Step 13: Think about a tomorrow together

Click, Enter, Love

Baby it was crazy, last summer, the stars came down from the sky

In front of us, no inside your eyes

Dreaming of forever, I imagine our future every day

Warmly, like that, we promised to be together till the end

 

When I think of those words, I can’t understand you right now

If you really want me, open your heart completely and accept me

I would give you my everything, everything in my dreams and future

But you keep opening and closing, please accept me now

~Close the door

 

Rin leaned her head against Jonghyun shoulder, her arm tangled in his and their hearts connected.

They were both sitting at the balcony, a warm white blanket covering both while she drank coffee and Jonghyun hot chocolate that both prepared giggling.

While she warmed the water and he melted the chocolate he stole her a few more kisses. It wasn’t really stealing since she gave it to him willing. But Rin didn’t want him to know that. It was more fun making him ache for her kisses.

She told him about her dad and Jonghyun listened to her carefully while caressing her arm. Luckily her father was home recovering from minor injuries and everything seemed to be fine with him. The mood was gloomier until Jonghyun remembered the box filled with photographs from his childhood that he forgot at her house, and now they were staring at them.

“I was so handsome back then…” Jonghyun commented when he showed Rin a picture of him using a weird t-shirt, probably during primary school. Rin chuckled with his comment and his arm sneaked around her pulling her even closer to him.

Somehow being closer to him felt different now, his touches would still make butterflies in her stomach, and goose bumps would still appear on her skin, but somehow she was eager for those moments now. Rin’s gaze would suddenly ran away to his lips all the time, even though she wanted to keep staring at his eyes. She wanted him to kiss her and kiss her, as if he had released something hidden inside her, a yearning to be loved she didn’t knew she had before. A need only his kisses would satisfy. The kiss changed everything!

“Your sister is so beautiful!” Rin grabbed a photograph with pre debut Jonghyun smiling at the camera with a beautiful girl by his side. “She is truly beautiful”.

He nodded agreeing and kissed the top of her head, his hand caressing her hair. Rin closed her eyes delighted. That was probably one of the best nights of her life. His touch, his scent, his warmness next to her…she wanted to recall feeling that with her ex-boyfriend but somehow she seemed to erase all those good memories with him from her mind. All the bad memories stayed however. 

“She is a lot like my mom. They are beautiful inside and out.”

“I always loved the way you talked about them on interviews.”

“Well they sacrificed a lot for me, so I could be where I am right now….”

“Days without seeing you, all the news about them, rumors…” Rin could understand what he meant.

“It was almost like they were losing a son. But now I’m back home.”

She turned to him excited.

“It must be so good to return home and know that you did it. You made your dreams come true. You are a singer and a song writer. You made your parents so proud…”

Jonghyun smiled caressing her cheek. She made her parents proud too, even if she didn’t believe it.

“Well not all my dreams come true. There is a lot of work ahead of me.”

“I believe in you…all of you.”

“Because you are a shawol!” he chuckled and she grabbed his hand determinedly.

“Yes, and also because I’m your girlfriend!”

Jonghyun stared at her in silence, suddenly very serious.

“What’s wrong?” she asked putting the mug with coffee down on the floor next to her.

“I think that this was the first time that you said that you are my girlfriend. I was surprised!”

“Oh!” Rin blushed a little. She was definitely his girlfriend. They even kissed already, more than once and she wanted more.

“I was happy when you said it. My heart almost exploded. Say it again!” he said grabbing her hand and placing it on the place his heart was.

Rin tried to pull her hand away but he held it firmly waiting for the words.

Rin tried to relax and feel his muscles under the shirt; slowly she felt his heartbeat, her own heartbeat rising quickly.

“I’m your girlfriend!” she said disrupting the silence of the night. At first nothing changed but soon she felt a slightly increase on his heart beat making her giggle. Maybe it was just an impression but either way that was really sweet.

“What? Are you mocking my feels?” he asked smiling pretending that he was upset.

