Saturday With EXO part 2

Gangster Boys

Suho's POV

 

As we were eaiting, I noticed that there was a bowl of untouched rice. I guess it belonged to Ra Hee since she was the only one in  the kitchen. I heard Baekhyun say that she was making som egg rolls.

*We haven't had that ever since we were still trainees* I thought. 

As if on cue, Ra Hee placed a big plate of egg rolls on the table. Every lunged for it as if their life depended on it. When everyone got a piece or two... maybe three or four, the plate was empty.

"I guess you guys are really hungry, I'll go in the kitchen and make some more," Ra Hee said. As she turned to head for the kitchen, Xiumin stood up hurriedly, causing him to stumble.

"Yah, yah, it's fine you don't need to. have a seat and eat." Xiumin said. Ra hee obeyed and took a seat at the very edge of the table, next to Tao. So now, Ra Hee was sitting right across me while Chen was sitting right across Tao. I didn't know why, but D.O. stood up from his previous seat and sat next to Chen.

"Ra Hee go on and eat," I said politely. "Your food must be getting cold."

"U-mmm the thing is I-I don't know how to use chopsticks. I always use a fork, I didn't know We were going to eat here so I didn't bring it with me."

"Eottoke?" I mumbled. How os Ra Hee gonna eat? I should have known. She is a foreigner after all.

"It's okay, I'll feed her." Tao said. "Now Ra Hee say ahh."

Now it was D.O.'s turn to speak, "Yah, Tao aren't you making Ra Hee a bit uncomfortable?"

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to." Tao apologized.

"You don't have to feed me, I'm not hungry." Ra Hee stood, but Tao pulled her back down.

"No, you have to eat. You didn't eat breakfast a while ago and now you're going to skip lunch?"

"But I'm not hungry. I'll eat when I am."

"You have to eat or I'll I'll stop being your friend."

Way to go Tao. Nice way to convince her. I noticed that a smile secretly crept along Ra Hee's face. Could she possibly fell for Tao lame persuation?

After a few long minutes, all of us finished eating. However, Chen seems to be a bit grumpy. I swear he was fine befor eating. I guess D.O. shared the same thoughts I have.

"What's bothering you?" he asked Chen.

"Nothing, just disturbed." Then I realized.

Chen must have not recovered yet from the arguement he had with Ra Hee. But there was something else. Should I say a hint of jealousy? But why would cgen be jealous?

 

Kris's POV

So, how y'all doin'? The king is back from the Galaxy!

Anyways, it became a tradition for us to have a sleepover every Saturday. This time it's going to be at my house. Oh dear.

As we headed to the van, I trailed behind the line. It turned out that Ra Hee was doing the same thing.

"Wanna come?" I asked.

Ra Hee had to look up to see my face. "Where?"

"To my house, we're having a sleepover."

"Why?"

"Because Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Xiumin begged me to bring you along.

"Okay."

Ra Hee ran towards the front of the line leaving me behind.

"Am I that intimidating? Why does everyone I try to befriend run away?" I whispered to myself.

"You did treat her badly when she was still new." Luhan chimed in.

"But that was when the bet was going on." I explained

"Who said it stopped? It's still goin on, we just agreed not to use violence." Luhan said matter-of-factly.

"Then that means..."

"Exactly."