholics they were.

“Sometimes I wonder if we are really that different.“ he mumbled to himself.

“So I can be a bad girl then?”

“Only with me!” He said standing up and she giggled to herself standing up too. He held her hand pulling her up and placed it inside his coat’s pocket.

“I still can’t believe I didn’t recognize your voice on the phone.”

“I worked really hard to sound different. I didn’t want to scare you away.”

She smiled leaning her head against this shoulder “I’m glad I managed to battle my fears. I have zero regrets right now. I think that’s in part why I love you. I love the person I am when I’m with you.”

“I think that’s the most beautiful thing you ever said to me.” He squeezed her hand inside his pocket. “Isn’t that one of the best reasons to love someone? If that person makes you feel stronger and better?”

“Maybe it was good that I didn’t recognize your voice after all.”

Maybe they wouldn’t have the chance to be together if she did. She probably would have stopped talking with him, afraid to get in a relationship with an idol. The fact that she was too deep in love with him once she found out helped her be brave and give him a chance.

“I know why you didn’t recognize my voice, why you didn’t connect all the dots and found out who I was.”

She pulled at his arm and they walked slower “What is the reason?”

He smiled internally because she had a serious expression “You were too busy loving me.”

She puffed her cheeks and released him laughing at his cheesy line.

“You were so busy thinking Oh wow he is so dreamy. I bet he is handsome too. He makes my heart beat so faster. Things like that!”

She laughed at him and Jonghyun grabbed her hand again and pulled her to him, both walking in the direction of his car.

“You are probably right!” She confessed feeling absolutely happy.

It was only a normal night, the weather wasn’t even that great, the dark sky filled with clouds not letting the stars show, it was cold and it was just a normal tuesday. And yet she felt the happiest.

It was a sudden realization, how lucky she was that she met him by chance in a chat. He could have entered another chat room, they could have chatted only once or never and she could have walked away on him once she found out. There were so many things that could have gone wrong but it didn’t.

And now, after all her insecurities they were together under the same sky.

“Here, listen to this.” he said grabbing his cellphone and connecting the earphones giving one to her.

Rin placed it in her ear and a sweet melody started playing.

“What’s this?” She asked matching her steps with his so they would walk at the same time.

He didn’t notice it but it was cute. And that night she wanted to be like those young couples in love. She felt as if she was in love for the first time and every little thing felt special.

“It’s a new song. Do you like it? I’m working on it right now.”

“It’s lovely. You do listen to it lot I bet?”

“Yes. The more I listen the more I feel like it’s not good enough…”

“You are a perfectionist.”  She pressed the earphone against her ear. “It has no lyrics yet.”

“I’m writing them.”

“Did you perhaps…?”

“Write it for you? No. I’m sorry. “ She couldn’t hide her disappointment “I told you before that I would never write you a song.”

“It’s very unfair! I’m a lucky girl that is dating a guy that writes songs and yet he doesn’t write one for me.”

“I’m sorry.” Jonghyun rubbed his head feeling guilty.

“What’s the use of dating you then?” She joked and he pretended to be upset before he explained.

“The reason I write songs in the first place is because I am inspired by what I see and experience around me. Since you are a big part of my life, you inspire me to write most of them so they are in the end songs all written because of you.”

“Jonghyun…”  His words stirred her. “Don’t say those things. I get…you know…” She fanned herself with her hand and he laughed squeezing her hand.

“Let’s go to my place.” Rin suggested choosing that as the perfect ending to that night.

Jonghyun smiled teasingly but didn’t answer.

“What, you don’t want to?”

“I do but I want to go to mine tonight.”

“Your mother and sister are there.”

“It’s ok. They both know that I am an adult and I have . They are not that innocent.”

“I don’t like it.” Rin eyed the ground in front of them while they walked “I don’t feel right doing it.”

“I don’t either.” He admitted chuckling “Let’s go to the dorm.”

“The dorm?”

“Well last time we almost had and we argued - let’s go there again.”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“Jinki are you listening?” Min Hee called to him and he fought to open his eyes and look at her.

They were out on a date; well kinda since Jinki felt more like a secret agent or a ninja in a mission than dating.

She was all dressed in black with a big coat and a sick mask and he didn’t look much better, although more relaxed than her. Min Hee wasn’t used to date much, let alone another idol.

That was the reason they were sitting by the Han River drinking coffee and only chatting. Jinki preferred that kind of date anyway, the ones he didn’t have to be worried about skinship and could just get to know Min Hee.