“I just felt like I was inside a drama!”

“A good one I hope!”

Both laughed and Jonghyun pulled her close to him, his lips joining with her once again.

Now that he tasted her lips he didn’t want anything else. She gave in to him, glad that he wasn’t touching the place where her heart was or he would laugh at her too. Her heart was going wild, Jonghyun satiating her ache for him with his lips, without even knowing how much she wanted it all night.

He slowly released her lips and kissed her nose.

“Are we done with the pictures?” he asked grabbing them and putting it back on the box.

“Does your family know about me?” Rin asked watching him. It was a sudden random thought, maybe because she wanted to leave her apartment, run to her mom’s house and scream that she was probably and undeniably in love.

“Only my sister, I didn’t tell my mother yet…”

“Oh your sister…” she said wondering what she said about her brother dating someone like her. Rin wondered what Jonghyun said about her. Did he tell her what she did for a living, how she looked like, how old she is…

“She wants to meet you.”

“Really? Like in see me and talk with me!”

Jonghyun chuckled closing the box.

“Yes, that kind of meet!”  Rin didn’t say anything and he started to worry “you really don’t have to meet her if you don’t want to. I know it’s too soon and she can be really scary when she wants.”

“No. I think I should meet her….but…”

“But?” he asked grabbing her hand.

“But she is probably my age…”

“Actually she is a little younger!”

“Oh My God!” Rin blurted making him frown.  The age issue came back again to haunt them.

“Rin I don’t understand why…”

He was interrupted when her cellphone rang. She stretched her arm and grabbed it from the small table at the entrance of her balcony.

Joo Won name flashed on the screen and Jonghyun read it quickly.

“Is that the guy who…?” The same one she dated thinking about a possible arranged marriage.

Rin shushed him and answered the phone quickly. She has been avoiding Joo Won for days now and he was probably worried with her. He was her friend and lately she talked with him a lot.

“Hi. I’m sorry that I didn’t answer your calls.” Rin said softly while Jonghyun rose up from the spot he was sitting at and left the balcony. He seemed upset and Rin knew why.

“Can we talk at another time?” She stood up and watched Jonghyun walking around her room, his back to her while he stared at the posters above her bed. His posture showing her that something was definitely wrong.

“My dad is fine thanks. I’ll talk to you later!”

She hung up and followed after him, nervously cleaning her sweaty hands on her jeans.

“I’m sorry. I needed to answer it.”

He turned around to look at her and smiled. It was sad smile and she knew he was hurt.

“You had? Why? Because  you are thinking about going out with him?”

“No. How can you even think that? ”

Jonghyun chuckled bitterly.

“Then is he the one you are going to marry after you get tired of this?”

“What do you mean?”

“You always point out how young I am and how you want something serious. Well guess what Rin I am being serious. I’m really investing in this relationship. Haven’t you heard anything of what I have been saying to you these last months?”

He seemed so upset that she couldn’t open to reply. She hated arguments, she was awful at them.

“I like you so much…to the point of wanting to introduce my sister to you… ”

“I’m 30 years old Jonghyun. Your parents won’t accept me, they will want someone younger. I need to marry someday and my parents they want me to marry soon…”

“And what do you want Rin?”

“I want to build a family…I want to marry…and you are an idol with years ahead of you…years of singing, dancing and appearing in public single!”

He didn’t let her finish.

“THEN MARRY!” He turned around for a second clutching his hands trying to calm down “Then marry that guy. If that’s what you need to be happy then do it.”

Rin couldn’t help it. She wanted to tell him but he kept talking and saying things that were hurting her and him in the process.

“When I look at you I don’t see numbers, I see your qualities! What are we even doing then? If you don’t see yourself with me in the future?” She didn’t answer and he kept talking “I want you to be happy Rin…and if I can’t do it…” he hesitated as if he was going to make the final blow “Then maybe you should stick to that guy. Marry him and be happy.”

