Step Two: Take a step towards you

Click, Enter, Love

I’m nervous, I’m trembling  Something feels really good  My heart cannot calm down at all  For some reason, I’m excited today For some reason, I’m trembling today I think something good will happen, oh Somehow, somehow, it feels like A day I’ll meet you, who I want to see. ~ Wowowow (SHINee)

 

“I’m so hungry” Jonghyun cried like a little puppy inside the van. They were having one of the busiest days lately. They didn’t have time to lunch and now were going to another schedule.

“I swear I need to eat anything in the next minutes…” Minho his seat uncomfortable.

“I know!” Manager Minho answered. "We can stop near a convenient store and buy something."

“Can I go?” Taemin asked “I want to buy some snacks too. I’m craving them for a long time.”

“No it’s better if you don’t go! You are already dressed up and people would recognize you. We have no time to waste. You can put them on the buying list for the cleaning noona to buy.”

Taemin looked disappointed; he just wanted to go out.  Onew was going to pat his head giving up in the middle. He was still like a kid in so many ways. But he wasn’t one anymore. He was a man now. And for the other members it was hard to see that sometimes. He still was their younger brother. They saw him grow up.  And he admired all of his hyungs. He loved to ask Onew advices, fight with Jonghyun, follow Key around the dorm and play games with Minho. But now he was much manlier, and didn’t depend on them like before. Now they would depend on him too.

“I’ll go with you another time, ok?” Jonghyun suggested.

“Yeah!” Taemin agreed absently minded.

He was probably having one of those days. They all had them. They just didn’t talk about it. They used to do it in the beginning. Complain about that live, but soon they realized that the good things were more than the bad ones. And that it was no good in any way to open the Pandora box.  So they rarely fight now. Sometimes it happened but the friendship between them built in the middle of the busy schedules and tired bodies from dancing and training was much stronger than stupid fights.

He still remembered what he felt the last time they had a huge fight. Onew punched him. He never saw him so angry. He was the softest guy he ever met. Yes he was really dubu but he had a bad temper.  But to reach that bad temper he really needed to be angry at you. And making him angry was hard. So Jonghyun really screwed up back then. 

He was having a hard time. But everyone was. He just had broken up with her and he had a huge fight with his dad so he got drunk.  And he could be a sweet puppy when he got drunk or a big idiot. That night he was an idiot. He said the most hurtful things to the others. Things about them he didn’t even feel. He just wanted everyone around him to feel miserable like he did.

Onew was their leader. He had that strong need to protect them. People outside didn’t see him like a true leader. But he was. They would follow him everywhere. He was a great leader. And he did the best thing he could on that moment. Bring him back to his senses with a punch. Followed by an hug and an apology. The most gay and sweet thing ever. He loved that idiot.

 The rest of the night they treated his hounds. Letting him cry. He was a crybaby.  But the others cried with him. They opened the Pandora Box just for that night. And after it they were even more friends. Suffering together had the power to create unimaginable bonds.

They never talked about it anymore. That night was hidden in their hearts. But he never could forget Key’s disappointed eyes looking at him back then, when he was drunk. He was his soulmate. He used to say that joking to him. But it was true in a way. Key helped him a lot when they were trainees. If it weren’t for him maybe he wouldn’t be a singer now. He admired Key. He left his home behind to fight for his dreams. Made him want to fight even harder.

Key was a special friend too him. He was his only friend from some years. His old friends would never understand what they suffered being trainees. They were there for each other. And when Key cried because he missed home, or tired of that life, Jonghyun would be by his side. When Jonghyun wanted to just go back home and be what his father wanted him to be Key would motivate him and never let him give up. They would be stars someday. And stars don’t give up shining. They shine forever.

When they found out they were doing it together Jonghyun was so happy. Then came Minho, Onew and Taemin. And he got three more brothers. He didn’t regret anything. He meet them because he decided to be a singer. He wouldn’t trade them for anything.

So they all knew when the others were having a bad day because of their idol life. They just needed to look at each other eyes. They grow up together, they lived together. They were more than family. They didn’t need to say anything. Sometimes he just needed to look at one of them to make him laugh. He could look at Key and make him see that he was not happy.  It was like there was a special bond between them. An unbreakable bond. They could fight but they would be forever connected.

 That was the kind of bond he wanted to have with a girl.

Rin walked from one side to the other of her room. She was avoiding it. She knew. She didn’t want to answer her mom phone call. She felt guilty for yelling at her but at the same time she didn’t. She was right. Her reasons were valuable. It was her life; she decided what to do with it.

