Late

Gangster Boys

Ra Hee's POV

 

My next class starts in two minutes!

I dashed throught the halls and accidantally bumped into someone.

"What the hell?!?!" he yelled as if talking normally wasn't enough for the whole school to notice him. I looked at my digital watch.

Only 1 minute and 45 seconds left.

I turned around and a tall guy shot questions at me like speeding bullets. If I answered them one by one.... Well, that would take a really long time.

I went over to him. I had to look up to meet his eyes. It was Kris. I didn'y have time for explanations so I just quickly apologized. Affter that, I Ran as if my life depended on it. 

1 minute left.

I forgot to take a turn so, I had to backtrack. Why is this school so big?

30 seconds left.

As I turned around the corner, I found myself being squished into a crowd. I'm going to be late for sure. After being pushed and shoved, I finally managed to break apart from the crowd.

Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

I made it to the door, but I was too late. The class has started and our teacher began the discussion. I mustered my courage and opened the door. All eyes turned to me.

" Jeosonghamnida, songsaengnim. I'm late for class."

" It hasn't been a week yet and you already managed to be late for my class, Ms. Min? I'm not going to let you off the hook that easily. Go on and take a seat."

I bowed 90 degrees and went to the back. I looked around to see who I was sitting next to. Apparently, no one sat next to me, but  some EXO members surrounded me. 

Why does it always have to be them?