Step 8: Give me a chance to make you smile

Click, Enter, Love

” It’s not my first time to be honest; I’ve loved and broken up before. But it’s hard, please believe these words, you are different!” Hello (SHINee)

 

Jonghyun eyes were fixed on hers he wasn’t even blinking. Rin’s brain instructed her body to push him away but something was wrong because her body wasn’t answering. She never saw him up so close. He wasn’t perfect; his skin wasn’t like she saw on magazines or on TV, he was human too. Rin didn’t mind though, knowing that he was a normal person touched her heart in a special way. He was just like her…

Jonghyun mind was working quickly. He was evaluating all the possibilities and consequences of his actions. He could hug her and be happy for a few seconds with her on his arms but what would happen after?! He would probably scare her making her move away from him.

He could also kiss her. Automatically his eyes fell to her lips and Rin noticed right away pushing him softly. He released her blushing. Jonghyun almost ruined everything.

“I’m sorry, I was just trying to help you!” Jonghyun tried to explain.

“I know!” she answered in a whisper. It wasn’t his fault; she was the one playing with him “Can you take me home now?”

He nodded happily since she wasn’t angry and still wanted him to take her home. They walked in silence back to the car and he opened the door for her to enter.

The trip home was silent too. Both were too embarrassed to say anything so Jonghyun the radio.

They didn’t say a word until he parked in front of her building.

“So...” he turned to her a little unsure of what to do.

“Can you accompany me to the door?” Rin asked looking sideways at him.

He quickly agreed, getting out from the car with his mask on and stopping by her side since she was already out.  They walked side by side to her door. He was nervous. Why did she ask him to do that?! Did she want him to do something or did that meant something special?!

She stopped looking at the ground avoiding his eyes. She played with her feet. She was wearing black sneakers and he smiled at how cute she looked. She was his noona but looked younger than him.

“I have something to confess!” She said looking up at him.

Rin was going to say something important, he could notice on the way her voice was so firm and certain. It was something significant so he looked into her eyes bending his head to look at her. Her eyes were fixed in his chest avoiding his.

“You can tell me anything!” Jonghyun assured her. He hesitated but pulled her chin up with his hand making her look at him “Don’t be afraid to look at me…”

She didn’t react to his touch but looked at his eyes.

“I’m not afraid!” she stated and he nodded acknowledging what she said.

“Good! Tell me then!”

She put her hair behind her ear before speaking.

“I need to say the truth! I wanted to go out with you because I wanted to see how it felt like to go out with an idol! I don’t intend to have a relationship with you. I’m too shy and an introvert! I love my quiet life and I don’t want to lose it…I’m sorry!”

“Why? I understand that you feel safe on your usual daily life, but Rin you have a whole world to explore and new experiences to live…” She always wanted to travel but was to scared to do it. How was he always capable to read her as a book?! “..And if you give me a chance I will show you how wonderful it is to love…”

She cut him off.

“I can’t! I can’t…” She was weak to his eyes, his voice and his touch. She would lose her heart if she continued going out with him.  “I think I like you too much…”

“I don’t understand! Then why don’t you want to go out with me?”

“Because….I can’t have a relationship with you!” she said losing control, her voice coming out desperately.

Rin inserted the code to open her door and grabbed the handle to push the door.

He groaned frustrated and pulled the handle so she couldn’t open the door.

“What are you doing?” she asked looking up at him.

“I like you Rin! I like you a LOT!I don’t think it’s fair that you intended to play with my heart but I’m not mad with you because I also lied to you! I know how betrayed you must have felt and I’m really sorry. But I don’t regret anything! I’m glad all this happened because I was looking for someone like you for a long time now…”

She blushed looking at the street. Was he confessing to her in the middle of the street with people walking so near?! They could recognize him but he didn’t look like he cared about it.

“Are you listening Rin? I’m telling you that YOU are the girl I want! I work and live surrounded by all kind of girls but you are the one I want! I’m trying Rin…I want this to work out! I want you to be my girlfriend, but you need to help me…” he trailed off “Please look at me!” 

He brushed her hair away from her face gently and she shivered with his touch.

She grabbed his hand surprising him and held it with hers. Rin looked at him; she was nervous and maybe a little afraid.