If she wanted to be single forever she could be. But forever was such a long time. She groaned and looked at her bed. She spent the night shopping with Minseo and bought all SHINee albums. She was a shawol for sure now.

“I’m sorry Lillie couldn’t come with us. She didn’t answer her phone. I really wanted you to meet her. But she is so strange lately. Always day dreaming. I think she is in love.” Minseo said earlier that night.

“Lucky for her. You should ask her. “

“I did. And she blushed and said that the only love in her life was Onew. She is a really delusional fan. She sighed and looked at her picture of him in her handphone. So funny!”

“Maybe I should put a picture of him in my handphone too.”

“Oh My God ! You totally should!” Minseo hugged Rin “I’m so happy that you are a shawol. This is the best fandom in the world. You won’t regret it!”

“I feel like I sold my soul to the devil!”

“No! You sold it to five hot guys! “ Minseo chuckled before gasping “OH MY!”

She ran to a shelf in the store.

Rin walked after her and Minseo picked up a Key chain with Minho’s chibi face on it.

“I’m going to buy this one! Look at it! It’s Minho!”

Rin didn’t need a Key chain she already had one. Glanced at them. They were cute. She liked that kind of things. She wasn’t a girly kind of girl but she liked cute stuff.

Jonghyun chibi face was so cute. She touched it lightly.

Minseo looked at her smiling and picked an Onew one.

“Buy this one unnie! It’s the Tokki leader!”

Rin let go from Jonghyun one and picked the one Minseo gave to her.

She didn’t need it but…

“Guess I need a new key chain.” She wasn’t going to admit that she wanted SHINee merchandising. But she wanted.

She was spending all the money for the game in their albums and that cute key chain.

“I’m going to buy one for Lillie. She is so nice to me. And she gave me a SHINee t-shirt a long time ago. I never bought anything for her. I’ll give it to her on Christmas.”

“Which one?”

“What do you mean which one?! Onew of course! She loves him remember!”

“Oh yeah. She is an MVP like me! I need to meet her.”

“I bet she is dreaming about him right now or something.” Minseo giggled.

They spent the next hours wondering around and Rin returned to her silent house.

She was tired but she didn’t want to sleep yet. She wanted to forget about her mother.

Opened her laptop and looked at the chat window. She was feeling down. She wanted to be positive so she needed Jack Frost help.

Smiled. He was funny and he was like her. Just a poor soul stuck in a strange life.

He wasn’t online unfortunately. But she could send him a message. She needed to add him as friend first. She got shy. They only talked for real one time. Wouldn’t he think that she was hitting on him if she added him as friend?

She bite her lip lightly. What to do? She wanted to talk with him.

That moment her laptop blinked.

Hio21 is online

JFrost is online

WOW that felt like destiny. She giggled. She wished to talk with him and he came. Was he really a super hero? Was he going to save her after all?

She selected his name and started writing a message. Was going to click on enter when she stopped thinking. Wouldn’t he think that she was too desperate to talk with him? She knew nothing about him. Maybe he find her dull or something.

She was still trying to decide whether to send the message or not when she got one from him.

JFrost: Yo Noona!

Moongirl: Hi Frost! I was just thinking about you.

She blushed after writing it. She felt like she was flirting with him. He was her dongsaeng and she didn’t know him.

JFrost: Really? Why? I know I’m unforgettable but...

Moongirl: I had some horrible days lately. I need to feel positive.

JFrost: *sends positive waves* did you get it?

Moongirl: No. Maybe you are too far away.

JFrost: I live in Seoul. You?

Moongirl: Me too.

JFrost: Really? Then we are not that far away. I wonder why you didn’t get them.

Moongirl: Maybe you should send more.

JFrost: Ok.

She looked at the screen. He didn’t say anything anymore. He was so quiet. What should she say to keep the conversation going? Should she talk about an anime or a book? There was nothing new happening in her life. Besides her new love for SHINee. But she wasn’t going to talk about that. He would make fun of her. She was acting more and more like a fangirl. She even spent one hour in the afternoon looking at Onew sangtae videos.

He would think she was silly. He probably didn’t like kpop. Should she ask him that? He worked in an entertainment company. Maybe he knew a lot about them. What if he knew SHINee? That would be so cool. She could ask him things about them and if Onew really was like he acted on tv. Was he really weird?

She got so excited and was going to ask when she received a picture from him.

She opened the picture curiously and it was a picture of two little puppies. So cute!

JFrost: Aren’t they cute? See? Positive waves!

She laughed. He liked cute animals too? That was so sweet.

Moongirl: yes. Thank you. I like animals too. Specially cats and bunnies.

JFrost: Sorry next time I’ll sent cats. I have a bunny already in my life. XD I’m more of a dog kind of person. Dogs are so cute.

