Step 11: Learn that perfect moments can exist

Click, Enter, Love

The more I get to know you, my heart quivers; All I can do is smile;Shall I try to kiss you?

Will it get me a little closer to your heart? – Stand by me

(song)

 

Kim Kibum stared at the mirror on the elevator and fixed his hair with his fingers; straightened his shirt and branded coat. He was looking fantastic or jabiless like he once said on his instagram; but even though Key was looking his best he didn’t felt like the best. It was all a matter of psychology. Once everyone sees you dressing perfectly they think you feel perfect. Not quite the truth and right now he was the example of that.

He took the white piece of paper from his pocket and stared at it. Key wrote the address Onew gave him on that piece of paper. It was weird asking his hyung that, but surprisingly the old man didn’t say anything, he just smiled and wished him good luck.  

SHINee was definitely not the little boys they were before. Onew was seriously dating; Jonghyun was absolutely in love; Minho was crazy for a girl and even Taemin, the maknae was pursuing a girl. It looked like a really bad drama and Key couldn’t help but chuckle.

He wasn’t romantic like Jonghyun or Minho; he was more like Onew with more sense of what to do because that man could be pretty dense sometimes. Key always wondered how he could get himself a girlfriend until he met Lillie. They were like two idiots...Perfect!

And that was exactly what he felt the first time he saw that blonde woman. Perfect! They were like two peas in a pod …right?!

He would find out in a few seconds after he knocks on the door of her apartment.

Kibum breathed in and out like a runner recovering after a marathon and knocked on the door lightly.

He didn’t even have time to fix his clothes again because a woman with brown hair opened the door.

“OH MY GOD! What happened?” Lillie asked confused and worried.

She was probably thinking something happened with Onew, what other reason he would have to be there at her door step.

She blushed when she saw Key checking her outfit. She was wearing an orange pajama with little green bunnies.  So not jabiless…

“Nothing happened…”

She didn’t let him finish and grabbed his arm pulling him into the apartment and closing the door.

“No one can see you outside…” Lillie explained her hasty attitude “tell me, what happened to Jinki! I’m ready…Just tell me!”

“Nothing happened, I’m not here to talk with you or about him…I’m sorry!” Lillie stared at him for a while and Key almost thought that he had something weird on his face.

“Ohhhhh” Lillie said after a while, a wide smile spreading on her face.

“Is…you know…Jules...” Good! Now Kim Kibum was stuttering because of a girl. Perfect!

“Home? Yeah” Lillie answered quickly, a mischievous smile letting Kibum even more nervous and certain that she was perfect for Jinki.  “JULES!”

Kibum jumped with Lillie’s scream and stared at her while she disappeared inside her room with a cute wave.

Jules came out with a short white thank top, the straps of her bra showing, her hair caught up on a ponytail, and black shorts, really really short.

“OH My!” Kibum said turning around, hiding his blushing cheeks and trying to save his sanity and her honor…

Foregners were really shameless people.

Even though Kibum turned around quickly he could notice that her legs where beautiful and her skin was like porcelain. Perfect!

Jules giggled before she grabbed a blanket from the couch and covered herself with it. She stared at Lillie’s room door. That girl didn’t warn her that it was him…she did all that on purpose, and she did well. Jules was proud of her little bunny.

“I’m sorry! I’m almost decent now. It’s safe!” Jules said trying not to laugh or sound like she was mocking his reaction.

Kibum turned around and run a hand through his hair forgetting that he was fixing it minutes ago. He almost ruined it.

“Your hair looks good!” Jules assured him and Kibum heart skipped a beat. Was she reading his mind?! How could she do that? “Did you come to talk with me? Please tell me it’s not about Minho again!”

“No! I think Minho is dating now…”

“The girl he liked? Oh Good! I’m a er for happy endings.” Jules sat on the couch, her hair hanging on a ponytail “Please sit…Key? Kibum? What should I call you?”

Kibum approached the coach carefully and sat on the other edge of it. He didn’t feel jabiless at all at that moment. She was taking control of the moment and he needed to reverse it.

He was Kim Kibum the master of relationships and he could do it.

“Kibum!”