It surprised him how eager she was to do skinship with him, as if she wanted a confirmation of their relationship. It was bothersome for him at first but he was slowly getting used to it.

“I’m sorry.” He rubbed his eyes “I’m very tired lately.”

“I’m working a lot too. We have a comeback soon and I’m so nervous. I hate the song.”

Jinki chuckled. Luckily for SHINee now they had a word on what they would do for the next album, their title song and other matters that had to do with concerts, promotions and solo activities.

“You will get used to it.”

“The clothes are awful too. Very revealing.”

He smiled appreciatively and she placed her hand on his thigh. “You know, maybe you could show me your dorm tonight.”

He froze immediately. It was all going too fast. He broke up with Lillie not a long time ago and he still thought about her every day. Going out with Min Hee, kissing and making out was ok but every time things got a little more serious he freaked out a little.

He wanted to have with her, he wasn’t going to lie, he was human and she was very attractive and he enjoyed being intimate with her but he wanted to know her better. Sometimes he felt as if he wasn’t really dating and she was only the girl he met once in a while. Their idol life was to blame and probably him too that preferred spending his free hours either sleeping or with friends than meeting her.

That was one of the things he often compared to what he had to Lillie. When he was with her, time was never enough and he would visit her even if it was only to sleep by her side.

“Well tonight…” His room was a bit messy because he was opening one of his boxes with fan gifts and letters he got lately and he didn’t finish going through all of them yet. “My bedroom is a bit messy…”

“As long as the bed is free!” Her comment made him swallow hard.

He wasn’t sure he could sleep with her while thinking of another woman. Maybe if he drank a little bit first. Jinki looked at the cup of coffee in his hand. Maybe he should start drinking soju when he is out on a date with her and try to focus on Min Hee more. He shook his head. That idea was ridiculous.

“Jinki hyung?” A voice made Jinki raise his eyes and he saw someone familiar in front of him, someone also hiding under a baseball cap.

“Taemin?”

A woman with no disguises whatsoever was by his side – Minseo.

Minseo, Lillie’s friend.

No. It was too soon to take Min Hee with him to the dorm. They had time for that and he would be thinking too much about his ex for it to work out. Everything lead to Lillie in the end.

“What are you doing here?” Jinki asked standing up and pulling Taemin away for a little.

Min Hee watched them suspiciously and then smiled at Minseo.

“You two dating?”  The short girl that was with Taemin asked from under her red beanie. She looked more like a high school girl than an adult and Min Hee wondered if Taemin was into younger girls.

“Yes.”

“I’m his ex’s best friend.” Min Hee said in a defiant tone “If it wasn’t for Lillie’s family problems they would never have broken up.”

“Well they did.” Min Hee said a little upset.

“She can still come back.”

After that both girls didn’t try to chat more and sent angry looks at each other.

Meanwhile Jinki and Taemin were whispering a few steps away.

“Are you dating Minseo?” Jinki asked.

“No we are not on a date. We met for dance practice and then I decided to walk with her for a while and you? Are you really dating Min Hee?”

“Did you miss Minho’s memo? He told everyone already. Yes well…kinda…”

“What is kinda dating? Friends with benefits?”

Sometimes Jinki felt like it was that more than anything and he didn’t like it. It wasn’t fair to Min Hee.

“Well I hope not.”

Taemin frowned confused.

“I mean I hope it becomes more serious. Not that I have benefits yet…”

Both men peeked at the girls and they almost could see the flames between them.

“I bet Min said something about Lillie.”

Jinki rubbed his neck “…Min Hee will be all over me the rest of the night.”

Taemin’s eyes darted back to Jinki. “And isn’t that good?”

It should be but Jinki sighed instead. “Take me home!” He grabbed Taemin’s arm “Let’s go drink together instead. Let’s have some fun!”

Taemin chuckled softly “But your girlfriend…”

“She is pressuring me too much!”

Taemin laughed out loud and Jinki laughed with him.

“I hate to be pressured to do something, you know that. It’s like an obligation. As if I have to do skinship because it’s supposed to…to have cos that’s what couples do…I feel…” Jinki moved his hands in the air and made a sad face “help me here.”

Taemin knew what he meant. He also hated that feeling. He looked at Min and she smiled back at him. He liked her. There was no pressure when he was with her and all became natural, a natural awkward that somehow was special.

“With Lillie I didn’t have to think. It was as if my body had a will of their own. ” Jinki mumbled looking at the floor with a dull voice and Taemin patted his arm.