“I’m sorry. I’m not good with this! I don’t date for so long and I’m older…”

“I don’t care!” He said smiling while his fingers caressed her hand. “That’s doesn’t matter to me. What matters is how beautiful you are inside and out…”

She didn’t know what to say to that. No one ever said something so beautiful to her.

“I know that what I am asking is crazy! I know how hard it can be to date a person like me! I had relationships in the past so I know…but I’m selfish Rin and I want to date a woman and fall in love. I think I deserve that...”

“You do…you deserve everything!” she said heartedly. She wanted all the best to all SHINee members and special him.

“Then I’m going to ask you something really important and it’s going to be hard and a real mission to someone like you but…please, can you trust me? Can you give me a chance and date me? Just one real date and after it you decide if you want to be with me or not! Just one chance Rin…that’s all I’m asking!”

She looked at their hands linked together. His hand was warm and manly. She felt so confortable holding his hand, not weird at all. And he was so sweet and so handsome. Why couldn’t he be a normal person?! She mentally kicked herself. He was a normal person…he just had an unusual profession.

“Ok! Let’s do this!”

“Daebak!” He almost shouted grinning at her like a little kid. She couldn’t help but smile too. His happiness was too contagious.

“I can’t take you out this week since I will be busy, but maybe next Monday? Can I call you every day please?” He begged blinking his eyes cutely at her.

“Sure!” she would love to hear his soothing voice every day.

“Good! I will call a lot of times so you won’t forget me!”

How could she forget him?! How could anyone forget him?!

Jonghyun pushed the door of the building for her and pulled her hand to his lips kissing it quickly.

Rin was little surprised and he could see it on her expression but she didn’t move her hand away.

He released her hand slowly and unwilling.

“Annyong!” he waved to her cutely smiling and back stepping away from her. He almost bumped into an old lady.

She giggled and he smiled even more.

“Annyong!” she answered back, this time looking at him go back to his car. He turned to her again before entering his car waving both his hands and Rin marveled at how cute he could be. She waited for his car to disappear at the end of the street before going up to her apartment. She touched her hand when she entered the elevator. It was still warm from his hand and if she closed her eyes she could replay what she felt when his moist and warm lips kissed her skin.

A crazy thought crossed her mind at that moment. If she kissed her hand right now it would be an indirect kiss. She blushed thinking about it and for a few moments she wanted to do it. Rin felt so silly. She was acting like a teenager and it was all Jonghyun’s fault.

 

 

The screen of Rin’s laptop blinked and turned off.

“Damn!” She rarely said things like that but she was frustrated. She had a big project going on and her laptop decided to get crazy right at the week she had to finish it.

Rin needed to buy a new laptop and she just hoped that she had enough money. The next day she would go by the electronics store and buy a new one but for now she tried turning on the laptop again.

Rin grabbed her phone while she waited and looked at her last message from Jonghyun. Every time she read it she would smile again. He had that power over her and she loved it.

“I was practicing right now and suddenly I realized how your voice is so sweet. I wonder if you sing well. I bet we could do a duet at the day of our date! I can’t wait! Every time I think about it my heart jumps on my chest and I’m afraid I won’t last until then! I bet you are making fun of me right now! The members already do that so please try to be more understanding than them!  Y “

Jonghyun was sweeter than she ever imagined. She wondered if he was really like that all the time or was just making an effort since he wanted to woo her.

Her mind was filled with thoughts of him since the last time they were together. He practically confessed, telling her how much he liked and wanted to have a relationship with her and she felt special. The problem was that she also felt scared.

Rin wasn’t an expert on men and the last relationship she had was a failure. Also he wasn’t exactly the guy next door. Jonghyun was younger, handsome, rich, famous and charming. He was perfect although inaccessible, at least for most women…not her.

The possibility she had of making a choice and accepting him on his life distressed her.

One side of her wanted to risk everything and try being by his side, but the careful Rin inside her, the one who helped her when her boyfriend broke her heart was telling to not risk the life she had now. Her heart has healed and she was safe inside that room away from all the pain a failed love could bring.