Jonghyun regarded her for a moment. Rin was looking down, probably crying, and for a moment he wanted to hug her and tell her to marry him. But he knew things didn’t work that way.

“I can’t marry you Rin. You are right. I’m young and we are dating for such a short time. We don’t even know what we feel about each other yet but…I would want to stick around you, Take care f you until the day I could actual marry you…I’m sure of that.”

She sobbed, and hugged herself trying to hide it from him and failing miserable.

“I’m sorry. I have to go. I need to work. Just think about what you want for your life. Do you want to wait and stay with me or marry another guy. Just think and tell me. Let’s stay away from each other a few days….”

Rin waited until he walked away and closed the door of her apartment slowly.

She cleaned her eyes and stared at the closed door. How did that happen? It was the best night of her life or so she thought.

Jonghyun left the building and stared up at her balcony, his heart a total mess. His moon was staring down at him, watching her star get inside his car and drove away.

Once again Rin was alone under the stars. Once again she was like the moon that he couldn’t reach.

Why didn’t he let her finish what she was saying? She wanted to marry someone and build a family, but she wanted to be with someone she loved, someone like him.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

“Are you even listening to me?” Key asked drinking another glass of soju and staring with foggy eyes at Jonghyun who wanted to drink but couldn’t because someone needed to take care of Kibum.

Once in a while two or three members would meet and go drink together. Kibum was a heavy drinker and normally only Onew and Minho would accompany him, Jonghyun was always the assigned driver, since Taemin was trying to follow after the hyungs.

“I am!” he run a hand through his hair frustrated. Key talked about Jules all night and how weird they were with each other now, and how he didn’t know what women wanted after all…

“It was so much better to read magazines about women problems with Onew…” he said under his breath making Key frown.

“YA! WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

Jonghyun shushed him grabbing the younger man arm.

“Keep quiet. “ He stared around but everyone was too drunk to care. Jonghyun wandered if all man there drinking alone were going through problems with women.  Women the root and solution of all man problem.

“I think I want to go home…no….Jules house.”

“No. Don’t do that Kibum. You will hate yourself forever!”

“I don’t want to go home. Minho is gloomy and Onew is sick….it’s so depressing…”

Jonghyun sighed agreeing with him. He was all day at the dorm. He spent his afternoon playing games with Onew and trying to cheer up Minho. Everyone was too busy to even see that he was feeling miserable too.

“Did you talk with Rin?”

“No.”  Two weeks without seeing her or hearing her voice. Jonghyun asked her to contact him when she made a decision but he didn’t expect it to take so long…

“Maybe you should call her…..like I should call Jules too!”

Kibum grabbed the bottle to pour more liquid into his glass but he gave up and drank from the bottle instead. Jonghyun watched his friend hopelessly and grabbed the bottle taking it away from him, the liquid falling over Kibum chin and the table.

“Ya….I have a reputation!” Kibum said hopelessly making Jonghyun caress his hair gently. His dongsaeng was cute even when he was acting like a drunk.

“I think it’s enough! You are like a sponge!”

“You know Bumie! Drinking makes me less upset” Kibum laughed and Jonghyun grabbed his arm raising him from the seat.

“Time to go home; take a cold shower and sleep!”

Jonghyun paid the bill and dragged Kibum to his car, driving back to the dorm.

He was going to open the passenger’s seat to help Kibum leave the car when the younger man opened it himself and feel to the floor laughing. His giggles echoing on the parking lot making Jonghyun frown.

Jonghyun looked down at Kibum trying to ignore his drunken dorkiness.

“Bumie is happy!” Kibum said giggling and shaking his arms in the air “take Kibum home!”

Jonghyun helped him get up and both walked with their arms linked to the elevator.

“You know what Jonghyun? I’m going to marry!” Kibum giggled.

“Yeah…me too….someday!” The marriage word was a nemesis for Jonghyun lately.

“NO! I mean next week. I’m going to start filming for we got married! Isn’t it funny that its happening now?”

“Really?”