“Can Min come with us? She is not a good drinker. But last time…”

When they went out with Lillie and played all together it was fun.

“She plays billiards too…”

“Won’t it be weird for her? The only woman.”

“Want to invite Min Hee?” Taemin wasn’t ready to give Minseo away and he felt like spending more time with her.

“Hell no!”

Both smiled and Taemin pulled Jinki closer to the girls.

“It’s settled then.” He whispered before he elaborated a good lie to use so they could send Min Hee away. He was good at lying when he wanted to. His innocent expression was the key.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Rin sat over the mattress of Jonghyun’s bed and took a good look at the room. It was exactly like the last time she visited, two beds, Jonghyun’s and Taemin’s , unmade,  a few personal objects over a small bedside table, some pictures on the wall – the same ones because she checked -  and a notebook forgotten over Taemin’s bed. She grabbed it and pondered leafing through it but she decided that it was better not to.

She was going to place it over the bed again when Jonghyun entered the bedroom with a tray with snack and two bottles of beer.

“That’s mine, you can check it.”

She suspected it already and leafed through a few pages.  The pages were filled with song lyrics and some notes probably some ideas of new melodies and songs to write. She barely could read most of it because his handwriting was messy and clearly he wrote them in a rush. She knew how Jonghyun was, when he had an idea he had to quickly write it down and start working on it.

He sat by her side in the empty bed and started eating snacks while she tried to decipher his handwriting.

“I was on a diet.” Jonghyun explained when she peeked at him amused with his eagerness to eat “And I will be soon again. Comeback!”

“You are having a comeback soon?” She pouted disappointed and closed the notebook “I won’t be here.”

“Just because you aren’t here that doesn’t mean you can’t support me.” He his lips “also you must promise you will listen to my album once it comes out.”

“Are you crazy? Of course I will. I am Kim Jonghyun’s number one fan after all!”

“Good!” He was going to grab another snack when Rin placed her hands on his cheeks and turned him to her so she could kiss him.

It was a slow sweet kiss and Jonghyun placed his hand on her waist and pushed her down over the mattress.

“I thought we were going to eat before.” He whispered kissing her neck slowly making Rin close her eyes in pleasure while she tilted her neck to help him, her hand on his back.

“I’m not that hungry.” She bit her lower lip when he ran his tongue on her skin slowly; deliberating making her tingle all over before he her skin. “Maybe only for you…”

He smiled against her neck and pulled away so he could look at her eyes. “I really like teasing and ert Rin.” He moved his finger down from her lips and chin to her chest, playing with the collar of her sweater. “As much as I like smitten and passionate Rin…the one you will be in a short while.”

“Short? Are you losing your skills?”  She and Jonghyun kissed her passionately shutting her up. She didn’t have any reason to complain in that matter.

They kissed for a while, his hands pulling at her sweater and she helped him taking it off. Jonghyun’s lips moved from hers down to her s.  He delivered kisses all over the skin of her chest that was not covered with a bra and then down to her stomach. Meanwhile Rin fought to take off her bra or take off his sweater. She couldn’t decide what she wanted more, to let him kiss her s properly or kiss and touch his chest.

She couldn’t do any of it because Jonghyun was over her, kissing her all over. Until she pushed him away making him fall by her side in the bed.

He looked at her confused “Do you want to make the bed before…?”

“No it’s fine like this!” Rin said sitting over him making Jonghyun widen his eyes. There was a passion and determination in her eyes that turned him on beyond words.

Maybe it was the urgency since it was their last time together before she left or maybe she was just specially aroused.

Rin grabbed his sweater and pulled it up his torso, bending forward to kiss his skin, her hair working as a curtain covering her face. He raised his body to see her and tucked her hair behind one of her ears, caressing her cheek. She fought to raise the sweater more so she could uncover his chest and Jonghyun chuckled before he took his sweater off.

She offered him a thankful smile and then delivered kisses wherever she could. He gave up on watching after a while and let himself fall back down and instead run his fingers in her hair and down to her neck, shoulders and back.

His touch didn’t go unnoticed by her. She loved it, the way he touched her as if she was precious. When Kim Jonghyun made love it was exactly like his lyrics, y, intense and addicting. She wasn’t the most experienced woman but for her it could never get better than that.

Rin traced his collarbone with her fingers and then kissed him on the lips which made him kiss her back, wrapping his arms around her back before he slid his hands up to the hook of her bra. He took it off slowly and run his fingers down from her neck over her spine. The gesture made her shiver in his arms and she moaned against his lips. He bit her lower lip and then sat up making her sit over him again.