Moongirl: You have a bunny? I have two. But they are at my mom’s house. My landlord doesn’t let me have animals here. >.<

JFrost: that’s sad. I don’t actually have a bunny. I live in a dorm with some friends. One of them acts like a bunny most of the time so…I feel like I actually have one. I have one dog too. She is at my parents’ house too.

Moongirl: He must be funny! I actually know one person that they call a bunny too.

JFrost: really? Is he your friend?

She blushed.

 No he is my bias.

He would made fun of her. But he was so sweet. And he liked animals.

Moongirl: I don’t actually know him….Actually he is an idol. You probably heard about him. He is SHINee leader Onew.

Jonghyun almost fall of his bed.

Onew. That idiot! She knew him. He thought she wasn’t into idols.

He ran one hand on his hair and thought for a second. Should he pretend he didn’t know him? Should he say he knew who he was? Should he turn off the chat and pretend that Wi-Fi was down.

He laughed feeling nervous.

JFrost: I know who he is. I thought you didn’t like idols.

Moongirl: And I didn’t when I talked with you back then. But then I got to know this group and somehow I started liking them.

JFrost: Are you talking about SHINee?

He grinned. She liked him. She liked SHINee.

Moongirl: yeah. >//< I’m really shy about it. I never liked a group before. But I even bought their albums now…

JFrost: really? Wow you are a shawol now then?

Moongirl: yes. You even know the fandom name. Guess you heard about them too.

Jonghyun chuckled. Yeah he heard about them every day. He was one of them. This was funny. He was talking with a new fan. He could see what she really thought about them

JFrost: yeah I saw them already. So what do you like about them?

Moongirl: OMG! Really? Are they really like we see them on tv? They make me forget my problems. I like the songs and they are really good singers and dancers. They are magical. I can’t even explain and you know…there’s other thing too.

He grinned. They were magical. His ego was up.

What other thing?

JFrost: what other thing?

Moongirl: >//< no I can’t say it! How are they in real life? You didn’t answer.

She was cute when she acted shy.

JFrost:  I won’t answer if you don’t tell me what is the other thing.

Waited for a few seconds. She was probably trying to decide if she was going to say it or nor. So cute!  She didn’t act like a noona. Every time he talked with her he couldn’t see her like a noona. She acted so cute and funny. She looked like a sweet person. She was just probably too shy.

Moongirl: I don’t believe I’m writing this. They are hot! There I said it! >//<

Jonghyun blushed. Well he knew he was hot. They all knew they had that power over their fans. They could listen to the fans yelling obscene things at them sometimes. It made them more confident. Not that they were always thinking about it. Actually they were a little insecure. Key didn’t like to walk around without make up, Minho was always worried with his looks, Taemin was shy and Onew wasn’t confident about his body. They were normal people. Yes they were good looking, but they had the little things they didn’t like about them too.

And she said that they were hot. And it felt like a woman was saying it to him. Not a fan.

He gulped before starting typing again.

JFrost:  I see. You don’t need to be shy about it. Guess I have to answer your questions now.

Moongirl: so how are they? Are they cool like they look on tv?

Where they cool? Yeah! He grinned.

JFrost:  yes. But they are pretty normal like you and me too.

Moongirl: Did you talk with them? Are they nice? Who talks more? Who he is the nicest?

Jonghyun scratched his head. She was making so many questions. That was hard to answer.

JFrost:  I didn’t talk too much with them. Jonghyun, Key and Minho talk too much. We are all nice.

He sent the message and panicked.

WE! He wrote we! He was so stupid.

JFrost:  I meant: They are all nice. Sorry.

Oh Damn Jonghyun. You would be the worst secret agent in the world!

Moongirl: wow. So cool! Sorry for asking many things. But you can’t stop wondering if they are the same person outside the screen of your tv.

Where they the same? Mostly yes. Of course they were cooler on stage. And all the fan service, and the iness; that was all a show for the fans. But they were the same besides that. They couldn’t lie all the time.

When they debuted SM gave them a role to play inside the group. They kept it for some months. But it was stupid. So when they started getting success and growing up they just stick to their true personalities. Not that they were lying before. They just had to say things that weren’t all true.

Now they were true to themselves. No more stick to what SM tells you to do. They had a mind of their own too.

JFrost:  yes. Makes us wonder. So who is your favorite? You must have one!

He stared at the screen. His heart beating. He wanted her to say his name. It was so strange.

He needed her to say his name.

Saw the word “writing” on the top of the screen and waited.

Moongirl: I didn’t want to have one but I end up sticking to Onew. He sings so well and has the prettiest smile ever. I look like a fangirl talking. I’m sorry.