Jules nodded her head and rested her head on the couch siting sideways, her leg crossed below her so she could see him clearly and give him all her attention.

Key stared at her looking for her flaws. That’s how he could always look so secure of himself. He searched for the same flaws he had on others. Sometimes he could find some interesting things. But besides dark circles under her eyes, and a couple of beautiful freckles around her nose, Jules looked perfect. Her cute ears, her rebellious hair stranded from her ponytail; her long beautiful neck; her collarbone…

Kibum closed his eyes for a brief moment. Of course she had flaws…everyone does. Maybe she had a scar she did when she was little or a skin condition or something. He almost asked her that.

“So…” Jules started, her fingers playing on the back of the couch. And that’s when he knew! She was nervous too. Key had an effect on her. He was her flaw.

Kibum could tell her what he wanted to. No regrets!

“I’m sorry I came so late, but I have something important to tell you and it couldn’t be over the phone.” Jules opened to answer but he didn’t stop. He was on fire! He felt jabiless again since he had the upper hand…didn’t he?! It was not like she affected him too. It was only an attraction, a matter of chemistry, something that made him curious, something new to him…

“I’m sorry I pushed you to Minho. It was stupid of me and insensitive and it won’t happen again because…”

“…because he has a girlfriend!”

“…because I’m interest in you!” Kibum blurted out without any regret. Jules stared at him expressionless.

“Interested?” She asked frowning and Kibum stared at her fingers on the couch trying to find out if she was nervous, delighted, excited…unhappy? “How can you if we only talked for like half an hour since we met?”

He didn’t know what to answer to that.

“I think you are ok, Kibum so I don’t mind if you ask me out. We can get to know each other.”

“Do you want to go out with me?” He asked without realizing.

“Yes. How nice of you to ask. We can go shopping or something. Call me!” She got up from the couch and swiftly walked to the door, grabbing the blanket around her. He stumbled on his feet and followed her confused.

“Thank you for this visit. Can’t wait for your call!”

Kibum nodded lost on her beautiful and confident smile and left the apartment.

She closed the door behind him and he walked into the elevator.

Key stared at himself on the mirror. What did just happen?! She totally played and manipulated him and he couldn’t do anything. She was a fierce one, a challenge and Kibum liked her even more.

She was definitely perfect for him. Jules knew how to be jabiless like him! Let the game begin!

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

“This is sooooo cute!” Minseo screamed for the 10th time that day. Only Lillie was trying to answer to her excitement by now. Jules looked bored and Rin was tired and hurt.

When Minseo asked her to go out she expected to see Lillie but not Jules. Guess she was part of the “group” now. They had lunch together and were shopping.

Rin was a little angry with herself because she was wearing her normal clothes; jeans, a plain white sporty shirt and her sneakers. Jules looked fabulous as always and that was making Rin uncomfortable.

Jules probably knew too since she was keeping her distance from Rin. Maybe she didn’t like Rin because she was dating Jonghyun instead of her.

Rin walked next to Lillie that was staring at a couple of dresses.

“They are pretty!” Rin commented trying to ignore Jules that was searching for clothes in a rack filled with beautiful dresses.

“Yes. Which one suits me best? I want to surprise Ji…I mean my boyfriend!”

Rin smiled noticing how Lillie avoided saying his name. She was being extra careful lately, too scared that someone would find out that she was dating him.

“I want something cute but at the same time a little more y…because…I want…you know!” Lillie said blushing while she hit Rin lightly with her elbow.

The older woman looked around her and grabbed a beautiful yellow dress, simple but with a cute ribbon on the back.

“Here. Try this one! “

“Try this one!” Jules said from the other side of Lillie with the same dress Rin picked up but with the color red.

“Yellow is Jinki’s favorite color.” Rin said staring at Jules.

“Red is also a color he likes and besides it’s y…”

Lillie looked from one of her friends to the other.

“Oh! You two really know what I like!” Lillie laughed awkwardly  “Should I try both?”

The other two girls didn’t say anything and just watched Lillie walk with the two dresses to the changing room. She was probably going to buy both so she would make the two happy.

Rin avoided looking at Jules and stared at Minseo that was on the other side of the store looking at rings.