Jonghyun leaned his forehead against hers, his eyes locked on hers and then ily he moved them to his pants and slowly ed them. She watched his actions swallowing, her heart doing a crazy dance. It was amazing how he still could make her feel as if that was their first time, as if everything was fresh and new, exciting and unique. After he was done ping his pants he did the same to hers, his eyes on hers again and Rin stole another kiss from him. He pushed her back, away from over him, not breaking the kiss and made her sat on the bed. Jonghyun kneeled on it and slowly pulled her pants down her legs taking them off of her. After he did the same to her and before Rin could help him, he stood up from the bed and pulled his underwear and pants down his legs stepping out of it.

She kneeled in the bed in front of him and grabbed ing it slowly. Jonghyun closed his eyes not expecting it and Rin raised herself and kissed him, her hand still moving over his hot skin, caressing him intimately.

He kissed her lips hungrily back and then grabbed her by her neck in a very rough way and yet he wasn’t using his strength and pushed her back and her head upwards so he could kiss her neck. He inhaled her scent. It was so clean, pure and yet exhilarating for him and her neck up to her chin. That y hungry action made Rin lose all her strength and she released him and instead placed her hands on his shoulder while he kissed her cheek and nibbled at her ear.

He pushed her back on the bed and she immediately spread her legs so he could fit his body in the middle of hers. He let himself fall over her, searching for her lips demandingly and she wrapped her legs around him, brushing her thighs on his, enjoying the friction. He moved his hips against her, his growing rubbing against her sensitive skin and Rin released a small scream of pleasure before she covered .

“We are alone.” He said huskily“ The guys are not back yet. You can make noise…don’t worry.”

His words seem to make her relax because she grasped the skin of his shoulders roughly and then pulled him by his neck back to her lips, raising her hips demanding more from him.

He didn’t fail to give her what she wanted and pulled away making her whimper and he ed his length under her supervision.

Rin grabbed her hair and brushed it away from her neck since she was burning and while he did it she run her fingers in his chest, admiring him. It would be a long time until she saw him like that again.

Yes, she was going to see him on her laptop or even in magazines or tv but like that it would take a while. She bit her lower lip admiring the vein on his neck, the muscles of his chest, his red lips and aroused expression while he got ready to pleasure her. It didn’t take longer because she helped him. She noticed how his eyes were on her, on her s and body and how that was the fuel that was making him aroused. Rin decided to give him a show. She moved her hand to her and squeezed it slightly watching his expression. That seemed to work because he raised an eyebrow and released his length falling over her again, crashing his lips against her just before he entered her a bit too roughly so unlike him.

She didn’t complain since he was filling her up and it felt wonderful. Rin moved her hips against him, letting him set the pace. He seemed to be very aroused since he couldn’t decide between moving slow in deep s or quick barely moving from inside her.

She let him do what he wanted, using her time to kiss and caress him the best she could.

After a while he pulled her in his arms and sat on the bed, his length never leaving her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and they kissed slowly moving their hips together. It was very passionate and slower this time and that pace and position seemed to please him more. She couldn’t complain either since she was loving it.

They never stopped kissing, only doing it once in a while to breathe deeper or look at each other. It didn’t last longer either since he was reaching his and she wasn’t much far away either.

He caressed her cheek with his thumb and pulled her away laying her down on the bed again, entering her one last time. Rin knew he couldn’t go on for long and she wasn’t wrong since he came almost immediately, moving frenetically now, biting her shoulder, releasing himself inside her. She grabbed his hand that was grasping the side of the mattress and held to it while she moved her hips upwards against his. He released a deep breath and moved against her again still with his eyes closed, nose hidden in her neck. Rin mumbled words he couldn’t understand and then came too, rubbing her thighs against his desperately.

He rode her with her moving until he was sure that it was over and then rolled off from over her lying by her side with a smile.

That was amazing and he was sure he would cherish that night forever.

Jonghyun stayed by her side for a while and then closed his eyes trying to recover his breath. No one spoke and after a while he rolled on his side to look at Rin. She was looking back at him and smiled a little shyly which he found adorable.

His Rin was so beautiful and so surprising even to him.

“Are you cold?” He asked with a low voice, caressing her arm.

“I’m ok…maybe a little.”

He stood up and grabbed a blanket from inside the closet, which he placed over both after he laid down by her side again.

Rin moved closer to him, searching for his warmth and he placed an arm protectively around her, kissing her leisurely and softly.

“This is weird.” She said between kisses.