Kibum nodded smiling and walked into the elevator pushing Jonghyun out, not letting him in.

“I wish it was Jules tough….that would be an interesting show! Maybe then I could steal a kiss from her…”

“Kibum stop with that! I’ll go up with you and give you a cold shower!”

“No. Minho can help me…I bet he will be so annoyed to see me like this! I’m going to do so much aegyo!” Kibum laughed wickedly “You have to go home. I gave Rin address to your sister when she called me! She visited Rin this afternoon!”

“WHAT?”

“I can’t resist your sister aegyo and she looked worried with you.”

“I can’t believe you Kibum!”

Key answered his frustration with a snicker and clicked the button of his floor. The doors closed leaving Jonghyun outside and Kibum leaned against the walls the whole way until his floor. When he walked outside, the door of the dorm was open and Lillie was standing outside wearing a simple yet beautiful yellow dress, Minho talking with her.

Time to help Onew this time. The old man would thank him later! Kibum the cupid! It fitted him somehow…

Key smiled watching Lillie a second time. It was so clear to him. Jules was behind that. Jules was everywhere.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Jonghyun stormed inside his house ignoring Roo shaking her tail in happiness. He opened the door of his sister room without even knocking. She was sleeping and opened her eyes staring at the light coming from the door.

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?” he yelled angry but soon remembered that his parents were sleeping. “Tell me you didn’t do it!”

“Oh. Kibum told you!” Sodam rubbed her eyes and looked back at him “I was worried with you mister grumpiness. You seem to truly like her so I went to see her.”

“Why do you think that I need your help? “he leaned against the door all energy drained from his body “You made everything worse. Now I truly look like a kid and not a man….My sister solving my problems. Just great!”

Sodam smiled and gestured for him to close the door so their parents won’t hear the conversation. She turned the light on her bedside table while he obeyed her.

“We didn’t talk much. She is pretty and nice. I liked her!”

“Thanks that helps a lot if she break-ups with me.”

“She won’t. She loves you!”

“WHAT?” he almost had a heart attack….LOVE!

Sodam laughed at his reaction and he realized she was teasing him. Truthfully Sodam did think that Rin loved him but maybe he needed to find out that by himself.

“What did you talk about?” Jonghyun asked.

“I’m not going to tell you. Ask her!”

Her younger brother groaned and Sodam covered herself with the bed covers once again. He wouldn’t find out it from her.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Rin stared at the clock every night, interrupting her work and siting at her balcony, covering her legs with the same white blanket while she listened to Blue night. It was her daily date with Jonghyun. Even though he wasn’t actually talking to only her she would close her eyes and pretend they were talking on the phone like they used to.

Rin avoided visiting her mom since the day she talked with him. She didn’t want to talk about marrying. Instead she closed herself at home, only talking with Lillie (that was preparing herself for a romantic gateway with Onew) and Minseo that broke up with her crush.

Today she promised to help Lillie prepare something for the gateway. She wanted to surprise her boyfriend and both were at the kitchen around the stove.

Rin yawned and Lillie stared at her worried.

“You haven’t sleeping lately. I know. You always look so tired.”

“I think I’m turning into Jonghyun. I can’t sleep at night and I sleep during the day.”

Lillie smiled but Rin didn’t.

“You should call him. Don’t you miss him?”

“I do. But I don’t know what to say. Nothing changed.”

Lillie stared at the pot and stirred the chicken broth.

“His sister visited me four days ago.”

“Really?” Lillie asked surprised. “What did you talk about?”

“She asked me want I want to my sister more in the world.”

“And?”

“I said that I wanted her to be happy. She said she wants the same for her brother and his mother too so everyone will accept me despite my age. Whoever he chooses is good for them.”

“Oh! That’s so sweet of her. I wish Jinki family will be that comprehensive too.”

“Don’t they know about you?”

“I’m not sure…Last time I asked, he said that they didn’t. Isn’t it weird? That he never talks about me?”

Her tone was a little sad even thought she was smiling.

