Step 22: No hard feelings

Click, Enter, Love

Out of the countless people
The fact that I met you
It must be fate

When I’m going to you
Wherever it is
Even if I just look at you, I am happy

 
 

I shout out
Your name
So you can hear it
I’m calling out

(That name - Jonghyun & Taemin)

 

“Wait!” Do Joon asked grabbing Rin arm and turning her to him. She was crying as he knew she would. She told him earlier that night that she had someone precious she didn’t want to lose, that she didn’t want to lie or hide what she felt.

He respected it and the fact that what happened was somehow his fault made him very unhappy.

“Let me go!” She complained weakly and he pushed her back. “No. I’ll do it. I’ll fix this for you. Go home and wait.”

Rin watched him run in Jonghyun’s direction and she panicked when she saw Do Joon grab her boyfriend’s arm. Was he crazy?! Did he want to die young?!

She didn’t know what Do Joon told him because she couldn’t hear them but she saw how Jonghyun pushed the taller man back, making Do Joon slide on the wet sidewalk.

She observed them, clouds of her breath coming out form , while she watched from afar, analyzing their body language nervously.

Do Joon was talking urgently, moving his hands on the air, explaining something that made Jonghyun place his hands on his jacket pockets before he turned to look at Rin. She gasped cleaning her wet eyes so she could see his expression perfectly. He still seemed upset but not as much as before and she wondered what Do Joon was saying to him.

Jonghyun stared at his feet and then back at Do joon and Rin saw the taller man raise his hand to greet Jonghyun, probably introducing himself and doing it as a peace gesture.

Rin held her breath waiting for Jonghyun reaction but he accepted his hand and bowed to Do Joon too.

Then he turned to Rin and walked back in her direction. Do Joon stayed behind in the end of the street clearly wanting to give them a moment alone before he returned to his car that was behind Rin.

“I’m sorry!” She immediately said when he was closer to her. Jonghyun didn’t answer and instead grabbed her hand and pulled her with him in the direction of her building.

Rin only had time to look back at Do Joon hoping that he would see her thankful expression.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

They dint speak with each other all the way to her apartment and Rin was a little scared once they entered it.

He took off his jacket and placed it over her bed which she saw as a good sign. It meant that he would stay longer and that they would have an opportunity to talk about what just happened.

However he didn’t stop there. She widened her eyes when he pulled his sweater over his head and threw it to the floor, doing the same to the other one he had under that, staying with his upper body .

“Jonghyun?” She asked taking off her coat slowly, her eyes on him.

In quick steps he reached her and crashed his lips against Rin.

She was surprised but he didn’t give her much time to think, pulling her with him nearer the bed. He helped her take off her coat that fall to the floor before he grabbed her white sweater and yanked it over her head as if he had no time to waste.

“What has gotten into you?” She asked surprised with that eagerness when he was so mad a few moments ago. He didn’t answer and instead ed her pants pulling them down her legs.

Rin swallowed feeling excited with that passion wondering if that was connected with his jealousy.

“I’m your man!” He said running his hands on her bare thigs and then grabbing her by her waist into his lap, making Rin wrap her legs around him.

He kissed her with passion and walked with her to the bed, both falling on it with him on top of her.

She took a long breath when he kneeled over her, breaking the kiss, his fingers quickly working on his belt, opening it and ing his pants.

He stood up to pull them down his legs and took off his socks and then hers. Rin moved her body backward towards the head of the bed and once he was only in his underwear he followed her.

“Are you still upset?” Rin asked under his deadly gaze and Jonghyun leaned forward to kiss her, his hands grasping her shoulders before he moved one under her to unhook her bra.

Rin hummed against his lips since his body was brushing against hers and it was a great sensation to feel his warm skin.

She wasn’t sure if he was upset but she was sure he was because Jonghyun quickly moved his lips down her skin to her s, pulling the loose undergarment away so he could at her . She screamed when he bit her surprised with his action and tried to rise up and sat on  the bed because they clearly needed to talk before doing .

However he didn’t want to talk and pushed her down on the bed again, grunting before he pulled her down her legs, his fingers caressing her skin before spreading them for him.