“What is…” he moved his naughty hand to her s and down to her pulling her lower body closer to his.

She felt him against her and smiled. He wanted more and she wanted more too.

“SHINee is on the wall.”

Jonghyun’s eyes moved to the photographs and back to her. “I think we had this conversation before.”

“It’s a bit weird.” She lowered her voice into a whisper “They are watching.”

He kissed her again and then whispered in her ear “Does that turn you on?”

“NO!” She answered quickly covering her face and Jonghyun supported himself with an elbow and raised his body to look at her reaction.

Rin uncovered her eyes and looked at him innocently “Does it turn you on?”

“Hell no!”

She giggled with his answer and he covered both with the blanket completely and laid over her for their second goodbye.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jonghyun wasn’t able to accompany Rin to the airport the next day but instead he decided to spend some hours of the previous night with her. He was ready to spend them chatting with her or watching movies or listening to music anything she wanted. However she wasn’t home and he was going to wait outside in his car when she came out from the elevator.

She went to say goodbye to her parents and was back knowing that he might show up to see her one last time. They bid their farewells the night they spent together but neither of them seemed eager to do it.

“What are you doing here?” Rin asked amused wanting a confession from him, taking off her coat while he closed the door.

“I wanted to surprise you.”

“At 3 am?” She turned to him and he took a few steps towards her.

“I was working the whole day and couldn’t focus at all because I knew I needed to see you one last time before you parted.” He seemed sorrowful “I won’t be able to take you to the airport after all.”

“It’s ok; my dad will take me and its better this way.” He knew what she meant. She would cry and he probably would cry with her.

“I can’t stay until morning either.” He looked like a kid waiting punishment and she tilted her head finding him adorable “I will stay a few hours but…”

“It’s ok. I understand!”

Jonghyun moved his eyes around the room and he sighed deeply knowing he wouldn’t enter it for several months. “I know I said that I wanted you to go and I’m happy that you made this decision. Also I’m happy you trust me and us but I’m sad.” His expression changed into one of a hurt puppy “I feel so sad that I want to cry.”

Rin didn’t say anything and instead stepped closer to him “I’m sad too. My heart is breaking into tiny pieces.”

They stood in front of each other without touching and in a way it felt like the time they were just getting to know each other. That was the reason he remembered the chat they used to meet.

“Guess we will get back to internet friends.”

“Oh what am I going to do without my Jackfrost? The one that warms my heart even though he is supposed to be ice cold?!”

“What about me? What am I going to do with my Moongirl, what am I going to do without you in my sky every night?”

She placed a hand on his chest over his heart “I’ll be in your heart instead.”

Both giggled with the cheesiness and Jonghyun stole a sweet kiss from her.

“You are upset because I never wrote a song for you before. So instead I’m offering you a special performance.” He pushed her back and made her sit over her bed “I never performed this song for anyone before.”

Rin crossed her legs and placed her hands on her bed and waited in expectations.

Jonghyun cleared his throat and then started singing.

“How are you? What are you thinking? Are the days heavy for you too? Not making you go to sleep like me?”

It took a while for Rin to recognize the song since he was singing it with no music.

“It feels like a corner of my heart has stopped. What do I do? What do I do? What kind of heart do I need to have as I live?”

It was a song he sang for a drama before, 1 out of 100 and even though he didn’t write it she knew why he choose that one from all the songs he didn’t perform yet.

“Our love, our love has not even started yet because I love you so much and not even one-hundredth of it has started…”

He closed his eyes singing and Rin felt tears coming to her eyes.

“I will wait for the same love, the same fate as I live. In my next life, and the next after that I will meet you.”

She cleaned her eyes because she didn’t want to leave like that, with a sad goodbye so instead she stood up.

“Don’t worry about it even if the rain and winds come. Don’t worry; don’t be anxious I will overcome it all with just your love.”

She didn’t let him reach the chorus again because she wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him tightly hiding her face against him.

“Rin?” he asked a little emotional his voice shaking a little.

“Are you an idiot? Why are you singing a song like this?! Want to make me cry that much?”

“No I just wanted to give you something.” He caressed her back “Even if we are not together and even if it hurts we will be able to meet again and...”

“Just shut up and kiss me instead.” She sniffed and before he had time to see her teary eyes Rin kissed him, pulling him by his neck to meet her lips.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg



The flight almost killed her from exhaustion but Rin was finally in London. She managed to find the right train and was sitting in one of the seats with her bag beside her. She grabbed her handphone and opened her radio application. It was time for Blue Night to air and yet the view outside of the window of the train was a rainy day but still a day. The time difference was huge but she still had hopes to be able to communicate with Jonghyun every day. They had kakao and they could call each other too, also they could skype.