“He is just trying to be careful. That’s all!”

Lillie nodded brushing the subject away.

“Then if they are ok with it what are you waiting for? Call him.”

“That’s not the only problem Lillie. I want to marry….”

“Now? Tomorrow? Next week?” Lillie asked quickly.

“No. I don’t know. In one year or two…”

Lillie stared at her and smiled.

“Don’t you want to marry Lillie? Don’t you think about making your own family?”

“I didn’t. My first and only relationship wasn’t the best example of a promising marriage. Thinking about marrying Alex was like thinking about a suicide. Can you imagine what would happen if I did live under the same roof as him. He would…” she paused searching for the words and Rin felt bad for asking ”Just the thought made me sick so I always said I didn’t want to….He would get so angry with that though!”

Rin was going to apologize but Lillie kept talking.

 “But then I met Jinki and suddenly thinking about waking up by his side every morning and sharing one lifetime with him seems like a dream. Not a nightmare at all. So I end up dreaming with it. Am I crazy? Thinking about marrying someone like him? Isn’t it completely insane?”

“No. I think it’s a beautiful dream Lillie.”

“Then I’ll wait. I know it will probably take a long time or maybe it won’t happen but if he gives me the chance to be his wife then I want to be there, the first in line you know? I don’t want to miss that chance!” Lillie giggled before tasting the broth.

“What should I do now?” Lillie asked, talking about the food but Rin was thinking about something else.

What should she do now?

Could she wait just like Lillie?! Dare to dream a crazy dream too? See how it goes; delay her dream of marrying and fulfill her parents wish just for him?

“I can’t tell you what you should do Rin” Lillie added “But if you truly like Jonghyun then maybe you should trust him more and wait. You are still young and I believe your parents will understand. The most important thing is to see you happy isn’t it? Do you want to marry someone just because? You need to love the person you marry with. After all you are going to have his kids and live with him for the rest of your life. Do you want to wake up every morning thinking about the what if? Marriage should be based in love and happen when it’s the right time.” Lillie giggled “I seem so experienced…”

Rin caressed Lillie shoulder thanking her for trying.

And maybe she was right. Maybe listening to Blue night all days of her life wasn’t enough. Waiting for Jonghyun to arrive from his schedules, warming his bed every night, for every day of her life was a much more pleasing idea.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Rin stared at Jonghyun poster for hours until she decided to dress up and grab her keys. That piece of paper gave her the courage she needed.

She needed to make a great gesture just like he did when he waited for hours for Rin next to her door.

Rin called a cab and asked it to stop at the studio where Jonghyun was recording Blue Night.

Rin waited for him next to the door avoiding a group of shawols who were also at the door of the studio waiting for her boyfriend.

She bought a cup of coffee from a neighbor coffee shop and waited. It was deadly cold but she was wearing at least a warm coat. She would endure it.

Rin made her decision and now it was time for Jonghyun to know it.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Jonghyun heard the sound of his fans screams and fixed his hair smirking.  They were only four but seemed happy to see him. He smiled at them making them scream even more. They didn’t take any pictures thankfully and Jonghyun quickly waved on their direction,  leaving the studio and walking to his car. They didn’t follow him to the parking lot and moved to the subway station. He wondered why would they stay on the cold to see him only for a few minutes. Even though he couldn’t understand he was thankful. They were the reason he pushed himself further, the reason he could help his parents now.

A shadow walked from behind his car and he almost tripped on his feet scared. His first impulse was to run away, it could be a crazy saesang, a robber, who knows?; but then the shadow spoke.

“Hi!” a woman answered and he stared at her more carefully, his eyes wide open, his ears recognizing that sweet voice.

“Rin?” she moved closer to the light and looked at him shyly.

“It’s me!”

“Oh! You are here!” he exclaimed giggling nervous and looking around him, trying to see if no one was watching them.

“Yes.” She answered nodding and he grabbed her hand right away.

She didn’t move since it was a natural thing between them.