Rin looked at her posters on her wall just above her bed. Onew was smiling back at her. It was so weird to think that he was dating Lillie. Since she told her that she was dating Onew, Rin wanted to see them together. The way Lillie talked about how he was in real life with her was so sweet. Onew was Rin’s bias after all. She couldn’t wait to meet him. She just hoped that Lillie wouldn’t be jealous to introduce him to her.

 The last few days Rin didn’t think about Onew much and every time she watched SHINee videos Jonghyun was the first one she looked at. Somehow Onew, her bias was second place on her thoughts.

She grabbed her pillow and decided to buy a Jonghyun poster the next day to hang up just by Onew’s one side.

 

 

Jules looked around the room and her eyes stopped at the mirror on the wall. She checked her make up once again but she didn’t have any reasons to worry since she looked perfect. Jules was wearing her ripped jeans, blue sweater and a black jacket. She decided to go for a more casual look.

This last week Jules was so tired that she end up doing things she never wanted to do anymore. She had a setback and did something she regretted a lot. Her confidence was ruined  until someone called her. It was Key.

He said he had something important to talk with her and that Jonghyun gave him her number. She was certain that Key was interest in her since the first day they met. She found him handsome too and very interesting. So when he invited Jules for that date it was like he was offering her his hand and taking her away from the mess that was Jules life lately.

Jules tried to look the more natural possible and walked to the end table where Kibum was waiting for her.

He was with his back turned to her but she recognized him right away.

“Hi!” she bowed to him and he greeted her quickly gesturing for her to sit in front of him.

“Isn’t this place full of people…”

He interrupted her.

“It’s ok! I’m your friend and since we don’t talk out loud and do nothing weird people won’t even notice us!”

Jules looked around, he probably was right since no one was looking at them,  maybe because they were on the most hiding table too.

“I wanted to talk with you!” Kibum announced.

“First I want to thank you for inviting me…”

He blinked his eyes confused and smiled.

“Ah…well I…I want to ask you a favor!”

Was the perfect Key stuttering?!

Jules smiled thinking how adorable he was when he was nervous.

“Just ask…”

“It’s about Minho! He is single and he is falling for this girl he can’t…” Kibum started explaining Minho’s love life and the Company rules but Jules smile disappeared. She realized that she was a fool. He wasn’t going to ask her to date him but Minho.

Minho was a sweetheart. Jules talked with him a little on the day of the concert but they didn’t had anything in common.

“I see!” She mumbled when he stopped talking.

“So? What do you think? Are you going to help me on this?”

Jules stared at him scanning his eyes. She was so certain that he was attracted to her. Maybe he was gay?!

“Do you want me to date Minho? You really want that?” She asked leaning on the table making her blue sweater fall a little showing her cleavage.

Key swallowed feeling uncomfortable with her question and the skin she was showing. Of course he wanted it or he wouldn’t have asked her to meet him. He made an effort to stop looking at her s and looked up.

“Yes!” he said firmly and she grabbed her purse getting up. He wasn’t gay. Good!

“I don’t normally go out with people just because the others ask me to do it!”

Key looked surprised at her.

“But I will do it this time if Minho wants to of course…”

Key didn’t say anything and got up too.

“Don’t you want to know why I am doing this then?”

Jules asked with a crooked smile and Key felt strange.

“Why?” he asked, his voice filled with curiosity.

“Because you asked me…” She puckered her lips sending him a kiss and turned around leaving the coffee shop.

Kim Kibum didn’t know what to say or do. He just stared at that strange woman back as she left.

He placed his hand over his chest. His heart was beating so fast…was he falling for that weird woman?!

 

 

 

“Let me see if I got it! “ Minseo told Rin. They were both sitting on the floor at Rin’s apartment. “Lillie is dating SHINee’s Onew and you are dating SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun…”

“No I’m not dating him yet…I mean I’m still trying to decide what I am going to do…”

Minseo looked hopeless around her.

“How is this even happening? They are idols!“

“I told you Min! I met him on the internet and someone introduced Onew to Lillie…I don’t know it just happened!”

“This looks like a dream!” Minseo said getting up and walking around the room.

“Yes…its definitely a dream!” Rin smiled delighted and Minseo looked back at her.

“Oh God!” she said exhaling.