Since Jonghyun told his girlfriend that he kissed Jules, Rin couldn’t stop looking at Jules wondering if she was a good kisser. Maybe making Jonghyun wait was making him have high expectation over the kiss. What if she was a bad kisser? He would be so disappointed…And maybe that was the reason her ex left her. Maybe she wasn’t good with the skinship part.

“Rin!” Jules said startling her. “Lillie really likes you and I’m her friend. I don’t want things to get strange when we meet…”

“They’re not strange!” Rin tried to smile but Jules saw right through her.

“Me and Jonghyun…”

“Oh my handphone!” Rin interrupted Jules grabbing the cellphone from her bag. “I have a message…sorry!”

She walked away from Jules grateful for that interruption. She didn’t want to hear her talk about him….even hearing his name come out from hurt her.

She stared at her cellphone blushing. Jonghyun was making her crazy. He sent her a lot of selcas all day. They weren’t normal selcas, but really close ups of his kissing lips sending her a kiss. His plump beautiful lips! He was teasing her like he promised and she was starting to feel her blood boil. Besides he was in bed and his messy hair and sleepy face was warming her heart and giving her weird thoughts. How she wanted to lie by his side and rest her head on his chest…

Hi beautiful noona! Done with the shopping with friends? Can’t wait to see you later! Kiss yo!”

Noona! How could he make that name sound so sweet.

“Let’s go!” Minseo grabbed Rin waist surprising her. “it’s makeup time now!”

Perfect! Rin didn’t know a thing about makeup but Jules looked like an expert. Another stop to make her feel out of place! The only good thing was that Lillie was a lot like her on that department.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Jonghyun sent his new selca with a smile. Rin was going to be dead with that one. He purposely pouted and made a close up of his lips. If he got lucky he would kiss her tonight. He shouldn’t be raising his hopes but he couldn’t help it.

“Yoooooo!” His sister entered his room and stared at him.

Jonghyun was still in bed and hide below the covers. Since he couldn’t sleep well at night he slept through most of the day. Roo, his dog, was sleeping at his feet and groaned when he moved.

“Yes…” Jonghyun said with a sleepy voice.

“Get up! Come shopping with me …please?” he couldn’t resist Sodam aegyo but right now he had another woman in his life to please.

“I can’t! I’m sorry noona! I have a date!” He looked at her with sleepy eyes.

Sodam sat on his bed almost siting on his legs that he quickly moved away.

“Who is she? Tell me everything! Is that why you are taking lip selcas? I thought it was for the fans…”

“WHAT? Were you spying on me?”

“The door was a little open…”

“I’m a guy…I could be doing other things…”

“e?”

“YA NOONA!” Jonghyun hide his face over the covers again. Why did she treat him like a teenager all the time?! He was a man now!

“Like I don’t know where you hide the magazines in your dorm...”

“Can you stop?! They are not only mine!” Jonghyun mumbled protecting his honor.

“I know! All guys are erts! Don’t worry! Just tell me! Is she pretty?” Sodam leaned on his tummy with her arms, a sweet smile on her lips.

“Yes....She is perfect!”

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Rin tried a red lipstick and looked at the mirror. She looked different.

“I don’t think that suits you!” Lillie said stopping by Rin’s side noticing how uncomfortable she looked with red lips.

Jules and Minseo were busy staring at eye shadows so Lillie tried to approach Rin. She was acting strange since morning. Something must have happened and Rin was clearly feeling insecure around Jules.

“What color looks good on me?” the older woman asked while she stared at the small mirror.

“I’m not sure Rin…that one looks weird but maybe that’s because you rarely use make up.” Lillie answered playing with her bags. She didn’t know how to say it to Rin but she needed to help her. Rin helped her a lot on the past.

“You know what Rin, you don’t have to use all this. I bet Jonghyun doesn’t mind that you don’t wear makeup. So if you don’t like it don’t use it!”  

“He is always around beautiful girls …I think he must like this kind of things…”

“I think he just likes your lips!” Lillie said grabbing the lipsticks from Rin’s hands and placing them down. “Remember when you said that I should just be myself because that was the person Jin….my boyfriend liked? Maybe you should start following your own advices!”