“You are so cold!” he said caressing her fingers “How long are you here?”

“I listened to your show on my phone!”

“Damn!” he pulled her to the car opening it so she could enter. She sat on the passenger’s seat warming her hands with and he closed the door grabbing her hands to his, trying to warm her.

“Were you trying to freeze? Are you crazy? Its spring but it’s still so cold outside!”

“I was making the big gesture!” Rin said making him smile in confusion.

“We should grab something warm for you to drink.”

“We need to talk too!”

He agreed and the car.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

“Melody…” Taemin moaned while she kissed his neck. They were inside his room in his bed making out.  Since his parents were out for a few days Taemin invited her over and now Yun sat on his lap and was making him go crazy.

She stopped suddenly and sat by his side breathing hard. He tried to pull her to his lap again but she resisted. She blushed staring at the bulge on his pants and Taemin closed his eyes trying to recover from her attack.

She was acting strange lately. Sometimes Yun was cold and others she was burning with passion.

“What’s wrong?” he asked opening his eyes and staring at her.

“I have something to tell you!” Yun stared at his boyish room and felt like crying.  Taemin was still a boy in so many ways and all his memories before debut were still preserved in that room. But by her side was a man also; a man that she will hurt if she told him the truth.

“What?” he caressed her chin and made her look at him. “What is wrong? Tell me!”

“Taemin…”

“Whatever it is I can help you. Money problems again? Is you mom sick again? Melody just tell me…”

She stared at his eyes, and she felt the tears building up. He was the sweetest ever and Yun couldn’t say it.

Her words would make everything fall apart.

“I’m just nervous. It’s my first time….” She lied. Not because she wasn’t nervous or because it wasn’t her first time. That was the truth. But she was lying about something else.

“Oh!” he blushed and kissed her lips softly making the tears fall. Why was he being so sweet?

“That’s ok my Melody! It’s my first time too. Don’t be nervous!” he blinked his eyes several times giving himself away and she chuckled. Taemin was nervous too, innocently ignoring the truth and she was going to that to him. She was selfish and cruel. She wanted him. She wanted the memory; she wanted her first time to be with him. Why was everything so hard? Why did Yun have to choose between him and her dream? Life was so unfair.

He kissed her eyes softly and she gave in to her feelings. At least for one night she would forget about everything. There would only be Taemin in her mind. Later she would deal with the aftermath…

Yun lied down in the bed and Taemin lied on top of her kissing her softly, his hands caressing her s and slowly ing her shirt. His hands were trembling a little and to her that was the most adorable thing ever. He was so nervous too.

“I love you a lot Melody.” He whispered staring at her eyes and she couldn’t help but cry. “Don’t cry…do you want me to stop?”

“No. I’m crying because I love you so much! I want this night to last forever!” For once she was saying the truth.

“It will!” he smirked and Yun grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her again, her lips capturing his, drowning in their sweetness.

He finished his task ing the last button and caressed her s over her bra.

She pulled his shirt over his head and quickly moved to the zip of his pants.

Taemin was surprised with her eagerness. Once again she was burning with passion.

He moaned when she caressed his bulge, her lips kissing everywhere she could reach.

That night he was the only thing in her mind and she wanted to make him happy. Her pleasure was secondary. If he was happy she was too.

Yun couldn’t tell him about the letter she received notifying her that she was accepted in a prestigious college in the USA. She couldn’t tell him that she was going to move there. She couldn’t tell him that she would be away for a long time, maybe even forever.

Yun couldn’t tell him that the time they had together was ending; that night wasn’t going to last forever and it was probably the first and last they would ever have together.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Rin held the cup of coffee with both hands so she could warm them. Jonghyun was with her, siting by her side at the park, in the same bench they used to sit before.

“So….” Jonghyun started waiting for her to talk.

“So…” Rin was satisfied just staring at him. He looked even more stunning than before or maybe she was going insane missing him.

He looked around uncomfortable with her stare and cleard his throat before talking, nervously touching his hair.

