Performing Live

Gangster Boys

Luhan's POV

 

I'm supposed to gather the orchestra for reasons I do not know. Ra Hee just told me to do so. Because she sounded in desperate need of help, I decided to help her. We met at the theater after lunch. Tao, Yeol, Baek, and Chen were with her.

"Luhan sunbae, please do me a favor. I need you to play some background music while we're doing the play."

"Sure, but how do I know when?"

 "Well, since you've been a bit busy, we asked Baekbeom to help us out." Chanyeol said.

After discussing for a bit, everyone got ready to perfom. People filled the seats and the acting began. It wasn't as hard as I thought to go with the play. Baekbeom gestured to me when to stop and when to play the songs of Frozen.

Not long after, Ra Hee sang her solo. What surprised me wasn't because of her angelic voice, nor was it because she was singing the in English. It was because I never realized that Min Ra Hee is stunningly beautiful.

Her dress fit perfectly and matched her fair skin, emphasizing her best features. Her dark brown hair was in a  fishtail braid, running down her shoulder.

The make-up was light, just enough for her sparkling eyes to be seen even from afar. A pink glossy color painted her lucious lips.

No one can deny that, as of this moment, Ra Hee indeed owned the stage. This is our very own Min Ra Hee performing live.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lay's POV

 

I'm not very familiar with each song in Disney's Frozen, so as Ra Hee sang I got the feeling that she was sending a different message.

Let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore.

Let it go. Let it Go . Turn away and slam the door.

I don't care. What they're going to say.

Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway.

This is how I understand it.

"Let it go." Meaning to forgive and forget. Especially those bullies that bother Ra Hee everyday.

"Can't hold it back anymore." Feelings that she have bottled up inside are about to explode.

"Turn away and sla the door." Ra Hee is going to turn her back to all the negative things.

"I don't care. What they're going to say." Obviously she doesn't care about the loads of crap people say to her.

"Let the storm rage on." She's ready to tackle all the obstacles in her way.

"The cold never bothered me anyway." Cold could mean EXO. So we didn't bother her before and now we're all friends. I think.

Anyways, as I continued to watch the play, I couldn't help but to get carried away with the story. Their acting were really good. Baekhyun totally looked liked a girl.

Everyone showed great talent. Words cannot describe how incredible it was. At the end, everyone clapped and gave a standing ovation for the performers.