“Talk with me!” Rin said urgently placing her hands on his chest as a ple for him to reassure her that he was ok.

“I will, after I make love with you!”

She didn’t want to argue with that and he leaned forward a little more gentle now. She closed her eyes and opened waiting for his kiss and he smiled before falling over her again.

They moved in bed, brushing their bodies against each other and Rin caressed his face and neck while they passionately kissed. His hands were everywhere and she tried to match his passion, rubbing the tip of her fingers on his chest while he caressed her , stomach and chest.

He pulled her back into the bed and rose up just enough to pull his underwear down. She helped him also eager to have him inside her. They managed to do it just enough for his to be freed and he moaned when Rin touched it a little hesitant at first.

He locked eyes with her before kissing her lips again, her lower lip and down her chin to her chest.

He her , twirling his tongue around it and Rin moaned grabbing his and moving her hand over his length. He groaned and then pushed her right leg upwards wrapping it around his waist before he entered her.

Rin cried not expecting him to do it so soon since they were still playing with each other bodies.

He wasn’t gentle at all giving in to the passion, fiercely ing into her, making her bed squeak. Rin whimpered because that was new to her and yet she didn’t want it to stop. He wasn’t hurting her even though he was rough penetrating her, his hand grouping her right in a demanding way, his lips on hers making it hard to breathe.

They passionately kissed for a while and Rin had to turn her head so she could breathe. He didn’t stop, rubbing his nose and lips against the skin of her neck while he moved, his mouth saying incoherent words until his hit him.

Rin moved her hips against him searching for her own release even though he seemed to have forgotten all about her, his movements slowing down.

However he didn’t. He groaned stopping for a brief moment, inhaling air a few times before he restarted moving, slower and yet giving her enough friction to make her come too.

He watched her expression very attentively now that he was satisfied, and Rin covered her face while she moaned in pleasure. That was embarrassing!

He pulled her hands away still moving tiredly and making the pleasure last longer and Rin shut her eyes biting her lip wondering why he was acting like that.

He stopped after a while when he realized that her was totally spent and caressed her neck, rubbing his finger on Rin’s cheek to make her look at him.

Rin fluttered her eyes open and received a quick sweet kiss from him in response to her cute confusion.

“You love me don’t you?” It wasn’t even a question, it was more like an observation and Rin wondered what he truly wanted her to say. Apparently nothing because he hugged her against him and rolled in bed with her, arms and legs tangled while he kissed her.

“Are you still mad?” She asked a little afraid, feeling sweaty and hot even though they were over her bed without anything covering them.

“Hum…” He mumbled caressing her again, moving his thumb to her lips.

Rin didn’t have a special beauty, she wasn’t out of ordinary, she didn’t have a special talent or was someone that could make you fall at first sight and yet she was so very special to him.

It was amazing that out from everyone in the world that he could have met on that chat he had to find her and start a conversation with her. He loved her even before seeing her, even before listening to her voice, even before touching her.

And now, now she was special and the most beautiful and talented in his eyes. Love was a complicated matter and jealousy was something that he rarely experienced before on his previous relationships.  It wasn’t as if he didn’t trust Rin, he did, but he knew about her desire of fulfilling her parents wish, of fitting in. Beside she would be a good wife and mother someday. He was sure of that! When he saw her with someone that could give all that to her, that could marry her with no hesitation he felt jealous, he felt absolutely betrayed.

It wasn’t her fault. It was his because the truth was that he was really married to the music. It seemed like a cliché since lately they were choosing the songs for their comeback and that was one of them. However it was truly the truth. He was married to the music, to his career and even though he knew that he could find a way to conciliate both things, his love life with his professional one, he also knew that he would never be the present husband she deserved. Did she even realize that?! Maybe she did, he was also not the perfect present boyfriend.

“What are you thinking about? Why aren’t you answering?” She asked a little afraid and he raised his eyes from her lips to them.

Do Joon was right. She was scared of losing him; he was precious to her as precious as she was to him.

“Wait!” Do Joon screamed grabbing Jonghyun’s arm.

Jonghyun turned around and pushed the older man away making him slide on the wet floor.