“What?” Rin asked confused.

“You are already acting like Lillie! She always talks like that and her eyes shine too when she talks about that dubu leader! You fell for Jonghyun already!”

“No I didn’t!” Rin got up from the floor defending herself “I don’t like him! I mean he is handsome and charming, and his voice is so wonderful. Yesterday he talked with me until I fell asleep…and…” Rin blushed because Minseo was looking at her with an “I was right” look.

“Maybe I like him a little?!” Rin said embarrassed.

“More than a little! I can’t believe my friends are dating SHINee members!” Minseo complained crossing her arms in front of her chest and sitting on Rin’s bed.

“You shouldn’t be envious of us Min! If I ever date Jonghyun I will have to do the same things Lillie is doing now. I will be weeks without seeing him, feeling insecure, thinking about all the beautiful women that surround him. Also I will have to date him in secret, not being able to have dates like normal couples.” Rin sat by Minseo’s side and grabbed her hand.

“Do you know how happy Lillie was just because Onew grabbed her hand on a date?” Minseo sighed; she knew Rin would try to convince her to forgive Lillie. “He already held her hand on another occasions but never on the street in front of everyone. Do you know how much he risked? How much both risked?...”

“She lied to me!” Minseo said looking at the floor avoiding Rin’s eyes.

“No! She was just protecting her boyfriend and what they have! I would have done the same thing…and you know that you would to! Stop being stubborn and forgive her! I think she would be grateful to have her friend back, especially now that Onew is so busy!”

“I’ll try!” Minseo mumbled and Rin smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Are you going to date Jonghyun?” the younger girl asked catching Rin by surprise.

“I don’t know! I already told you!”

“No! You do know Rin! You don’t have to go on a date because you already made your decision! You are just afraid…”

Minseo was right. Her decision was made a long time ago, at the same moment she hold Jonghyun’s hand on hers. She was just too afraid to admit it.

 

 

Onew was near the dancers and everyone was listening to the choreographer’s instructions. Jonghyun was lying down on the floor of the stage watching them tired. His hair was all sweaty and today they were going to have another concert in Japan. Everything was ready, they were just doing some minor changes because the stage wasn’t exactly like they expected.

Kibum walked by Jong and he recognized the phone he had on his hand.

“What are you doing?” he asked Kibum siting up and pointing at the phone.

“The Yeong-gam lend me his phone because I need to ask something to Lillie! Wae?”

Jonghyun grinned mischievous looking at Kibum. This was his opportunity to talk with Lillie and ask her about Rin. He looked at Onew one more time. His hyung was busy talking and not paying attention to him and more importantly, his phone.

Jonghyun followed Kibum down the stage and into the waiting room. He heard him talk with Lillie about his dogs.

“I’ll send the information to you later!” Key said to Lillie on the phone and Jonghyun took the phone away from him.

 

“YA!” Kibum yelled but Jonghyun ignored him.

 

“Hi Lillie!” 

 

“Give the phone back! The Yeong-gam is gonna kill you!”  Kibum warned his hyung but didn’t try to take the phone away. Actually he would like to see Onew jealous. It was such a rare thing to see him so interest in something, besides food,  to the point to want to protect it from everyone. Watching him being in love and acting jealous was something new for them. 

 

“I have to talk with you!” Jonghyun kept talking ignoring Key.

 

“With me?”  He heard Lillie’s voice from the other side. She was surprised.

“Yes! You are Rin’s friend right? I need to know her preferences, what she likes to do on dates or what she wants a guy to give her!” He explained and Key just laughed at him.

 

“Why?” She asked.

“I want to have a romantic date with her…so tell me what I should do!”

 

“I don’t know!” Lillie answered.

“Common I helped you with Jinki!” He pleaded. He liked Lillie and he really did help her. She could be his friend and help him out to.

 

 “Rin likes flowers!” she answered after a few seconds.

“Really?”

 

“Yeah! All girls do! It’s so romantic!” Just by the tone she used Jonghyun knew right away that the dork never gave her flowers “Try buying something special with a meaning! Since Rin is...”

“…pure…I know! I got it! Thanks!” He finished for her. He was going to do a research on naver later and see what would be perfect for her. If Rin liked flowers he would give all the flowers in the world to her. It also made sense since she was a flower too. He still remembered her scent when he almost hugged her.