The familiar logo song of his radio broadcast played and she smiled to herself, eyeing the view outside, admiring the several houses of the suburbs of London that looked like someone copy pasted them over and over again.

The broadcast was her company the whole travel and she was almost reaching the place she would stay when he said something that caught her interest.

“Today before I play my last song I’m sending a special message for everyone that is right now away from home, either only driving to work or in another country trying their luck.  You are braver than you think, fighting every day to make your dream come through or only to improve yourself. The ones who love you are proud of you.”

Rin grasped her cellphone tighter. He was speaking about her and also to her.

“I admire everyone that despite being scared still decided to go after their goals even though they are leaving someone they love behind. Until the day they are reunited again...even if it passes one day or one hundred, we will be together again.”  

Rin bit her lower lip when 1 out of 100 started playing and she leaned her head against the glass of the window fighting back the tears. He was speaking to her, it was so clear as day and she had to clean her cheek because she was crying again.

The idiot did it again!

She would scold him once she reached her new home and called him.


2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“Very beautiful what you said today!” One of the staff told Jonghyun and he giggled cutely grabbing his jacket from the back of the chair.

“Sometimes I say pretty things.”

“Sometimes!?”

She left the room and he did the same following her.

Jonghyun still had a lot of things to prepare for the broadcast of the next day but he was feeling extremely tired. He had a full day with the preparations for his comeback and he also had to record several broadcasts of Blue Night since he would be also busy with JAT the following weeks.

“Hi!” A bubbly voice said from behind him and Jonghyun turned around so he was face to face with a cute foreigner girl.

“She is new!” The producer explained. He would have said more but the girl quickly bowed and raised her eyes in admiration to Jonghyun.

“I’m a huge fan of yours. Like huge! I never miss Blue Night and I’m also a SHINee fan for years now!”

“Oh really?” He answered embarrassed since the new girl was speaking so fast with a mixed Korean with English. She was cute with bright eyes and straight hair hiding under a snapback.

“Truly! I’m the newbie now so I hope you take good care of me!” She grinned showing her perfect teeth to him and Jonghyun smiled back.

She seemed nice but made him a little uncomfortable since he didn’t know what to say to her.

“So you like SHINee?”

“Yes! Onew is my favorite but I really love Key too and you and Minho and Taemin…” She rubbed her head awkwardly “Maybe I like all of you after all!”

“That’s good! Where are you from?”

“USA! I look forward to working with you!” she bowed again politely and Jonghyun bowed too and tried to leave but her eyes followed him and she waved at him.

He did the same back to her since she was cute and then turned to leave. Only then did he realize that he didn’t ask for her name.

“Excuse me…”

She didn’t give him time to answer and as if she read his mind she said “My name is Jess. You can call me Jess!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Rin opened the window of her small room and peeked outside.

Another grey day with rain.

Usually the other foreigners that were doing the internship with her would complain about London’s weather but she didn’t. That gloomy and dark days and the way she had to walk in the rain avoiding puddles of water made her think of Jonghyun. He would love it for sure.

If he was there with her they would be able to spend the days making love, watching the rain fall outside while they listened to music.

That’s why she would always smile when it started to rain and that’s why everyone named her the rain lover. At first she corrected them saying she was the moon girl. Something they didn’t understand – but after a while she accepted that name.

He phone vibrated and Rin sat over her bed only wearing her pajamas and opened kakao.

“Morning Moongirl….I should be sleeping but…”

Rin smiled before she laid down back on the bed.

“It’s raining again.”

“It’s my tears.”

She chuckled with his answer and then took a selca and sent it to him.

He took a while to answer and Rin stood up and started to get dressed. She was slipping her arms inside her sweater when a new message arrived.

“You going to work right? Take an umbrella with you and rain boots. It’s going to be a storm outside. I’m crying a lot now!”

She chuckled and grabbed her phone.

“Liked the picture that much? I don’t even have makeup on.”

“Perfect as always. I’m going to sleep. Talk to you later.”

Rin was going to complain but then he sent another one, the missing sentence from his last message.

“I love you.”

She closed the kakao chat and got ready for another day, in another country, in the other side of the world.

 

 

 

2dumgm.jpg

 

Hello!

I know its boring!

Im finishing it very soon...

Im terribly sorry.

( Ill continue it in MAI )

Thank you for still reading it *heart*