Rin looked at herself on the mirror once again. She wanted to be like Jules, pretty and fashionable. She was certain that was the kind of girl that Jonghyun liked.

Lillie was a sweet heart but she had Onew for a boyfriend not Jonghyun. They were two different man and besides Rin’s relationship with Jonghyun was shorter than Lilies. Onew was already deeply in love with her and Rin still needed to grab Jonghyun’s heart…

She gripped the lipstick; firmly like it was her boyfriend’s heart. He liked beautiful girls so she could be one.

“I’m going to buy it!”

She walked to the counter to pay for it and ignored the sad look Lillie gave her.

She would be perfect that afternoon and Jonghyun would be so surprised that he wouldn’t stop smiling at her.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Jonghyun stared at the tree behind him when a group of high school girls walked by him.

He was next to a secluded mini market waiting for Rin and for the first time since he met her she was late. She is never late. She always arrives on time and she is so responsible. He was starting to get worried.

A little girl with a dog was playing on the other side of the street and he watched them delighted. Kids and animals were the best thing ever. He was entranced watching the cute fluffy brown dog and the girl with two ponytails that he didn’t notice a woman that stopped near him.

“Hi!”

Jonghyun smiled and looked at Rin from behind his sunglasses. The smile quickly left his face when he saw how she was dressed.

That was not his Rin. She wasn’t wearing her jeans, simply sweaters and sneakers. Instead she was wearing a red shirt with a big black ribbon; a short denim skirt; black legging and black boots. She looked out from a fashion catalogue.

Jonghyun never saw her wearing so many makeup before. She was even wearing a red shade of lipstick.

He didn’t know what to say but he knew exactly why she was looking so different, so unlike her, the girl he fell for. She was trying to be someone she wasn’t just because she thought he liked that kind of girl, just because it may be his type.  And she was clearly feeling uncomfortable wearing that. He knew this was going to happen….

Rin noticed how his smile vanished from his face and she frowned. Maybe she overdid it. Maybe he didn’t like skirts, or maybe it was the shirt; or maybe she didn’t look pretty even though she tried so hard. She even hung her hair on a ponytail just like Jules often did.

“You look…” Jonghyun struggled with the words “…different!”

“Different is good right?” Rin asked with a tone of desperation coming out.

Jonghyun sighed. He didn’t want to break her heart; after all she did that for him.  Even if he didn’t like it he needed to accept her gesture.

He nodded uncertain and grabbed her hand.

“Let’s go. We have a lot of things to buy”

They entered the small market and Jonghyun grabbed a basket.

“I made a list of things to buy!” He announced happily taking the list from his pants pocket and trying to ignore her hair hanging on a ponytail. She had the most beautiful hair, why did she tie it?!

 They did their shopping awkwardly without talking much. Rin was feeling hurt and uncomfortable because he didn’t compliment anything of what she wore to their date and Jonghyun was trying to think of a way to tell his girlfriend that he liked her previous style more.

“Maybe…” “Did you...” They talked at the same time and Jonghyun chuckled while Rin looked at her feet in distress.

“You first!” Jonghyun said encouraging her to talk.

“Did you notice that I tied my hair? Or that I’m using make up?” Rin asked searching his eyes for a sign of appreciation.

“I did…” Jonghyun stumbled on the words “...it’s certainly different…”

“Different? You only have that to say today?” Rin asked upset and Jonghyun started to get frustrated. Why was she getting angry with him? It’s not like he asked her to act weird.

“I don’t like it. I’m sorry! It’s not who you are…” Being sincere was the right thing to do.

Her cheeks started to get red and he knew he hurt her.

“I’m sorry Rin….I like your hair but…”

“It’s not good enough for you!”  She bubbled upset and dejected. She spent hours getting ready for him and he didn’t like it? It’s not who you are?! She could be beautiful if she wanted too.

“Why are you acting like this? Why the clothes and make up?”

Kim Jonghyun could be an idiot too, like any other man!