 

He was going to ask Lillie if she knew the places Rin liked to visit when he heard a familiar angry voice from behind him.

 

“Ya!” Onew screamed looking angry. It was a rare thing to see but when it happened all members would get a little scared. You don’t mess with angry Jinki.

 

 “He is coming! I warned you” Key said singing the last part amused.

 

 “I wasn’t doing anything special!” Jonghyun defended himself.

 

 “You…” Onew said frustrated trying to not say anything he would regret later. He knew Jong wasn’t going to do anything to Lillie. He trusted him, but he couldn’t help but be jealous. He knew how much she liked all SHINee. She was a shawol after all…He wanted her to fangirl only for him! He was selfish, he knew that, but she was his…

 

He took the phone from Jong’s hand not looking at him and Jonghyun backed away while trying to hide the smile on his face. Jinki was so cute when he acted like that! Also very manly! Lillie would have loved to watch that scene.

 

“Hey!” Romeo said to his Juliet on the phone while glaring at Jonghyun. “Did Jonghyun bully you?” He asked worried.

 

“I didn’t!” Jjong quickly answered making Onew frown at him.

 

“Tired and you?” He kept talking and Kibum giggled. Onew’s voice changed when he talked with her. It was smoother, lovelier.

 

 “Soon…very soon! Please be patient my love ok?” He said and Jonghyun grabbed Key’s arm making him almost scream. Watching Onew acting lovey-dovey was too much for Jonghyun. It was so weird!

 

 “I have to go…sorry!” Onew said turning the call off and glaring at the younger members.

 

“I’m sorry Jinkis Jinkis! You two are so cute!” Jonghyun apologized and Key burst out laughing.

 

Onew blushed but didn’t stop glaring at them.

 

“Like you don’t act like that when you talk with Rin!” Onew defended himself attacking Jonghyun. “Actually let me talk with her! I heard she is my fan!”

 

“NO!” Jonghyun raised his head trying to grow a few centimeters while glaring at Onew.

 

Key watched the “fight” amused. He was having too much fun.

 

“Let me talk with her! I can ask her things Lillie likes too!” Onew insisted.

 

“No! Call Lillie and ask her!” Jonghyun said moving his hands in the air nervous.

 

Onew smiled.

 

“I see! So next time call Rin and ask her too! Don’t call my girlfriend anymore without my permission! Alright?”

 

Jonghyun nodded and they both shock hands.

 

“You are two idiots!” Key blurted it out making the older men look at him.

 

“Just wait! You are next!” Jonghyun warned him and Key shrugged his shoulders.

 

There was no one he liked at the moment but someone crossed his mind…a weird girl sending him a kiss.

 

 

 

Eun Ha cleaned her tears with the back of her hand and quickly grabbed the clothes hangers with the clothes they asked her to go pick up. She turned around and bumped into a tall handsome man that haunted her dreams every night. Eun Ha dropped the clothes and let out a cry while she laid down her knees on the floor grabbing the clothes.

Minho got on his knees too and started helping her.

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t want to scare you!”

 

She looked at him. He looked perfect with jeans and a simple black shirt that let her see the outlines of his muscles. Everything on him looked perfect!

He bent his head looking at her and noticed how her eyes were wet and red.

 

“Have you been crying?” he asked with his deep yet sweet voice.

 

“It’s nothing!” She said rising up and holding the clothes on her arm.

 

He got up too not getting away from her way.

 

“I have to take this!” she said showing him the clothes and praying the he would let her pass.

 

She already had so many problems. The other cordi noonas hated her, only a couple of them still talked with her. The others bullied her because they all thought she only came to work at the company to find an idol to seduce. Everyone believed she was trying to seduce Choi Minho.

He didn’t answer and touched her cheek carefully cleaning her tears away.

 

“Don’t cry!” Minho whispered and she got lost on his eyes. Her heart was a mess since she met him. Eun Ha couldn’t eat, sleep, work…it was all his fault but she couldn’t blame him in any way. She liked him and she was the pabo one for having fallen for him.