Jonghyun closed his laptop. He was a little angry and disappointed. He was jealous. He actually was jealous of a girl he dint knew.

He heard a knock on the door and Onew peeked inside.

“I was out with Lillie until now and I’m so hungry. Want to have a snack with me?” he looked like a cute bunny.

“NO! Go away! ” Jong was mad with him and he didn’t do anything.

Onew looked at the floor.

“What’s wrong?” he asked with a tiny voice. He knew that Jong could say hurtful things but not mean them at all.

Jong looked at him apologetically. It wasn’t his fault that she liked him and his voice and his smile.

“Nothing! I’m sorry! I was just mad at a thing here on my laptop! Did she like the plushie?”

Jong smiled trying to lighten up the mood.

Onew eyes smiled.

“Yes. But she was crying today. I hate it. And…I think she was going to say that she loved me tonight. She got so embarrassed and left me. She was so cute Jong. ”

He was totally smitten by her. He wanted a girlfriend like that too. A cute, y girl! He sighed.

“Guess you’ll have to ask her then.”

“Yeah! So in for a night snack?”

“Yes. Go first. I’ll be there in a few minutes!”

Onew nodded and closed the door of the room.

Jonghyun opened the laptop again.

Moongirl is Offline” message was blinking.

Oh no! He took too much time to answer. She left him a last message.

Moongirl: Frost? Are you there?

Moongirl: I’m going now! See you next time! ;)

Well she wasn’t mad at him since she put a little blinking smile next to the message. Good.

He talked with a lot of people on that chat the last days. But Moongirl was different. He felt a connection with her. He wanted to be her friend. So he sent her a friend request on the chat. Then they could talk more and send private messages to each other all the time.

She just needed to accept his friend request.

“Then she made me tear a sheet from my notebook! I swear that girl can’t get any weirder!” Minseo said drinking her strawberry milkshake. “But Minho oppa was dreamy! I want to see him again so badly!”

Rin laughed and looked at her hand phone. She spent one hour that morning choosing one picture of Onew to use as background. She was a shawol now and a fangirl too. But she wouldn’t admit the last part though. Minseo was lucky to go to their fansign. Maybe someday she would go too.

“It’s so cold lately. They say it might snow soon.”

Snow. Frost. She remembered the guy from the chat. She was talking with him about SHINee when he disappeared. At first she thought she scared him. She was a fangirl and he probably was tired of them since he was a staff on an entertainment company. He must see idols all the time. And he probably don’t think that they are that great.

But she didn’t scare him, since that morning she had a friend request from him. She didn’t accept it though. It was strange but she wanted to accept it a lot. She wanted to be his friend but at the same time her finger couldn’t click on the accept button. It was like she was going to make a big decision on her life. It was so stupid. He was just a guy in a chat nothing more. Maybe he was a scumbag in real life and act all sweet on the chat.

“Min why did you accept my friend request back then when we started talking online?”

“Because you were so sweet with me and you made me feel good when I talked with you. I wanted to be your friend for real. You are awesome Rin. It’s time for you to see that!”

Maybe he thought she was awesome too. She felt warm inside. It was a good feeling. And she felt good when she talked with him. He made her laugh and was so nice. It didn’t hurt to be his friend right? Even if he was a guy…

“Min yesterday I talked with a guy that knows SHINee!”

“For real? “ Minseo eyes smiled.

“Yes. I made him some questions about them!”

“I want to know everything!”

Minseo forgot all about her milkshake. SHINee was so much more important.

Jonghyun looked from Lillie’s face to Onew’s face. Oh Onew was jealous.

"Hmm I'm hungry!" He said. It wasn’t true. They ate a few minutes ago. But they needed to leave the two of them alone.

They were going to record a show. And Onew decided to take her there to watch. But things were a little strange now.

"Me too! Let’s get something to eat! "Said Key looking at him. Just one look and he knew right away what Jonghyun  was thinking.

"I'm hungry too ...." A girl’s voice said and Jong looked at Lillie. She was so dense.

Key released a giggle.

"No! We will go get food! You stay here with Jinki! Come on! “He said pulling Taemin with him towards the door and Key followed them only Minho stayed behind.

"Minho! Come on! "Jonghyun yelled.

"I just sat down!" Minho groaned.

Jonghyun send him a dirty look and was getting ready to go and get him when Taemin insisted

"Hyung! LET'S GO! "

Minho got up frustrated and they got to the door.

"We will take around 10 minutes to find something to eat and no one is going to enter before that!" said Key before they got out of the room.

