Crazy for You

Gangster Boys

Chen's POV

 

I woke up to the warm glow of the sunlight. As I looked around I noticed something different.
"This isn't my house," I thought to myself. When I rolled over, I fell on the ground.
"Damn, that hurt!" I realized that I slept on a couch. Where am I? Seriously... (0.0) [Haha just like D.O)

"I see you're finally awake, sleepyhead." a familiar voice said. "I heard you a while ago, and to answer your question you are in my house." Ra Hee smiled down at me and then helped me get back on the couch. I studied her again and again. She looked good in anything... Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore an apron over her clothes.

"What am I doing here?" I asked confusedly.

"The rain really got to you huh? Well, I made some soup. I hope it makes you feel better." she replied as she went to the kitchen to get a bowl of soup.

"Oh yeah yesterday... I-I'm sorry have been a bother." I mumbled silently. Recalling yesterday's events ,I felt heat rising up to my cheeks, and my heart beating faster.

"Are you alright? You seem a little red." Ra Hee stated as she took a seat beside me. A bowl of soup was now in her hands.

"Huh? I'm alright, it must be my fever. How did we get here anyways?" I questioned just before she started feeding me. She thought for a while; her eyebrows scrunched together and her lips pouting. She looked really cute. 

"Uhmm... well we ran in the rain like a pair of idiots. Since my house was the nearest, we both agreed to head here. Once I opened the door, you collapsed on the couch." Ra Hee explained, still feeding me spoonfuls of delicious soup. Her face turned into a worried expression. "I mean, ehy wouldn't you?" 

It was probably a rhetorical question, but I just can't keep my mouth shut.

"What do you mean by 'Why wouldn't you?'" I asked after swallowing the last spoonful of soup. Man that was delicious. I wonder is there's any left....

"Well who in the right mind would wait in the rain for anhour and a half? You must be crazy... i must be crazier for going back and forth in the rain." Ra Hee sighed. (_ _")

And yet again I can't keep my mouth shut.

"Actually I wasn't in the right mind. I lost my mind because I'm going crazy for you."

In an instant Ra Hee blushed, a light shade of red covering her cheeks. I bet mine weren't very different. Ra Hee quickly stood up holding the empty bowl and went to the kichen.

"I'll just go ahead and wash the dishes." She mumbled.

"Y-yeah s-sure." I stuttered.

Here I go again. I fallen really hard for you Min Ra Hee. My phone vibrated, ruining my train of thought.

 

*Chen's Phone Pov (Wow! Even the phone gets a pov)*

From: Dragon Kris

Yo, my man! Are you coming to the sleepover it's in Kai's place tonight. Oh yeah and the guys said we'll be throwing a surprise party. They're really excited. Are you joining as well? We need all the people we can get.

 

Chen's Reply:

Umm... sure I'll come over and I'll help you guys. But, who is the party for?

 

From: Dragon Kris

Glad you can come, it will start @ 2:30pm. And it's not just a party, it's a SURPRISE party for Ra Hee since it's her birthday. Don't tell her.

 

Chen's Reply:

It's her birthday today? Why didn't anyone tell me?

 

From: Dragon Kris

We didn't know either, we just found out through her friend Hyun Dae. Anyway I gtg bye.

 

Chen's reply: 

Thanks hyung bye. See you later today.

 

And with that my conversation with Kris ended. From what I can tell, Ra Hee is putting back the dishes to its rightful place.

You stole my heart Min Ra Hee and I can't get it back. Now it's my turn to steal yours <3