He graciously steadied his feet and raised both his hands in a peace gesture.

“I really don’t want to fight. Just listen to me for a few minutes and then you decide what to do!”

Jonghyun swallowed knowing that he needed to control that dark side of him. That man wasn’t Jinki or any of his friends; he couldn’t simply explode and wait for them to forgive him later.

However he was jealous of that man to the point that he wanted to punch him so badly. He was someone that could give Rin what she deserved.

Since Jonghyun didn’t move Do Joon saw that as a yes.

“We weren’t out on a date or anything. We have absolutely no relationship what so ever. I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend to make my mother stop nagging me and she said no. She doesn’t want to pretend to love me when that means that she can lose someone she loves, someone she cherishes. “Doo Joon took a deep breathe “I don’t understand it but she loves you. She truly does and I don’t want to be the guy that got into the middle of a beautiful love story.”

Jonghyun frowned wondering if D Joon was making fun of him but the older man smiled. He actually had a similar smile to Jinki.

Jonghyun placed his hands inside the pocket of his jacket and then looked in the direction of where Rin was. She was crying, he could see that and it hurt him.

“Don’t lose her. She did everything to ruin our blind date during Christmas. She is going against her parents for you. She seems like the kind of girl that doesn’t want to disappoint her family and still she is going against them. That’s how special you are to her.” Doo Joon added. “I’m Do Joon by the way! Its nice to meet a celebrity!” He said raising his hand for Jonghyun to shake. “I actually listen to your radio show sometimes .I’m a fan!”

Jonghyun took a deep breath and then grabbed the man’s hand, both bowing respectfully.

“No hard feelings?” Do Joon asked.

“No hard feelings.” Jonghyun answered.

“I won’t get the hug right? You said you would hug all Blue Night’s fan…”

Jonghyun expression didn’t change and Do Joon chuckled “I’m kidding, I don’t need a hug. But…” He moved his head in Rin’s direction “She needs one.”

Jonghyun pursed his lips before he muttered “Thanks!”

 

“Jonghyun?” Rin asked again grabbing his hand, pulling his thumb away from her lips.

“I need to ask you something. It’s very important and you need to be the most honest possible. You can think about it for a few days if you want.”

Rin moved her head on the pillow worried with his words. “What happened? Are you breaking up with me?”

Her voice was near tears and Jonghyun shock his head “No. Only if you want me to.” He grasped her hand on his “I will never be like Do Joon or any other man your mother introduced to you. I’m not an ordinary man Rin, I spend most of my days working, running around Seoul or going overseas. I won’t be home most of the time, I won’t be able to be with you most of the time if we marry and if we have kids I’ll be out a lot. I can stop being an idol but I will never leave music. You know that don’t you?!”

She didn’t answer but moved her head in a weak nod.

“If you want this to work, if you still want me like this I promise I’ll do my best. But if you decide to give up I will accept it. I understand how hard it must be for you that your mother doesn’t accept me and I know how much you want to have a normal relationship. You must be tired of hiding, scared of us being found out. “

He released her hand and run his fingers on her long black hair. “You can think. I can give you time to decide what you want.”

“I know what I want!” She said with a sweet low voice grabbing his hand on her again and pulling it to her lips. “I always did what my parents asked of me. I was a good student, a good daughter, I bought my first apartment when my mother suggested, I went to the closest university just to be close to my parents, I dated a good man in my mother’s eyes that ended up breaking my heart…When I look back at all of that I don’t regret it but I’m also not sure if I really wanted anything of that. But then I met you and found myself wishing something totally crazy. I wanted to meet a man I talked with online as if I was a teenager. Then I find out you are an idol and I realized I wanted to date you even if that was probably the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done. I’m sure about what I want. I know about how much you love your life and that’s one of the reasons I admire you so much, that passion is beautiful and I’m so happy that there is a special space on your heart for me too.”

“You said goodbye to Lillie today and I barely could…”

“Aren’t you here now?” She interrupted him “it’s never late when you try hard to do something and actually do it. I won’t mind waiting as long as I know that you want to do it. I don’t mind waiting until you can give me everything of you…” She swallowed caressing his fingers and Jonghyun didn’t move or say anything still watching her.