Rin felt her eyes burn and she tried to hold the tears, but she couldn’t when all her wanted to disappear. She was embarrassing herself in front of a man that just needed to flick his fingers for a beautiful girl to appear in front of him. And Rin was acting childish and insecure in front of someone younger than her. As his noona she needed to be an example.

“Rin…” He mumbled grabbing her arm, while he tried to see if she was crying. He was an . He never wanted to make her cry.

She released her arm and swiftly run to the bathroom. She heard him call her and go after her but she closed the woman’s bathroom door on his face.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Jonghyun waited outside the bathroom for Rin. She was inside for five minutes already, and an old lady already knocked on the door and he had to shoo her away.

He didn’t know what to do to make her come outside the bathroom. He knocked and tried to call her but she was ignoring him. Did he ruin everything just because he was sincere?

Women were so complicate and the only person who could help him at that moment was Key.

Jonghyun grabbed his cellphone and tried to call Key who didn’t pick up. Frustrated Jonghyun tried to call Onew. He had a girlfriend too. He also didn’t pick up so that only left Minho or Taemin. No one else knew about his relationship. Who to call?! Jonghyun just picked up Minho but he regretted it once he heard Minho’s voice on the other side.

“Yo! What do you want?”

“I want my sanity back. Why am I even calling you?!” Jonghyun cried.

“You love me? You missed me?” Minho cackled.

“Please save me!”

Jonghyun’s desperate voice made Minho’s stop with his teasing.

“What’s wrong?”

“I may have hurt Rin with something I said. She locked herself on the market’s bathroom. I think she is crying.”

“Why are you calling me? Try Key!”

“I did! He doesn’t answer. Onew doesn’t too…”

“He is sleeping! Maybe I should wake him up….”

“No I don’t have time for that! Just help me please!”

“Just knock on the door until she opens…”

Jonghyun sighed, his eyes not leaving the door. Behind it, Rin was crying her eyes out, thinking that he was the worst.

“Thanks….for nothing!” Jonghyun said under his breath.

“I love you too!” Minho answered before Jonghyun turned off the call.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Rin cleaned the remains of the lipstick with the paper tissue and stared at her eyes on the mirror, all smudged because of the tears.

That idea was a terrible one. He hated how she looked probably because she was a fake imitation of the kind of girl he liked.

Rin was freaking out. She didn’t want to leave that bathroom and look at him. She was pathetic.

Someone knocked at the door and she heard Jonghyun tell someone that the bathroom was closed. So he was still outside waiting for her, just like a little faithful puppy. He was sweet and she was acting like a desperate woman.

Rin searched for her cellular inside her purse and called Lillie. She needed someone to listen to her rant and somehow help her. Lillie didn’t answer so she tried again. She knew that girl could be careless and maybe didn’t hear it.

“Rin?” Someone answered the phone but it wasn’t Lillie. Rin knew that voice…

“Jules?”

“I’m sorry Lillie taking a shower but I saw it was you and decided to answer. I’m sorry…”

“That’s ok. I can call later.” Why was Jules always ruining everything?!

“Are you crying? Are you ok Rin?” The blonde girl asked sounding worried.

“I’m fine! “ Rin faked a giggle.

“Rin you won!”

“What?”

“You won! I tried to win his heart but we had zero chemistry. Jonghyun is a really special man and you are really lucky. Just think about all women who would want to be on your place?!”

“I…” That was unreal but was Jules scolding her?!

“So stop trying to be someone you are not. Kim Jonghyun likes you! Go make him happy and stop being silly! Aigo….why is my life filled with Lilies?!” Rin heard her chuckle on the other side.

“Thanks…” She didn’t even know what to answer. Jules it the spot!

“You are welcome! I’ll tell Lillie you called, bye!”

“Ah wait…” Jules had already turned the call off without letting Rin apologize. Since morning she was envious of her clothes and looks; being rude to her or running away for her and now Jules was helping her.

Rin jumped when she heard an insistent knocking on the door.

“Rin…pleeeeease come out! There’s this old lady giving me a weird look. She wants to pee…and I want to see you! Pleeease we both are dying here!”

