Jae Young and Hyun Dae

Gangster Boys

Sehun's POV

 

A guy entered without knocking. He was tall and handsome, just like me. But for sure he was more manly than me; not like Luhan manly. He wore a semi-formal suit, he looked exactly like a businessman. What does he want? How does he know Ra Hee? And why does he think that we're here to confess to her?

"Jae Young, is that you?" Ra Hee was finally awake.

"Hi, what's up? How are you feeling?" he asked 

"I'm fine, when did you get here?"

The guy named Jae Young walked towards Ra Hee.

"Not too long ago. But who are all these guys? I thought I was the only one. Do they like you or are they here because they want to toy with you?"

"It's half and half. No need to worry about me. How about you? Why are you here?"

Just then another visitor entered. This time it was a girl. And she looked like Jae Young, they have the same skin tone, blonde hair, blue eyes, and aura. They could be siblings.

"Ra Hee, how many times do I have to tell you to be careful?" the girl asked.

"Yup, she's the reason why I'm here. Lil' sis came to me, begging a while ago. Hyun Dae said that you were in trouble and that we should go visit you here." Jae Young explained.

"First of all don't call me lil' sis. Second of all, who was the one who crashed into the glass wall in such a rush when he got here?" Hyun Dae asked.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" Jae Young replied.

"I bet you didn't even knock on the door." Hyun Dae talked back.

"Yo, hold up a second! Who the hell are you?" Kris hyung shouted.

"We can ask you the same thing." The two siblings stated in unison.

"I'm sure all of you are confused. Should I explain it to you guys?" Ra Hee squeeked.

"YES!" 

"Okay. Jae Young and Hyun Dae meet EXO, my ummm 'gangster' classmates. EXO meet Jae Young and Hyun Dae, my childhood friends."

"They're gangsters? Wow that's a relief. I thought they were your suitors." Jae Young sighed.

"Gangsters eh? So did you guys make a bet? Are you gonna kick her out? Or is it like the first one she falls in love with wins?" Hyun Dae interrogated. "It's been a month since you moved into the school. Have they done anything bad to you Ra Hee?"

"Don't worry about me so much. I'm going back home next month. Mom and Dad will be home from their business trip. Speaking of which how's it going with the company?"

"It's fine, Hyun Dae and I were assigned to check the different branches of the company here in Korea. Your parents called us to check on you and so here we are." Jae Young explained.

"What company do you and your parent work in?" I asked curiously.

"We're all part of Samsung Electronics company." Hyun Dae said blankly.

D.O. hyung's eyes rounded. O_O

"Tha- that's like the one of the biggest companies in the world!" Suho hyung stuttered.