 

His eyes got closer to her and when she noticed he was inches from her face. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t say anything and he smelled good…a very distinct manly scent.

Minho kissed her cheek and Eun Ha closed her eyes. That was wrong but felt so right at the same time.

 

“We can’t do this!” she said opening her eyes.

 

“We aren’t really doing anything!” Minho answered still caressing her face.

 

“You know what I mean!” she said firmly.

 

“Eun Ha…”

 

“I don’t like you! So please stop making me uncomfortable!” She said before pushing him away and walking down the corridor, tears falling down her face. Being with Choi Minho was giving up on her dream of working at the company and it was something impossible. It was better that way.

 

Minho leaned against the door. He made her uncomfortable?! She didn’t like him?!

 

He couldn’t explain what he was feeling at the moment. It was like someone ripped a part of his heart. Now he knew what it meant to have your heart broken…

 

 

Everything was perfect! It was going to be a date to remember!

 

“Thanks once again!” Jonghyun bowed to the ajhumma who owned the café. The same one he went to with Rin the first time they met.

 

She let the entire cafe for him for some hours so he could be at ease with Rin.

 

“Next time I will bring all SHINee members with me!” he offered.

 

“You know you always have a special table just for you!”  The lady said patting his shoulder and leaving him alone.

 

Jonghyun straightened his dark blue shirt smoothing the wrinkles and waited looking at the door.

 

A huge smile escaped his lips when he saw a beautiful girl with long black hair, opening the door confused since it said closed on it. She was wearing a dress and she looked like a princess.

 

It was a light blue dress, very simple that left her arms uncovered. She looked a little uncomfortable and stopped staring at him. His eyes fell to her feet. She was wearing her sneakers, white ones now and he giggled. So cute!

 

“I’m not good with heels!” she answered blushing. He was probably used to elegant girls like Jules.

 

At the Christmas party at Lillie’s house she met Jules. She was beautiful and the song Queen of New York was perfect for her. Also she had a crush on him and they probably did go out before. She wondered if something happened between them.

 

Rin wasn’t like Jules…and she wasn’t going to be someone else to seduce him. If he wanted to be with her Jonghyun would have to accept the person she was.

 

“You are beautiful and today you are even more stunning!”  He sighed at the end his eyes shining and her heart skipped a beat. Maybe he really meant what he said?!

 

He offered her his hand and she grabbed it. He led her to a table in the middle of the room. A huge bouquet wrapped in blue paper with a big ribbon was on it.

 

She gasped…flowers! She dreamed with her boyfriend giving her flowers. Rin looked back at Jonghyun smiling and he knew right away that he did the right thing.

 

He was going to hug Lillie next time he saw her….and then be killed by the old man! He didn’t care anymore since Rin was happy and he was the one who made her smile like that.

 

He released her hand and grabbed the flowers.

 

“I choose all the flowers that symbolized you!”

 

He started explaining the flowers and the meaning behind it.

 

“White daisies because you are innocent; white Gladiolus because your character is strong; blue orchids because you are beautiful and delicate and lavender sweetpeas because you are shy…”

 

Rin grabbed the bouquet.

 

“You know a lot about flowers…”

 

 She was surprised.

 

“No! I only did a big research about it. Wikipedia was useful!”

 

She laughed and he grabbed her chair so she could sit on it. Jonghyun sat on his seat and the cafe owner brought the food he bought specially for that day.

 

“It’s pasta so I hope you like it!”

 

Rin was already living a dream. Everything he was going to do on that date was going to be magical, she was certain about it.

 

Rin nodded and inspired the sweet smell of her flowers.

 

 

They talked so much during lunch. She was nervous at the beginning but he started talking about silly things and the other members and soon she was answering to him and talking too.

 

They were eating their desserts now. Jonghyun bought a small cake with fruit on top and Rin ate only a little because she was full already.

 

“One day I will take you to meet them…” He was talking about going to his dorm met the other SHINee members like it was a normal thing. She would explode if she saw them….and Onew!

 

“I would like that a lot!” Rin answered grabbing her bag.

 

He grinned because that meant she was going to meet him at least once after that date.

 

Rin took a small box from inside her bag and gave it to him.

 

Jonghyun opened it curious.

