Worse Than Exams

Gangster Boys

CHanyeol's POV

 

"You all know what to day is, right?" Our homeroom teacher asked. Everyone groaned and grunted. The Next two are going to be spent on projects. Projects are always worse than Exams. Why? Because they affect your grade  about the same way your exam scores do. Last year, I was lucky enough to be teamed up with Suho. This time I don't think that will be possible.

" Since the majority of our class are boys, the girls will be scattered," our teacher said. Majority was an understatement. There are 26 students in our class and about 18 of the class is boys. I could tell the girls were disappointed. I can't blame them 'cause only a few boys are... Capable.

"The groupings were done according to your sitting arangement. Don't complain to me later on." The teacher was calling out the groups. Like many students, I only listened for my name. "Group 5: Huang Zitao (Tao), Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae (Chen), and Min Ra Hee."

My eyes lit up when I heard that I'm grouped with Ra Hee. *At least one of us ​got the brains* I thought.

Our project was to do a movie review and summarize it. We were given time to talk about our project. We gathered around Ra Hee's desk.

"I'll write the report and you guys explain it to the class." Baekhyun suggested.

"That won't get us anywhere Baek," I said.

"And plus, that's what everyone is gonna do. Remeber what Suho said? You have to be original" Tao stated.

"Tell me exactly what is original," Chen muttered. There was an awkward silence while everyone brainstormed.

"Well, any ideas?" Baekhyun broke the silence.

"Roleplay. Or a parody would be fun to do for the project. We'll be doing a review and  summarizing the story at the same time. Hitting two birds with one stone." 

"Not a bad idea," Chen claimed, completely surprising us.

He and Ra Hee made an eye contact fo a moment and instantly looked away. Something smells fishy. We all agreed to meet up at my place on Saturday. I can't wait for Ra Hee to come over to our house.