“Thank you for waiting for me but it was a really crazy move.”

She nodded and sipped on her coffee. The familiar warm liquid making her feel better.

“I’m sorry Rin.” He said surprising her. “I think I’m always pressuring you to do things. It was not my intention I was just jealous.”

“I know!”

“I can understand if you decide to marry that guy but I won’t accept it.”

“I don’t want…”

“Let me finish!”

She sighed frustrated. There he was making all the talk and being hasty not letting her talk.

“I’m an idol. I can’t change that Rin. I also can’t change the fact that marrying me or dating me is a nightmare. But I can promise you I would do everything in my power to protect you. Also we don’t know what will happen tomorrow. We may even go separate ways but hell I want to be with you as long as we both feel like it. I truly like you Rin.” He stopped so he could breath and continued more slowly “ I’m really sorry for my sister! I hope she wasn’t a pain!”

“No. She was really sweet!”

“She was? Yes….she is really sweet!  She is a little pushy sometimes…”

He kept talking and Rin frowned. When he was nervous he tended to talk without stopping and now it was one of those moments. He wasn’t letting her speak.

“…you should see how she talks to the members. Once she scared Minho and I couldn’t stop laughing. She said that...”

Rin put the cup of coffee on the ground and leaned against him kissing his lips making him shut up. Slowly her now warm fingers touched his cold cheeks, caressing his skin and cupping his face. He circled her with his arms and pulled her more to him, deepening the kiss.

They kissed for a long time, his hands caressing her back under the coat and hers touching his soft hair. Rin hummed against his lips, finally satisfying her need for him and trying to breathe in the process. Jonghyun moved away, his lips kissing her jaw line and her neck slowly, making goose bumps on her skin.

She shivered a little and he kissed her neck again, one of his hands moving under her sweater, touching the skin of her back.

“Hey…” Rin protested pushing him away. “Don’t push it!”

Jonghyun chuckled when she grabbed his hand and put it safely on her back over the coat.

“What does this mean?” he asked, staring into her eyes.

“What?”

“This kiss?”

“You talk too much!” she pouted a little leaving him astonished. She was doing aegyo now? “You never let me talk back at the apartment…”

“I was really mean I’m sorry I…”

“OK! Let me talk! I think I do want to marry! I don’t know! I’m super confused but even If I do…I want it to be with someone I love!”

“Me too…don’t everyone want that?”

“Yes probably!”

He kissed her again his hands moving to her thighs now caressing her and she rose up quickly making him stare at her sadly.

“What I am trying to say before you attacked me was that I want to wait a little longer and see what happens!”

“Good….But you were the one who attacked me first!”

Rin blushed and hugged herself, suddenly not feeling as cold as she was before. It was probably because of his kisses.

“And who knows if this works out maybe someday I’ll meet your sister for real without an awkward conversation!” she said giggling.

“Yeah! And maybe someday you will make a double date with Onew and Lillie!”

“Yes! And maybe someday we can go for a walk with Roo together!”

He rose up excited and grabbed her hands keeping the game going.

“And maybe someday we can go on a vacation together.”

“And maybe we can marry someday!”

Jonghyun laughed for a while stopping abruptly.

“What?” Rin asked smiling.

He stared at her in a different way, his eyes not leaving hers as if he noticed something just like when she said that she was his girlfriend.

“You said…” he gulped, his hands suddenly sweaty. Sodam words replayed on his head taunting him “you said….you want to marry someone you love!”

Rin blushed realizing what she did.

“Do you love me Rin?” he asked, his hands still holding hers, not letting her run away.

“You never let me speak…” she said weakly “Yes….I think I do!”

zsr4uh.jpg

A new chapter! Yeah!

I really dont know where I am going with this story...ahahah for real! Im super lost! I have some ideas but I dont like any! 

Ill probably update Dating an idol more often now. Im sorry!

Please read my weird fic Colors of the Season if you are interested.

Coment upvote, subscribe....

love yo~