 

“What’s this?....OH! Wow!” he exclaimed looking at the cookies shaped like hearts and bones inside the box.

 

“I promised that I would bake them!”

 

“Bones? For me?”

 

She smiled nodding and he grabbed one heart showing it to her.

 

“This is for me too?” he smirked and she blushed nodding.

 

“Actually…one is for Onew! I hope you give it to him!”

 

He frowned and put the entire cookie on his huge mouth munching it displeased.

 

She smiled because she was doing it on purpose. He was so cute jealous!

 

“Can you do me that favor?”

 

“Yes! I’ll do anything for you!” he answered grabbing another cookie, this time one shaped as a bone.

 

“Are they good?”

 

“The most delicious thing I ever ate…”  He said closing the box “I will cherish them and think of you when I eat them!”

 

“Please share some with the other members too!”

 

“I will!” he answered contrived.

 

The ajhumma coughed and Jonghyun knew it was time for them to go away. She needed to open the cafe.

 

“Let’s go! He said grabbing her bag and offering her his hand.”

 

Rin hesitated but slowly placed her hand on his. His fingers covered her hand grabbing it firmly.

 

They walked outside holding hands like a normal couple.

 

 

 

“Why are we here?” Rin asked looking at her surroundings. They were at a norembang.

Rin sat on the couch looking around. She wasn’t used to places like that. She wasn’t a good singer and she didn’t go out much.

 

“I don’t sing…” she said to Jonghyun who was choosing a song.

 

“Don’t worry! I brought you here for a reason!”

 

Suddenly Hello song started playing and Jonghyun started to sing.

 

Rin smiled. He was trying to impress her.

 

Jonghyun sat by her side singing and she laughed when he put the microphone in front of her for her to sing the Hello part.

 

She pushed it away  but he insisted so she sang a little.

 

He sang Onew’s part making a weird voice on purpose and she laughed.

 

He was really jealous of her bias!

 

“I don’t know how you feel right now. Who knows? We might..” He sang stopping singing and looking into her eyes.

 

He was asking her, he choose that song  on purpose it was all planned. They were alone and no one was going to interrupt them. He wanted her answer…

 

“I meant every word!”

 

Jonghyun was talking about the lyrics of the song. He was confessing to her with the song. Rin blushed and looked away. She was so afraid.

 

“You probably think that I’m being an idiot or I’m just trying to woo you but I truly think that this can be our destiny Rin…I’m so happy I decided to enter the chat that night! It was one of the best decisions I made on my life!”

 

The song ended and the room fell into silence. He was waiting for her answer.

 

“Rin?” he asked grabbing her hand “I know that you are afraid! “

 

She looked back at him. He never looked so handsome.

 

“I’ll try to never hurt you…and I will always tell you the truth! I will never lie to you Rin! I promise!”

 

He touched her weak spot without even knowing.

 

Rin blinked her eyes collecting all her courage so she could reveal her decision to him.

 

He was the man she has been dreaming all her life and she has been hiding in her room for so long now, maybe it was time to take risks and start living not surviving.  Problems would appear and she will probably get hurt, but Rin knows that they will make good memories together. They were already doing that! And if they split up in the future she will have the memories of the time she spent with him…

 

Maybe she was crazy, but sometimes acting crazy was not a bad thing. Lillie told her that a few weeks ago and maybe she was right!

 

“Let’s try this out! I want to be your girlfriend! ”

 

Jonghyun looked blankly at her and slowly his lips curved into a smile.

 

Kim Jonghyun was now dating Moon Rin and he couldn’t be happier.

 

Hello! My hand hurts so much....aigo But I did post it today!

Beware Broken english!

I hope you like the chapter.

Im adding more shinee to the stories. So more Key, Taemin, Minho...

Also I know this is going slowly...but Rin is shy she wouls never kiss Jonghyun right away. She is dating him now...so we will see a kiss pretty soon I think! ^^

Now things are going to start to heat up! Jong is a man of skinship...

I forgot the last name Rin had...XD Im not sure if it was Lee....EDIT: Moon....lol its Moon now!

Anyway, comment and upvote...the usual stuff!

Ps: y jealous manly Lee Jinki.....*nosebleed*