Could she be even more perfect, even more special?! She made it so hard for him to wait. Did she even realize how much his love for her grew the last months? How could she, when he didn’t even realize it before.

“Next time tell me when something like this happen.” Those words came out from his mouth because he didn’t know what else to say. His heart was bursting with feels and he was sure that if he was at his small studio at home he would be writing a song at that moment. He wasn’t and he didn’t want to be. Music was his life, he could be married to it, but that woman was also his life and at that moment he wasn’t going to leave that bed and her arms for all the music in the world.

“I tried to, but my mother interrupted me!” Rin said apologetically moving her body under him uncomfortable because his weight was still over her and she was so thin and weak.

He realized that and rolled from over her sitting on the bed. “I’m sorry that I wasn’t much gentle this time.”

Rin blushed deeply and pulled the covers of her bed to cover her body.

“I was burning and I could either punch that guy or make love with you.”

“I like the decision you made!” She said sitting on the bed, grasping the sheets around her.

“Take you mother to Tokyo Dome.” He said completely changing the subject and making Rin blink her eyes surprised.

“What? It will be even worse. I mean it’s a concert and you act y and… “

“I know but I think it might be a good idea. She doesn’t like me because I’m an idol right? Then let’s show her that side of me. I’ll work hard. Ill impress her and you can even bring her backstage. And if even that doesn’t work then…then we will have to live with her not liking me.”

Rin bit her lip thinking. He was right. She could see with her eyes what he did every day, how he moved so many people, how many loved him. She could also see him sweating, working hard. Maybe that would work. How could she convince her though?! It was Japan, not exactly the city next door.

“I can take her and Ria for a trip in Japan. I can ask my sister for help and then take her.”

“It seems like a plan!”

She smiled, kneeling on the bed before throwing herself into his arms. Jonghyun grabbed her and let himself fall backwards with her wrapped on the sheets over him.

“I can’t believe you really thought that I would leave you Kim Jonghyun!”

He tucked her hair behind her ears so he could look at her over him.

He was thankful she said she wanted to be with him because he wasn’t sure if he could ever let her go.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

It was the D day, or Jonghyun’s solo debut day that Jinki liked to call Jamong day for obvious reasons.

Rin woke up early so she would have time to choose what to wear. Jonghyun promised that he would pick her up in the morning so they would go and buy his album together. She was going to dress up for the moment when she realized that maybe it would be better if she choose something that wouldn’t catch people’s attentions. She end up choosing an old blue sweater and normal jeans. She tidied her hair up into a ponytail and applied some light makeup.

Then she her laptop and checked sns to see how public and shawols received his album.

She was drooling with pride when someone knocked on her door.

She swiftly stood up and opened the door to greet a tired and yet happy Jonghyun that stumbled inside her apartment, his arms wrapping around her.

They twirled around the living room in a tight hug. “I’m so proud of you! So happy!” She whispered against him and he didn’t answer back, hiding his embarrassed face against her.

Rin chuckled and he pulled away giving her a better look of what he was wearing. It wasn’t much different of his usual airport fashion, ripped pants and a big black sweater with a matching cap.

“We have similar styles today!” Rin pointed out and he seemed to approve it.

“Are you ready? It’s going to be a hard mission. Stores must be filled with shawols right now. And we only have two hours before I need to go since I have schedules...”

“We will be like ninjas!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

It was harder than Rin imagined. Even though they choose a smaller and less famous store they still found some shawols. It was actually funny how he hid under the hood of his sweater, eyes on the floor and mouth covered with a sick mask while she picked up his album from one of the shelves.  He tried to pay it but she pushed him away knowing that he wouldn’t be able to complain since he couldn’t speak. All the shawols around him made her uncomfortable, afraid that one would recognize him but he seemed ok with it. He was probably used to move like that.

After that risky moment he took her back to the apartment and accompanied her upstairs, holding hands.

Even though he seemed comfortable with what they just did Rin noticed how he sighed of relief once they entered her apartment, finally being able to take his cap and mask off.

She hugged the album against her chest while he fixed his hair and turned to her.

“How long do you have?” She asked curious and he picked up his phone to check the time.