She couldn’t help but laugh at his burst out. Jonghyun was probably right. She did look weird with the clothes and make up. That wasn’t who she was and besides she missed her sneakers dearly.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Jonghyun groaned frustrated. The old lady didn’t stop staring at him and it was creeping him out. She was pretending to look at the fruits but she clearly staring at him. Was she a secret shawol?! They had noonas as fans so maybe ajhummas too.

The door of the bathroom opened and he sighed in relief when he saw Rin came out without make up. She took it off and he felt regretful now.

“I’m sorry…”

“No Jonghyun. I am sorry! You are right!” Rin grabbed his hand surprising him “Thank you for liking me like I am!” She blushed after saying it and Jonghyun thought that he never saw someone so beautiful like her. She was precious!

“Thank you, for being like you are!” He kissed her hand, his eyes never leaving hers.

Rin knew what was going to happen. The moment was calling for it; her heart was beating fast, his face getting closer to her. He was going to kiss her and she had just a few seconds to decide to move away or not.

It was a special moment and nothing else existed beside them. Perfect!

Jonghyun’s lips were centimeters from Rin’s and she didn’t move away yet. His inner Jonghyun was partying already throwing confetti’s just to stop when he heard a voice behind him.

“Can I use the bathroom now?” The old lady asked giving them the evil eye.

Jonghyun released Rin’s hand and moved away so the lady could walk into the bathroom.

Rin avoided looking at him, saving her thoughts for herself and he wondered if she was going to accept his kiss.

“Young people these days…” the old lady mumbled before entering the bathroom.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

They bought what they needed to make dinner and Jonghyun drove them back to Rin’s apartment.

He grabbed a small box from the back seat and they got up to the apartment.

While Jonghyun started making dinner Rin decided to change clothes inside the bathroom.

Jonghyun made a huge effort to not cut a finger while he imagined her on the next room. He wasn’t a ert…he wasn’t a ert…he kept saying to himself trying to focus on the task in hand.

“I’m ready!” She answered from his back a few minutes  later, that looked like hours to him; making Jonghyun do a 180 turn to look at her.

“Perfect!” He said staring at His Rin, with black jeans, a dark blue shirt and her hair falling on her back.

She blushed a little but her eyes didn’t leave his. She felt the same thing from the market, something pulling her to him.

Luckily he turned back to his cooking and she giggled at how cute he looked with an apron on.

“I look y don’t I?” he asked with a boyish smirk while he cut the meat.

“Can I help?” Rin asked by his side.

He nodded and started giving her instructions. They looked like a married couple cooking together and the thought melt Rin’s heart. She wasn’t getting any younger and sooner or later she would have to marry. Jonghyun was still young and he had his idol life too. She shook her head slightly scaring all the thoughts away. There was no use thinking about things like that at the present moment. It only would ruin a perfect moment.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Dinner was perfect and they talked about everything. Jonghyun talked about the member’s and some of his high school experiences and Rin talked about college, her family and even a little about her ex-boyfriend. She felted like she could share anything with him.

His hand grabbing hers and pulling it to his lap also helped to make her feel closer to him.

Now they were sitting together on the floor, their backs against her bed once again.

“That was our last birthday together because after that he cheated on me…”

“He is an and a really dumb person. Who would do something like that to a sweet person like you?! Besides you are a keeper Rin! He ruined it and I’m glad he did…”

“Yes we wouldn’t be here!”

“Technically if you believe in destiny we would!”

“So romantic!”

“You know me! I’m jabiless” He chuckled and Rin nodded. She loved that he didn’t try to hide how sensitive he was.  And the jabiless reference was truly cute. She wondered if Key used that word a lot making the other members use it too.

“Ok! Show me!” She said turning to him.

“Show what?” He asked confused.

“Your photos! I want to see short Jonghyun!”

“Gee Thanks noona, that was really sweet of you!”

Rin giggled trying to ignore that he called her noona.

“Go grab the box!” she asked him staring at the small black box that he placed next to her tv, once they arrived home.

“We have time for that later…” Jonghyun announced leaning his head on her shoulder.

“What are you doing?” she asked nervous. He was so close she could smell his perfume.

“I’m tired. And in exactly…” he stared at his wrist watch “3 hours I have a radio show to do.”

