My Friend is a Panda

Gangster Boys

Ra Hee's POV

 

Getting over my fight with Chen was a bit harder than I thought. I was lost in my thoughts when a girl came up to me. She gave me two flyers both colorful.

"You should join," she smiled and ran off.

I looked the first one and it read:

Attention everyone!

Our school orchestra is recruiting musicians. The only open spaces are for those who can play the following instruments:

1.Violin   2.Cello   3.Piano   4.Clarinet   5.Trumpet

The audition will take place in the school teather afterschool. Hope to see you there. Have a nice day ahead.

Wow, the school actually has an orchestra. I've never thought of that. I looked at the second flyer.

It read:

Hello there, fellow students. Our journalism club is in great need for help! Join us and becomes a part of a team. As long as you know how to write you can try out.

Remeber get creative and store lots of ideas.

Try outs will take place in the journalism headquarters. We will be meeting freshmen and sophomores at 1 o'clock. As for the juniors and seniors, we will be meeting you at 3 o'clock. See you there.

A journalism club that's great. But which one should I go for. Music or Literature?

"Why is it so hard to choose?" I whispered to myself.

"What's hard to choose?" a guy's voice said right next to my ear. I jumped back surprised.

I looked at the guy and I realized he was the one who saved me last time, Tao. I didn't realize that I was staring at him until he finally said, "Is there anything wrong with my face?"

"No, there's none." I answered

"Then why are you staring? Am I that handsome? Have you fallen for me?"

"I-I I never realized that my life saver looks like a panda. Go figure."

My comment seemed to surprise him.

"Yah, you still haven't answered my question."

"I can't choose between music and literature. I want to sign up for the orchestra and the journalism club."

"They still have that crap?! Mianhae I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that the majority of the school hated the idea, 'cause you know the geeks and nerds and whatnot. But I guess the school never goit rid of it."

I stared at him, examining his face. Everything about the panda screams "Dangerous Bully" but he's kinda... Cute.

"Yah, stop staring at me. I know I look like a panda okay? So stop, it makes me self-conscious."

Even though most EXO members treat me like crap, this panda is nice.

"You wanna be friends?" he asked out of the blue.

"I'm not allowed to even talk to you." I replied.

"You just talked to me, so wanna be friends?"

"Sure!" I replied happily. Now that I think of it other than Chanyeol, Tao is one of my first friends.