“One hour. A little more…”

She nodded her head and took the plastic wrap around the album quickly, throwing it to the floor before she kneeled in front of her laptop to place the cd on the cdplayer.

His voice filled the living room and Jonghyun covered his face embarrassed. That made Rin chuckle and she stood up to grab his hand, pulling him to her bed.

He let himself sat by her side and kissed his cheek and lips several times until he answered back, his hand on her back caressing her while they kissed with his music in the background.

“I’m so proud of you.”

“You said that already.”

“I just want it to be clear. Also since we have time I thought that maybe…”

She moved her hand on his thigh and Jonghyun moved his eyes from her naughty hand to her face.

“Really? Now? While my albums is being played?”

“Exactly because of that…I want this day to be wonderful and why not starting it with making love with me?”

He his lips “You are so different from the Rin I met. You barely wanted me to touch you before.”

“I was afraid to get hurt, remember? I’m not anymore because you won’t hurt me.”

“Where did all this confidence come from?”

She shrugged her shoulders and hugged him, her lips finding his again, her hand sneaking inside his clothes to caress his skin.

She wasn’t sure what was wrong with her lately. Maybe it was because being with him felt right and wrong at the same time, maybe it was because she was so happy to be by his side, so delighted to be a part of his life, smitten with him. It felt good to be the one taking the initiative, seducing him and it didn’t take long until he pushed her down into the bed.

They rolled on it kissing and caressing each other, giggling and whispering words of love over the music playing. They made love playfully, with his voice surrounding her, his lips reciting parts of the music in the background, her lips searching his.

Jonghyun kissed her eye, nose and everywhere he could reach. You are my music, he confessed several times, the words coming out with no restrain.

Rin hoped she would be able to turn that into some kind of a tradition, into something that they would do every time one of his albums came out. She wished that he would have a prosperous and long career.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

It was a hectic week of schedules, music shows, magazine photoshoot, variety shows appearances and now a radio show.

Jonghyun wasn’t nervous but he was dead tired. It wasn’t something new to him and he was used to go through it with barely no sleep, using the driving from schedule to schedule and the waiting room of music shows to take a quick nap to recover a little of his energy.

He barely could sleep at night since he had Blue Night to prepare and he couldn’t see Rin. He didn’t see her ever since they went together to buy his album.

It was ok. She understood completely and she was the most excited one, texting him about new articles she found praising him, sharing pics the fans took of him that made him look, y or absolutely hot, like she liked to say and made him smile, or simply talking about nonsense to make him relax. She was very supportive and he was happy to have her by his side.

He wished he could do the same for her. He knew she was still not at peace with her mother even though she accepted to travel to Japan with her and Rin’s sister. She didn’t know it was a plan to take her to Tokyo Dome though.

He was very nervous about the concerts and they were going to start preparing for it after his promotion period ended.

Jonghyun closed his eyes for a brief moment, leaning his head against the wall behind him and thanking the radio station for the comfy coaches when he heard a familiar voice.

“Jonghyun-ssi?”

He opened his eyes immediately and focused on the woman in front of him.

He didn’t see her ever since they broke up. Which wasn’t strange, since they worked in different sides of the entertainment world. He was a singer and she was an actress. Onew and Minho had seen her before but Jonghyun didn’t.

Sung Yoora smiled at Jonghyun, her caramel brown hair caught on a bun, with glossy pink lips and a white blouse over her black skirt.

“I can’t believe it’s you!”

He immediately straightened his body on the couch and she chuckled before sitting in front of him.

“It’s been such a long time.” She added with a cute expression.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m going to be interviewed too. My new drama is out and apparently it’s a success. I’m getting invited to so many things. I even managed to get a CF with a cosmetic brand.”

“I know. I saw you on tv.”

“I downloaded your album last night once it came out. I’m really proud of you.”

He took his time observing her face. The girl he once met was barely there anymore. She did some plastic surgeries already. Her nose was different and she clearly did double eyelids. Still her lips were the same, her smile and voice was the same.

“I’m happy that you are finally having your chance to shine too.”

He followed her career from a distance and he knew how she never reached far until this last project.

