I Hit a Girl

Gangster Boys

Kai's POV

 

It was a Monday morning and I already had a bad start. During our second subject, which was History, our teacher gave a preview of our scores. 

"Sh*t!" I said in my head. 

It's impossible to bring up my scores unless I do extra credit. Who the hell does that? Anyway I promised to myself that I'll work harder. I was on my way to the soccer field when a voice called my name. It was Choi Seungri, the most annoying person alive.

"Kai, how's your grades?I heard that you might have to repeat," he said while a smirk formed on his ugly face. PUH-LEASE I'm way hotter than his douchebag.

*Keep your cool.* I thought in my head.

" Look who's talking. Oh, that's right the guy who flunked twice!" I retorted. "So doesn't that mean I'm actually smarter than you?"

His eyes rounded. No one has never lost to me in trash talk. I turned and headed towards the field but suddenly I was being pulled.

This jerk punched me in the face and blood dripped from my lips. I punched him back and he took a few steps backward.

At that moment, we both knew that this would get ugly.

He grabbed a stick and hit me with it. I used my metal-like arms to block his attacks. We went on and on, back and forth. He kicked me on the chest and I landed on my back. 

My eyesight was tinged with red. Everything was blurred and I felt dizzy. I got back up and saw that Seungri was alreasy walking away.

*Stupid moron. He already thinks he'd won.* 

I charged at him at an unbelievable speed. Out of nowhere a small person appeared. 

"Move out the way!" someone warned.

Too late, there's no stopping me now. I don't have any breaks; I'm not a car after all.

I had no choice but to charge at the person. In a few milli-second I crashed into the person. My vision cleared and I realized charged at a girl. Soon everything went dark. 

"Ra Hee-yah, wake up."

Those were the three words I heard before losing conciousness. I realized that I hit a girl.