Drunk

Gangster Boys

Tao's POV

 

Out of nowhere, Ra Hee disappeared. I began looking for her desperately since it started to rain cats and dogs. Minutes passed and still I couldn't find her. Where can she possibly be?

"It's really raining hard. I hope no one is outside." Suho said.

That's it! If Ra Hee is not inside, then she must be outside. Gosh, why am I so stupid? I ran to the door in such a hurry that I crashed into Chanyeol.

"Yo, what's the rush? Don't tell me you're going outside in the rain. Can't you see it's raining?"

"Hyung, can you please prepare a buch of towels. And also hot chocolate. Thanks."

I went out. Of course, I got wet. Now, where is Ra Hee. I looked at my surroundings. The garden. 

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. When I reached the garden I stopped short. I couldn't believe at what i was seeing. Chen was on top of Ra Hee. what the hell is he doing?

I ran to where they both were. As I got closer, I could hear a muffled voice.

"Yah... mmhhmhhm ephm omph me." Which probably meant "Yah! Get off me."

I pulled Chen out of Ra Hee's way, then helped Ra Hee up. I could tell that she was relieved when she saw me. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her. "What were you doing with Chen outside in the rain?"

"Huh? Oh I didn't know that it would rain. But once I saw Chen I wanted to apologize."

"I see."

I helped her up and then carried Chen on my back. There was a funny smell that came from Chen. I've smelled it before when the hyungs drink. Does that mean Chen is drunk? We went inside after a few minutes. Good thing the hyungs did what i asked them to do.

I set Chen on the sofa and wrapped a couple of towels around him.

"Here, Ra Hee drink this. It'll warm you up." Kris's voice was a different tone than usual. while the others took care of Ra Hee, I wanted to know more about Chen. I called D.O. and Sehun to see if they could pick something up.

It was as I expected. He indeed was drunk. according to D.O. Chen passed out due to the excess of alchohol intake. That explains why the two of them were in that position. Surely nothing more could have happened, right?