“I’m really happy. I think I’m finally being able to call myself a full actress. I have the role of a singer on the drama I am in. Isn’t it funny? A singer in love with a famous national star. I find it quite amusing. “

Amusing?! That felt very close to their story together.

“I’m not watching it.” He wasn’t very fond of dramas and he barely watched tv.

“I know. You were always busy writing your songs, learning music, working hard. That’s why I always admired you. “She leaned forward “You know, after tomorrow you are going to be in a variety show right? I’m on it too!”

He blinked his eyes wondering why she was telling him that.

“I’m so glad we are able to see each other again!”

That comment made him uncomfortable. Was she hoping to resume her relationship with him? Did she want to be his friend? He wasn’t sure if he even wanted to keep in contact with her anymore.

“I need to go to the bathroom!“ he announced standing up and she did the same.

“Jonghyun, no hard feelings between us, right?”

He looked at her thinking. No he didn’t hate her or anything. It was over. It was the past.

“No hard feelings!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Rin was listening and signing to Deja-boo while she worked on her last project. Lately she was having less and less clients and that troubled her.

That was why she was happy when her phone rang and she saw that the number belonged to  one of her biggest clients.

She turned off the music and took a deep breath before answering. Answering the phone was still social tiring for her.

“Rin-ssi?”  She liked that client. He was always very nice to her and treated as if she was his daughter. He probably had a daughter her age. He already had grandsons too.

“How good to hear from you again! Is everything well at home?” Rin asked politely and let the older man talk a little about how his younger grandson started to walk already.

“I called because I want to have a meeting with you this week.”

That surprised Rin, she was rarely summoned to have a discussion with him. Normally he would call her to talk about a new project for her to work on and send all the information to her email. That was new.

“Is something wrong?” She had to ask; worried that she would lose that client too.

“No. You know how we love your work and we really want to discussion something work related with you. It might be something that you will be interested in but we can’t discuss it over the phone.”

That sounded big and Rin immediately agreed on a date and time to meet him at his office.

Once she the call she grabbed her phone to text Jonghyun.

His promotion period was almost over but she hasn’t seen him for weeks now.

He didn’t answer to her text for hours and she knew he was busy. Rin decided to nap for a few hours when her phone rang.

It was dinner time so he was probably eating now.

Rin smiled knowing that he was probably doing the same on the other side. 

And she was the ert one!

Rin typed on her phone giggling. All that flirting was so new to her.

Rin giggled lying down on her bed and she kept flirting with him. It was refreshing to feel so close to someone that you felt like you could tell him anything, to just be yourself without being afraid or embarrassed. Someone that was by your side even if he was away or busy...

It was funny how she never felt that with someone that she saw almost every day, like her previous boyfriend, and found it on someone she had a hard time seeing.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Rin closed the door of her apartment and let herself fall into her bed with her shoes and coat on, her bag falling beside her.

She just came back from the meeting with one of her clients and she couldn’t stop thinking about the offer they gave to her.

They wanted her to work only for them. That was a good proposal since she would have a fixed client. However that also meant working for them full time, at their office, during the day and becoming a normal worker. It was a lot of money but that meant giving up on her freedom as a freelancer. Rin didn’t even know what she wanted. She loved her life as it was right now very much. She had time to do what she wanted, she could control her work time, she had freedom to be creative and above all she had more time to see Jonghyun.

An office normal kind of job would ruin all that even though it meant that her income would be steady and bigger. There was also the other option they gave her…that she was completely ignoring by now.

A decision like that needed to be shared with someone and there was no one else besides Jonghyun with whom she wanted to discuss it. That thought made her smile. He was such a big presence in her life now. Before she would meet her dad for advice, which always made her feel as if she was a little girl still searching for her parent’s help every time she was on a crossroad but now she had Jonghyun.

She searched for her phone inside her bag and called him hoping that he would be free.

He probably wasn’t though and she regretted calling him without notice, without sending him a kakao message asking if he was free to talk.

However he did answer the call.

“Yes?”

“Jonghyun! I’m sorry to call you like this. Are you busy?”

“No…kinda…” He seemed nervous and Rin sat on the bed.