“You can’t sleep now!”

“Who said I want to sleep?” He brushed his nose against her shoulder and she felt his arm on her back.  “You are so pretty; I just want to stare at you!”

He was so close to her neck now that his voice was making Goosebumps appear on her skin.

All Rin’s body was suffering a nuclear reaction and she didn’t know if she was going to be able to resist him. So she decided to do what cowards do…run away.

She got up so quickly that he fell to the floor, his hands avoiding his chin from hitting the floor.

“GOD Rin!” He shouted frustrated.

“I’m sorry! You are being too….clingy!” She said siting on her bed and regretting it when he sat by her side.

“Did you like my selcas?” he asked, his eyes sparkling and making her feel all hot inside. He was seducing her.

“I…I did….”

He smiled knowing that he was having an effect on her and loving every minute.

He moved closer to her and his eyes focused above her head to something on the wall. A Onew poster was just above her bed.  That meant he was above her while she slept. How rude of that bunny….

“What is that doing here?” He asked upset and outrageous pointing at the image.

Rin stared confuse until she saw spotless and handsome Onew smiling at them.

“Oh…that’s Onew!”

“I know! I had to see his face almost every day for the last 6 years” He said even more frustrated “Why is the idiot there and not me?”

“Because he is my bias….”

“WHAT? Why is he still your bias?” Jonghyun thought he was her bias now.

“Well he is cute, funny, y…”

“YA!” Jonghyun got up and grabbed the corner of the poster pulling it to take it off.

“NO!” Rin held his arm trying to make him stop “Don’t ruin it…I promise I’ll put yours too.”

“No! I want to be the only one in your heart!” He cried like a little kid and she gave up watching him.

He looked back at her stopping what he was doing. Why did she give up so easily?

“You are the only one in my heart Jonghyun. Isn’t it obvious? I can only think about you. Onew may be my idol but you are my boyfriend. If it’s important to you, I can take his poster off and put it somewhere else. “

“And put mine here?” He asked in a serious tone.

“Yes definitely. So I can stare at you all the time.”

He cupped her face with his hands and she froze. Surprisingly she didn’t want to get away from him. It was just like earlier that day. It was going to happen.  Her heart was beating so fast and she couldn’t stop looking at his beautiful eyes she always admired so much.

“You also are the only one for me!” He sweetly said his lips getting dangerously close to hers that she couldn’t help but stare at them. They were so much better in real life than in a selca or magazine.

And he was hers. That perfect man that a lot of women wanted was hers. How lucky was she?

Rin closed her eyes  and Jonghyun couldn’t help but smile. Was she really a noona? She looked so innocent with her eyes closed, lips parted, and her hands grabbing his shirt. She was so beautiful without even trying…And he knew she was doing that to please him. Rin was probably scared that he was going to do it for real…

He leaned in to kiss her but instead kissed her forehead surprising her.

Rin opened her eyes confused questioning his move.

“Do you want me to kiss you Rin?” He asked almost in a whisper, one hand caressing her cheek while the other grabbed her waist pulling her slightly to him.

She tightened the grip on his shirt and he smiled. Oh she was attracted to him…

“Do you Rin?” he asked again staring at her lips, still open like she forgot how to move her body.

Jonghyun knew her and was ready for her negative answer. He wouldn’t get mad because he knew that he had an effect on her and that was enough for now.

He chuckled after a while and released her, sitting back on the bed leaning his back on the wall.

“I’m joking Rin!”

“I’m not!” She said suddenly leaning to him, her face inches to his. “I want…” she hesitated, a tinge of red on her cheeks. She didn’t believe she was going to say that but she definitely wanted it since the market situation earlier that day and the moment felt right. He was so sweet and he liked her for real.

Jonghyun held his breath.

 If God existed Jonghyun was certainly a blessed person.

He almost could hear the bells ringing and angels singing.

It was going to happen. She was going to say it. His dream would come true. Finally they would…

“I want you to kiss me!”

zsr4uh.jpg

Im sorry for the delay!

I had some mental problems...ahahahahah Joking! 

Here it is!

Dont hate me!

I love you!

I have to go sleep now...its so late...