Guilt

Gangster Boys

Lay's POV

 

To be honest i'm getting tired of Exo's petty games. I've never complained before because I knew it was just for fun. But now, I don't think so. Once you involve a girl... No actually once you start getting other people involved, it's no longer funny.

It's like stealing a candy from a baby. I don't mean to go against EXO but it's really getting out of hand. How do I tell them? I'm afraid our friendship that was developed ever since middle school will just evaporate. I wouldn't dare do that.

Doing the right thing is not the same as doing the easier alternative.

Eotteoke? I should tell them, but not yet.

I saw her once in the cafeteria, Ra Hee had bruises that she was trying to hide. Most people wouldn't have noticed it, but I did. 

"May I join you?" I asked politely

"Sure, you're Yixing right?"

"How did you know? But, please call me Lay. So..."

"I heard you did research with mystical creatures. How's it going?"

"Do you think unicorns are real?" I blurted.

"Well a dragon exists, you know a Komodo dragon. So why not?"

This girl is really nice. I don't know why people bully her. Whatever the case, I made up my mind to become friends with her. Actually I had already wanted to be friends with her before. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with rock-paper-scissors. As I walked to EXO's headquarters, I thought of how I was going to explain things to them.

 I finally reached my destination. Everyone was lazing around. Good, at least all of them are in one room. "I've done some thinking," I started. The room became awfully silent, so I had no choice but to continue. As I went further with my explanation, I knew not everyone is going to agree.

"What are you trying to say?! We've been doing this before and it never bothered you." Kris interupted. "Is it because she's a girl?"

Sorry Ra Hee, I've caused you only more trouble. Please forgive me.