“Where are you?”

“At the waiting room for that show I told you I was going to be on. I’m nervous.”

“I can see that!”

“Are you ok? Why did you call me?”

Rin took off her coat, now feeling bad for calling him when he was already struggling with something.

“I came back from the meeting!”

“Oh yeah! I’m sorry, I forgot all about it!”

That made her a little sad since she never forgot anything about his professional life. It wasn’t exactly the same, you can’t compare being a web designer to being an idol but still…

“How did it go?” He asked breaking her line of thoughts.

“They want me to sign a contract with them, an exclusive one!”

“Wow! That’s good right? You said you liked working with them!”

Rin wondered if she wasn’t overthinking the situation and maybe it was really good after all.

“Yes but it also means working inside an office during the day. A normal kind of job.”

“Aaaaahhh.” Jonghyun mumbled clearly distracted with something else.

“Are you ok?” Rin asked forgetting all about her problems. Jonghyun never sound that nervous before.

“I’m filming with someone today. Someone that…”

“Someone?” Rin asked receiving silence on the other side.

“I need to go. Let’s have dinner tomorrow. I have half the day off to rest and we clearly need to discuss all of this. So I’ll pick you up for dinner.”

“Ok!”

Rin barely had time to answer since he turned off the call.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jonghyun was late for the dinner date and Rin couldn’t stop staring at the clock.

It was one hour past the time he told her to be ready and she was starting to get upset already.

Her hair was caught on a bun over her head that she had a hard time doing, Jules came to help her with the makeup and Min helped her choose the cute pearlescent green blouse that fall beautifully over her white laced shorts as if it was a dress instead.

Rin pouted playing with her white bag wondering why she was all produced for him when he was probably not going to show up. He didn’t even answer her messages or phone calls.

Maybe something happened. She panicked. Maybe he was hurt or had a car accident. That could have happened. She grabbed he phone immediately opening twitter to check if there was any news about it.

She was so nervous that her hands were trembling.

However a soft knock on the door made her sprint from her spot to the door.

“Who is it?” She asked next to the door peeking outside.

Jonghyun was there wearing a white shirt and his black jacket, hands on his pockets while he looked with puppy eyes at her. Well not exactly at her, but clearly for her to see.

“Rin?”

She opened the door a little bit and looked at him with upset eyes. “You are one hour late!”

“Let me in!” He asked uncomfortable and she let him inside the apartment, locking the door behind him.

“I’m sorry I’m late. I wanted to do something special and it took me a while to prepare!”

Rin placed her hands on her waist trying to look upset and failing since that only made him smile, his eyes roaming her body.

“You look really cute. Minseo-ssi style!”

“The girls helped me dress up!” She explained walking to grab her bag.

Jonghyun grabbed her arm and pulled her to his embrace. “They did a good job! Should thank them!”

Rin eyes settled on his and the last hour of wait completely disappeared from her mind.

He had that power. He could make her forget about everything and that was very unfair.

“I hope that you prepared a nice dinner because I’m very upset right now.”

He chuckled kissing her cheek. “I did!”

Rin grabbed her bag from over the bed and tuned around to leave. “Where are we having dinner?”

“It’s a surprise!” He said offering her his hand.

“Will we come back here after dinner?” Rin asked peeking at her bed. She changed the sheets just in case.

“No. You will only come back in the morning. We are spending the whole night together.”

That seemed to make her more curious and Jonghyun smiled knowing that he was doing the right thing on impressing her.

“There are some things I need to tell you and I think tonight is the right time.”

Rin raised her questioning eyes to Jonghyun but he was already busy pulling her to the door. 

 

2dumgm.jpg

I'm so sorry. Lately I'm really not able to write this fic. I'm struggling so much with it. I know where i want to go but sadly there is a big time jump between where Jonghyun and Rin stand now with the part of the story I want to reach. 

I hope I manage to reach it and  give you a happy ending. 

I'll probably start writing shorter chapters from now on.

I need to update Marrying an Idol in order to do that jump...

Also i know I made a mistake on the messages thing....I'm too lazy to correct it now lol...sorry.

Happy Easter! Thank you for reading! ^^