Jonghyun hit Minho on the head.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“Are you an idiot or what? Choi you need a girl, you are so stupid around them!”

“Hey stop offending me!” Minho pointed a finger at him and opened his eyes at Jong.

“I’m not scared of your deadly gaze!” Jong answered provocative.

 Both smiled. They were just joking around as always.

“They need a time alone! “ Key explained “Go buy something to eat after the show I’ll stay here and prevent people from entering the room.”

“We are really such good friends!” Jong smirked.

“Hyung I’ll do this for you someday too!” Taemin offered.

“Thanks Taeminnie! I hope that day comes quickly! I will do it for you too!”

“Hey what about me?” Minho pouted.

“You won’t get a girl not in a thousand years!” Jong whispered but loud enough for Minho to hear. He loved to .

“I heard that! Very funny Jamong!” Minho smirked.

“Ya! I’m your hyung!” Jonghyun replied acting angry.

“But I’m taller!”

“Being tall is not everything!”

“Can you keep it quiet?! Everyone is looking at us.” Taemin said embarrassed. His hyungs could be so loud.

Jonghyun looked around. Everyone was looking at them and he bowed with Minho apologizing.

Minho got close to his ear and whispered.

“I’m still taller….Jamong!”

And quickened his pace following Taemin.

That idiot! He was joking. Minho would be a great boyfriend. All girls liked him and he was good to them.

Jong smiled and looked at his handphone opening the chat application he installed in his phone. He couldn’t chat using it but he could manage his friends and see private messages.

She didn’t accept his friend request yet. Maybe she didn’t go online yet or maybe she didn’t want to be his friend. He was sad but he couldn’t do anything about it.

Rin wrote yes and no in a piece of paper and teared it in half. She folded them and put them on a cup. She was crazy. She was going to pick one and decide if she was going to be his friend.

Why did she felt so shy about it? He didn’t know her. It was the internet; she could block him at any time. But still she didn’t know what to do.

She picked one of the papers from the cup. She was actually feeling nervous. Even hesitated in what paper to choose. She wanted her paper to say yes.

What? Then why was she doing that on the first place?!

Maybe she needed some kind of sign or something that she was making the right decision.

For god’s sake it was just adding person as a friend on the internet, It was not like she was deciding to accept him as her one true love or something.

She laughed and throw the paper to the table without looking at it and clicked accept.

Done she was her friend now. She felt relieved. She was so silly sometimes.

Got up and decided to make dinner. She was hungry. Opened the fridge thinking about what to do for dinner. Stopped and looked back at the table at the piece of paper curiously.

She approached it and grabbed it. There was 50% of chance that it was destiny. It could be if that paper had the right answer. She was so silly for believing in that kind of things. Destiny...

She opened it and smiled reading the word wrote on it: yes.

Well Rin, guess its destiny! You had to met that crazy sweet puppy!

I love the pic on the banner. OMG cuteness overload.

So i updated quickly because, and im so proud to say this: I wrote all this chapter in english! Yes I did it! HAPPY!

This way its so much more easy and quick to update.

Im trying to catch up with Dating an Idol story. lol 

Thats why i update this one and not DI. Dont worry because I didnt give up on Dating an Idol or anything! 

I cant! its my delusional fan story! ahahahah

This way maybe my readers will miss that story and comment. 

Im trying to be mean too yes! XD

This chapter is actualy shorter then what i normaly write sorry.

I didnt knew what to write I swear. It all just came out and when I noticed I wrote that first part about SHINee and I even scared myself because it was so full of love for them. *___* 

It made me almost cry. (im a crybaby lately)

I dont know if they are really the best friends. I do believe that they are friends. I really hope they are and what I wrote is true in a way.

believe in what i wrote about Jong and Key too. They are big friends. 

I dont know if this is true but its my rules my world. So in my world its true. They are a family.

I love this idiots I swear I get so emotional writing about them! 

The interesting thing about this fic is that I'm writing more about them interacting with each other since he doesnt know Rin yet..

In Dating an Idol I have lots of Lillie Onew's scenes and less SHINee. But I like Lillies Onew's scenes...>//<. 

And Jong had some problems in the past as you can see for the last chapter and this one (and Dating an Idol last chapter too).

We will see more of that later.

Did you catch all the Dating an Idol hints! eh! =D

Minseo is so inocent! Lillie already confessed she was dating Onew and she didnt get it! XD

Rin yes he is your one true love thats why you were nervous! mwahahahahaha

Cant you see destiny playing with you? The Key chain? aish! 

Destiny is so beautiful. Dont know if i believe on it though! But its such a nice idea.

Lets play with with a little!

So comment

Subscribe

That kind of things!