Saturday With EXO part 1

Gangster Boys

Baekhyun's POV

 

So, it's Saturday.

I went through hell this morning. Just kidding.

Me and Ra Hee were assigned to do the shopping for the supplies that we will use in our roleplay.

"Why does it have to be me? Why can't Chanyeol or Tao go instead." I complained.

"Don't blame me. I told the two that I can go by myself. You can go back if you want," Ra Hee said.

I stuck my tounge at her, but continued to follow her. It's kinda weird because when I'm with her, I get so irritated. But, when I'm not with her, I feel like something's missing.

"Why are you still following me?" she asked not turning around. "Is it because you don't have money? I'll pay for the cab, you can go home. If you want."

I guess it was now her turn to complain. I'm not backing down without a fight.

"Yah! Who do you think I am? I have my own money. I can go home, if I want. But as you can see I don't want to because I'm not going." I pouted.

"You don't make any sense. Well, if you don't wanna go home, then don't. Isn't that simple enough?"

Okay now she was just playing with me. As we walked throught the ailse, Ra Hee reached for the top shelf to get some lined paper. Heh, I never knew she was that short.

"Hey, I'm right here standing next to you. Why don't you ask for help?"

I reached for the stack of paper. Easy. I handed it to her and she put it in the basket.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

"Welcome. But you haven't answered my question yet."

"I've lived my life doing things by myself. I never needed  to depend on anyone's help before. And plus if I did ask for your help, you wouldn't help me. You'd probably want to see me struggle and make fun of me."

How did she know?  I guess the expression on my face was enough fo rRa Hee to know what I was thinking.

"I know you well enough. We do go to the same school, attend the same classes, and have the same homeroom. I understand more than you think I can. I'm the silent observer."

 

Tao's POV

 

When Ra Hee and Baekhyun came back, the food was already prepared.

Baekhyun's annoying voice echoed throughout the house. "We're home. Where's the food? I'm hungry."

For our lunch, Chanyeol cooked some beef, soup, and of course there was kimchi. The sound of the doorbell rang.

"Do we have visitors?" I asked Chanyeol.

"Probably just the guys." Chanyeol answered.

I guess he was right. Once the door opened, eight guys walked in. 

"Anyeong chingu," Lay greeted.

"I heard there was food, I hope you don't mind that I brought the wolf pack along," Xiumin hyung said.

"Wolf pack? Where did you get that from?" Suho asked curiously.

In a few minutes everyone got settled. Good thing Chanyeol cooked lots of food. I gues he expected that EXO would come over. As I sat down, I noticed that someone was missing. Ra Hee.

Most of the guys were already eating I asked Baekhyun who was sitting next to me, "Yah, where's R-"

"In the kitchen. Said she'd make some egg rolls." Baekhyun answered between munches.

I didn't know Ra Hee could cook.